Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multi's will wake up

Comments

• Tick hitting is bad? What? I've lost track of how many people I've taught how to tick hit. I don't make the kD's but Sky does and if that advantage exists in gonna use it.

Apply within if you want tips on how to beat Mercer to the first hit.
  • when you have played years dealing with multies every round, why should i bother giving them more attention than they seek? if they truly want to make our life a living hell every round, why bother when we can let the person in control of the multies waste the effort of making it miserable for us, when in reality we shouldnt even acknowledge or care about them because that is all they really seek for, our reaction and maybe revenge
  • Sk was created in a period where people actually enjoyed playing this kind of game.

I'm sure there was a lot of multis, ragequits, and whatnot at 2000, 2002,2005, etc...

But in the first years, the playerbase was constantly replenishing itself at the same time as depleting.

There is no interest in this game anymore, now it depletes only.
  • if you are so against tick hitting, maybe you shouldnt log in at newbiemode exit, nor look for inactives, maybe you should just not be competitive at all, maybe you shouldn't even sign up, because you clearly do not understand universal domination, my friend
  • edited December 2014
    Tick hitting is bad? What? I've lost track of how many people I've taught how to tick hit. I don't make the kD's but Sky does and if that advantage exists in gonna use it.

Apply within if you want tips on how to beat Mercer to the first hit.
    December 24, 20:00:00 Our brave kingdom This is My Only KD (1:7) attacked Undeadkingdom (2:2) and failed.

like this?

missed a zero when applying troppers lol
  • I'm questioning how people do it without probing and where those accounts come from. Not all tick hitting in general
  • just need experience at knowing roughly how much nw a kingdom has related to the land
    can also just spreadsheet every tick for inacs for nw gains during their newbiemode to relate to if they build military or not, can also just take a risk and see if it pans out or not
  • edited December 2014
    rayzar, every kingdom has an ID that is linked to its order of creating. this means the 500th kingdom created has id500.

so if kingdom id500 leaves newbie this tick, then you are 100% certain the next kingdom to leave newbie will be id501

then you send 10x overkill and guarantee the hit
  • there are very few times some ids dont follow, but most times it is in the order

the id issue came up when bcart added the graphic on adding money/ power/ land/ whatever else during a grab, or when spending money and such, you can see the gains/losses real time

this was around round 30
  • it made bad players who are too lazy to spreadsheet able to find the inacs easily, so it made the game easier in that sense, but also let the lazy people easier at being good, then again there was the moo bot that did this, and some other newbietracker stuff around that gave certain uas an advantage
  • ok, here's a teaser question

is it physically possible to tickhit a kingdom 4 times at xx:00?

how?
  • RZQRZQ
    edited December 2014
    tabs...

if a scrub like me knows these things, it cant be that wrong....
  • ok, here's a teaser question

is it physically possible to tickhit a kingdom 4 times at xx:00?

how?
    nub.

• Ok, that's all wonderful. But, it doesn't answer who's making them. It seems to benefit some more frequently than others, and I don't believe there is a question as to whether these are multis themselves.
  • ill leave it to you to figure that out
  • using tab isnt fast enough to make all 4 hits in the same second.
  • ill leave it to you to figure that out
  • How many times can you click in 1 second? ;)
  • Reliable, it takes a few seconds to make 4 tabs the size of little squares so that the attack buttons are all literally touching. Not hard to get 3 at 00, I could imagine 4 being possible
  • hum, gonna try it

didnt really think of using 4 windows...
  • Ok, that's all wonderful. But, it doesn't answer who's making them. It seems to benefit some more frequently than others, and I don't believe there is a question as to whether these are multis themselves.
    There's for sure been a few players who've done the mass-produced ones we are accustomed to, the ones that come out every hour and multiple every hour some rounds. Right now there are barely any from the bit I have logged in, could very well be players that forget to login or who knows what.

You're always going to have players that cheat, but the bulk of people you guys think are cheating... are just good at playing SK. Most of the good players will even tell you exactly what they're doing and you can do the same thing.
  • edited December 2014
    Either way i think i'm done with playing sk this round
    And they think Sk would be better without us... LOL
    let's take this opportunity to discuss a form of multi that people don't acknowledge. These "top" players tick hit kds oop without so much as a probe. They know when their coming out and how much to send.

You say tick hitting is easy blah blah blah

Well who exactly is still signing up and not playing. There are maybe 80 of us at this point. Where do these come from? Yes, sk would be better without those who do this.
    We don't know what to send, usually, but you can guess. 250 land though all have the same NW = you know its only 200 soldiers. Sometimes the kd's have like, 23k NW or 25k NW... still not enough to have a big defense, so you can send like, 200 troopers or w/e and probably break.

I've failed a shit ton of hits on inacs in my time on sk, I know most people have as well.
  • I'm not trying to get anyone killed and you don't see posting names and such. But it needs talking about so that you and people like that can come clear the air to the extent that you can. That's all I'm really on about.
  • You must have just come back. This topic has been covered and beaten into the ground about twice a round, every round.
  • anything about 30k nw you know they have more defense hen they should as normal inactives.

And usually inacts leave with a certain nw as well if its just the soldiers
  • just need experience at knowing roughly how much nw a kingdom has related to the land
    can also just spreadsheet every tick for inacs for nw gains during their newbiemode to relate to if they build military or not, can also just take a risk and see if it pans out or not
  • 3 days

Top Alliance gets it first , starting with there AL
    Their* stupid fuck... didn't your country write America's language? And your a British naval officer? Bwahahahahaha shite
    You're? You are most likely the stupid fuck o.O
  • i have a crappy kingdom. not worth their attention.
    ~grabs some popcorn, some B rated action movie coming soon~
    Im rooting for the multies!

~scoot over!~
  • Reliable, it takes a few seconds to make 4 tabs the size of little squares so that the attack buttons are all literally touching. Not hard to get 3 at 00, I could imagine 4 being possible
    Im learn I ng new tricks in this multiverse thread!

Hey, whats tick hitting and why are you guys so passionate about it?
  • this thread is all kinds of fail. But it made me lol gj sk.