Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Noob vs Vet NW Kingdom Race

13»

Comments

• ew. Nevermind... cant fixt that...

Please lay off the windex in the future.
    Lolz
  • You're going to need to take me off the list.
  • Awww Damnn Darub,,,I was expectign to have some fun...oh well I have removed you and you seemed to be the only realistic choice lol
  • im not realistic?
  • I didnt see you volunteer yourself for it..just other people voting you for it...
  • im totally down for it
  • Awww Damnn Darub,,,I was expectign to have some fun...oh well I have removed you and you seemed to be the only realistic choice lol
    Just to much going on right now for me to focus on sk
  • I'll race bro. I am gonna die in first two weeks is my guess though lol aims mooglesk
  • edited December 2014
    Regardless, if these bets are made, it is inevitable that the multis will rape all the top 50 before we make 500 land.

@MissMeadows

I think meadows should Multi next round for protection against the other retarded multi and allow us to complete our ego bets in peace. I am willing to pat your invisible gigantic balls and name you Queen of the Damned :P
  • yeah. just text me. we have free US/Canada now.

it eats up my data plan checking AIM web messenger. oh please Rob, not 50 text.LOL

it eats up my data plan checking AIM web messenger. oh please Rob, not 50 text.LOL
    4chan needs your numb...

I need your number.

4chan needs your numb...

I need your number.
    LOL. i thought you have it already.
    Im not realistic? :(
  • hell no you're not, Merc, not after the round that's about to end. You finished round. You'll flame out and go inactive/give ur kd away 2-3 weeks in after wrecking someone's shit lol
  • Sounds about right.
  • @Robtomo

Bring it oawn bitch :)
  • hell no you're not, Merc, not after the round that's about to end. You finished round. You'll flame out and go inactive/give ur kd away 2-3 weeks in after wrecking someone's shit lol
    Except I didn't finish round.... lol I gave it away at like 8-10 mill nw... just so that wouldn't happen :D

• RZQRZQ
    edited December 2014
    Could be fun to race someone taking into consideration that its not 100% about how you build your kd(s), but also who do you get on your side and not get hammered at the end of newbie.

oh damn that doesnt make any sense, but im still gonna post it...
  • Could be fun to race someone taking into consideration that its not 100% about how you build your kd(s), but also who do you get on your side and not get hammered at the end of newbie.

oh damn that doesnt make any sense, but im still gonna post it...
    +1
    That make sense to me.