Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Noob vs Vet NW Kingdom Race

edited December 2014 in General
I came back to this game 2 rounds ago to play server 1 and then next round, both servers, after being away from the game for 10+ years. Im looking for a veteran who has been playing regularly to compete with...to give me a way to see how rusty I am and if I have started to improve. Id like the Vet to be some one who is clearly a decent builder and who has a fair streak meaning they may actually not cheat to win. I know this is asking a lot. HAHHAHAH.. I am looking for it on both servers if possible.

There are only really a few rules that I would ask to be followed.

1.We both know who the others kingdom is. This is needed in order to actually see the competition and be ale to judge growth.
2. We dont attack each other. That way no one can say there was an unfair hit on each other to hider growth.
3. If either of us are hit by multis, the contest is void as this will ruin any chance of fair competition.
4. No INTENTIONAL hits on those Kds by the opponents friends. This will not apply much to me as I know very few people in this game.

That covers pretty much the general rules. Everything else cant be confirmed or watched, such as bank farming.

So come on all you Vets, step on up and show this Noob how its done. One can only learn from good competition and learning strategy, so why dont you guys help a Noob out. Plus, you can have all the bragging rights of showing up a nobody.

Sign up in the thread and let me know server you want to compete in. I look forward to the fun, excitement and ever present shit talk.

Comments

• go fight illy. if u lose, stab urself in the kidney.
  • go fight illy. if u lose, stab urself in the kidney.
    rofl
  • So i see a bunch of skibblebitery and no real response to the thread. thanks for your non-contribution,also, why not step up yourselves instead of offering up someone else. HAHAH
  • So i see a bunch of skibblebitery and no real response to the thread. thanks for your non-contribution,also, why not step up yourselves instead of offering up someone else. HAHAH
    because illy is bestest. no one else has continuously always played every round since the beginning of conception.
  • What are scores for??????
  • But how do I know your not a forum multi trying to find my kd location so you can kill me out if newbie mode, hmmmmm? Answer me that !
  • because I will tell you my Kd and talk with you via aim before hand . if you need that additional precaution...btw im more likely to be multied down than you are lolololol
  • Nah...it's definitely Cai that's more likely to be multied.
  • Don't even bother with S2 all those ass clowns jerk each other off and will have their friends or multis kill you or stunt your growth. Well besides Merle of Amber hes a beast on S2 and doesnt need to cheat or ask for help to win.
  • cai is no vet im more vet than him
  • flazer is really bad at this game, pick him if you want an easy win
  • Don't even bother with S2 all those ass clowns jerk each other off and will have their friends or multis kill you or stunt your growth. Well besides Merle of Amber hes a beast on S2 and doesnt need to cheat or ask for help to win.

Sounds like a butthurt juju
  • Ey carl.. I didn't multi, or get hit by multi, or even make live grabs. 15 mil nw. stop making excuses for your own play
  • because I will tell you my Kd and talk with you via aim before hand . if you need that additional precaution...btw im more likely to be multied down than you are lolololol

I'd be happy to chat on aim, and talk about where we are. Safe d, all that good stuff, but I tell 7 people in the game where I land, and they have all proven how trustworthy they are. Like I said, I'd be happy to befriend you, but I can follow through with you whole plan.

Also flazer is the vetiest vet that ever vetted any other vets around.
  • Also only noobs play s2
  • I can help ya out of you want and you can race away, but I already have a groupmate on deck... I plan on posting my aim anyway so the multi can find me if he/she has designs on my KD again.

The race is better if you are groupmates, since all else is equal at that point. (same solars/nanos/alliance naps ect.) No promises on no grab though if either one of us pulls away some... or if one of us does something stupid like mysticide.
  • edited December 2014
    #clayforrank2

Who is getting rank 1?

Also round is starting soon, log onto aim sometime eh?
  • I might be interested in s1
  • #clayforrank2

Who is getting rank 1?
    Illy

• #clayforrank2

Who is getting rank 1?
    Illy

• #clayforrank2

Who is getting rank 1?
    Illy

• I think everyone should make their names a variation of Illyria, better chance that way?

skIllyria
    thrIllyria
    chIllyria
    fIllyria
    wIllyria
  • no u have to do it with numbers
    illy 1
    illy 2
    illy 3
  • Marian I dont know who you were on S2 and sorry if I grouped you with those guy.
  • Lol I grouped with everything these days. I'm like wooooah I play so old school it hurts me in rankings lol
  • @ carlmc88..would requiemsgate be part of the group you mentioned?
  • Reqs been cool, I guess you can take him off the list too, along with camo. There are a couple others. Lol shouldn't get drunk and rage in PFs.
  • Reqs been cool, I guess you can take him off the list too, along with camo. There are a couple others. Lol shouldn't get drunk and rage in PFs.
    I'm not sure I know of any other way to rage in the pfs.