Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multi's will wake up

Comments

• Has the multis done woken up yet? Or is we still waitin' fer um?
    Keep on building them up
    As every day passes my MULTIS get stronger, the killing will start soon, be patient

• put it on twitch stream
  • December 29, 22:42:22 Our brave kingdom Tichondrius (1:17) attacked Brown Cow (1:8) and failed.
    December 29, 22:42:23 Our brave kingdom Red Dawn (1:17) attacked Brown Cow (1:8) and failed.

Brown Cow (1:8)

Planet Type: Desert Wasteland
    Networth: 105,622 (397)
    Land: -14 (491)
    Honor: 135 (492)
    Networth/Land Ratio: ()
    Online (Last 10 minutes): No

Signature
    Brown chicken brown cow.

Last Login:

IPvSK2: 761-00-3D-10 - More than 3 hours ago.

I waked to this :-S
  • edited December 2014
    *woke up
  • They woke?
  • was just correcting ROI :P
  • I just think that it is odd that viva really thought we were going to hit the multies, i mean all tank defense, most KDs couldn't break that even if they wanted to. And failing on KDs from day 1 is not what i call playing this game...
  • Hmmmm, what's on TV?
  • Kick multi ass ... on TV
  • J/s. We can focus in game to eliminate the Multi invasion, but fluffing Vivas balls on the pfs has run its course. Such a moron doesn't deserve this much of anyones attention. I think Illys even frowning at it.
  • On the 3rd day ( as promised) I killed the tops of one alliance, camta was getting cocky also.

Who is next ???? Is the question

You guys left it too late , you CARNT stop me now !!!!
  • Fortapied walls 1.20 will get it soon too!!
  • was just correcting ROI :P
    Thanks ;)
    Was a bit early in the morning I could not think at this time :D
  • On the 3rd day ( as promised) I killed the tops of one alliance, camta was getting cocky also.

Dude you said you would kill the tops of the top alliance. PawPatrol isnt dms haha. Stop trying to take credit for this.

Who exactly did you hit?
  • They had the best offense
    who?
    Now that you've women via and scared [who and what is this crusade about? ] they are now mobilizing offense like crazy to end this threat.

Is this party of the plan, "Bane?"
  • They didn't have the best offense lol

My question is...how did I get cocky? As I said in my other post, not once have you and I ever spoke. I'm not a big name here, not many people know me. It's common knowledge for anyone signing up as DW that if you build any kind of offense, you're going to die, whether it by multis or opposing alliances. I'm just curious as to what gave me a cocky vibe? The only hits I made were on farmers and retals for my sector/alliance.
  • Its Dms, just like it was Bacon last round. I dont think its viva, its Walls and co.

The kt on Chasing Rainbows was stopped because Cam broke Tehol, finish off the competiton.

My question is...how did I get cocky? As I said in my other post, not once have you and I ever spoke. I'm not a big name here, not many people know me. It's common knowledge for anyone signing up as DW that if you build any kind of offense, you're going to die, whether it by multis or opposing alliances. I'm just curious as to what gave me a cocky vibe? The only hits I made were on farmers and retals for my sector/alliance.

I thought you played a good round BTW cam. Props.

Visit a pick me pick me
    Its Dms, just like it was Bacon last round. I dont think its viva, its Walls and co.

The kt on Chasing Rainbows was stopped because Cam broke Tehol, finish off the competiton.

Caide- as the al of Dms I take offense to that. Idk who the multi owner is, but we are activity fighting them, black holing g2, and working to kill them off.

Don't lump one multi owner in with a whole alliance of good people who wanna stop it, please.
  • edited December 2014
    Looking at the universe, it seems quite dead if you ask me. Thankful my round ends early.

thats not true, you have been hitting actives aswell
    was going to hit you back this morning.... but you were dead
  • edited December 2014
    You tapped me, and I didn't hit anyone in your alliance. That said, you also promised to message me your SOM when you were open , and clearly you did not. This, I believe, is the bigger tragedy.
  • moonie, where the heck are you?
  • Yes, moonlight...hitting actives that hit either my sector mates or my alliance mates. It's not hard to type in chat "anybody need a retal?" every time that I had wls and the messages would come. I'd pick the best target and move on.

Thanks Jester. I thought this was probably my best kd I've ever made at this stage of the round. I knew that if the multis didn't get me, DNS eventually would. As I said, you can't build even a decent DW and expect to survive. Just a shame that multis had to be the one to bring me down.
  • You tapped me, and I didn't hit anyone in your alliance. That said, you also promised to message me your SOM when you were open , and clearly you did not. This, I believe, is the bigger tragedy.
    Haha, if I didn't tell you, I meant to say that I had all LTs for defense and couldn't go open. Yes, I made some grabs that weren't retals, but most of my hits were retals or hits on noob farmers trying to gain an unfair advantage. That was a fun "conversation" though, Ray.
  • You tapped me, and I didn't hit anyone in your alliance. That said, you also promised to message me your SOM when you were open , and clearly you did not. This, I believe, is the bigger tragedy.
    Haha, if I didn't tell you, I meant to say that I had all LTs for defense and couldn't go open. Yes, I made some grabs that weren't retals, but most of my hits were retals or hits on noob farmers trying to gain an unfair advantage. That was a fun "conversation" though, Ray.
    Well, just come back next round. Problem is people keep leaving. Can't change anything with 40 total players.
  • edited December 2014
    I may be back, but if I see multis, I won't play. This round was a huge waste of my time. Not going through that again.

It really is pathetic how people have such a terrible life that they create cheating accounts to ruin games for others.

I'd much rather have had DmS KT me than get multid.