Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Noob vs Vet NW Kingdom Race

Comments

• Carl if you would like to put a hit out on them. I could work you a good price. Pm me for more details.
  • I can help ya out of you want and you can race away, but I already have a groupmate on deck... I plan on posting my aim anyway so the multi can find me if he/she has designs on my KD again.

The race is better if you are groupmates, since all else is equal at that point. (same solars/nanos/alliance naps ect.) No promises on no grab though if either one of us pulls away some... or if one of us does something stupid like mysticide.
    Lol love that last line. Who would do something so stupid :p

• Well so far it seems only Mercer and darubian has stepped up to have a fun race on S1.
  • I'm already in a race I just haven't told my group mate yet cause he gon lose anyway
  • I already explained to you people that I will be number 1 next round. If I don't get multid.
  • I can help ya out of you want and you can race away, but I already have a groupmate on deck... I plan on posting my aim anyway so the multi can find me if he/she has designs on my KD again.

The race is better if you are groupmates, since all else is equal at that point. (same solars/nanos/alliance naps ect.) No promises on no grab though if either one of us pulls away some... or if one of us does something stupid like mysticide.
    Actually, that is a good idea when you are group mates. And both of you are not SL, OR if one is SL, then make it a friendly share, so it is a skill building workshop. I like that concept.

I don't actually know much kingdom building in this new SK version, with all these new add ons. So I am probably out. You can always use my kingdom as bait to multi, so you guys can achieve your goals. I'm here if you need crew to do some other logistic work.

I am playing Game 67 to watch the Rob versus Rohan Battle Royale.
  • i would do a competititon.. but that really wouldnt be fair... i mean. .everyone can build better than me after all :)
  • i would do a competititon.. but that really wouldnt be fair... i mean. .everyone can build better than me after all :)
    Not the guy who made the thread.
    Actually, you were about same NW range before you went on vacation @Marian Knight. Try it for fun.
  • Land: 40,969
    Networth: 15,312,982

i mean.. im not the worst builder ever.. i am doing just fine on the easier s2 :)
  • generally speaking i build ok, my problem is usually either over exploring myself. .or the winning alliance on s1 runs a train on me and smashes me back in my place lol.. not complaining, its the nature of starkingdoms after all
  • two rounds ago i had a top 15 kd two weeks out of newbie mode.. and then landed myself in jail over a weekend and when i came back i was out of the top 100 :( lol

shit happens

sorry for the triple post guys my A.D.D makes this difficult at times
  • woah a top 15 kingdom
  • generally speaking i build ok, my problem is usually either over exploring myself. .or the winning alliance on s1 runs a train on me and smashes me back in my place lol.. not complaining, its the nature of starkingdoms after all
    Got to make yourself train-proof then ;) chances are you only need one or two minor tweaks to how you build to do this also.

Most players are only making a minor mistake here and there with how they build, playing field would be a lot more even if they just asked for tips.
  • i do ask for tips quite often, unfortunately i may not always be asking the correct questions. i did a lot of soul searching in another game, and i learned a ton about building. since i came back to sk.. i've actually built some nice kingdoms. but errors sink me also.. failed hits from not being careful and double checking the data i enter.. most of it is me :) but i learn every round. and my only goal from round to round is to best my last score.
  • also helps to have learned some self control, and i dont quite rage the way i used to :)
  • If you use aim, hit me up when the new round starts, I'll add you to a chat where there's a wealth of helpful people. I'll help ya and when I can't others gladly would.
  • @ zeality...actually marian does pretty good..i also do not suck i just wish to get better.. i placed top 15 my first round back on s1 and i placed top 5 on s2 last round and likely to do so again this round...i just wanted to push myself some with good competition and have some fun doing it
    :P
  • edited December 2014
    I've seen Marian around, that's how I know he doesn't need much help ;) probably just a tweak or two
  • i appreciate the kind words guys :)
  • If you use aim, hit me up when the new round starts, I'll add you to a chat where there's a wealth of helpful people. I'll help ya and when I can't others gladly would.

Must be Christmas time, zeal all in the giving spirit...

But I agree marian, get aim on our cell and stay connected, this will really help you move to the next lvl of game play. I'm also always down to help people feel free to hit me up
  • Can anyone save my KD from sucking?
  • edited December 2014
    If you use aim, hit me up when the new round starts, I'll add you to a chat where there's a wealth of helpful people. I'll help ya and when I can't others gladly would.

Must be Christmas time, zeal all in the giving spirit...

But I agree marian, get aim on our cell and stay connected, this will really help you move to the next lvl of game play. I'm also always down to help people feel free to hit me up
    Teach me oh wise one... (no really...teach me)
  • Aim mobile is for chumps... Just get a few keeners #s and they can text you when they find good banks :D
    I can, whats your user/password?
  • Send me some #s Ill make sure I text bomb your phone with 50k texts. LOL.

I can, whats your user/password?
    BSGID: Dole
    Pass: cookie
  • edited December 2014
    ew. Nevermind... cant fixt that...

Please lay off the windex in the future.
  • But I had to clean the windows!

Lol love that last line. Who would do something so stupid :p
    @Robtomo

I like this idea.