Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you think of them?! THE LIST!

Comments

• For people that are frequent to the forums, not knowing me is like saying you've never been probed before. Bow before your Probe God!
    who da fsk are u?
  • Oooh I'm so mysterious *rubs hands together*
  • MK, someone said youre inactive, hit him...

No...I wont hit that inactive! you know how it ends...LOL
  • LOL i am indeed inactive now on s1.. i kept getting in trouble at work, and i got gangbanged last week so i was pretty much over it anyway. hit it before its gone i reckon :)
  • ArAcHnId - Have played with Araville for as long as I know him. Very consistent player, down to earth build a good kingdom, pretty active. He is a good one to make an Alliance Leader.
    Arson - dont know him, maybe have not played with him.
    Azalieo - Limited interaction with him. Knows much about SK history, maybe older player, cant be sure
    Barricade - is he the one with a nice Halloween custome or was it Ghosted?
    ChefGreg - seen on PFs, rational post, no BS. Have not player with him.
    CoryNewb - limited interaction on PFs, maybe have not played with him.
    Damdred - now, i have to think who he is.
    Darubian - amazing player, easy to get along with, rationale, enthusiastic in the game. I think we need more Darubian in SK.
    Flazer - let me think...i'm not sure if I have played with Flazer. But ...I will edit when I remember.
    gl0stix - Level headed, can hold up to an arguement, agree to disagree and knows to make decision base on two sides of a coin, have leadership qualities, he knows the game inside out, maybe he has been AL in the past, or make a pretty good AL.
    Ice - If you are IceGodSK ...hello!
    KenshinHimura - young player, I think very smart, but sometime can be easily influence, but that is how you learn. He has the WC potential, even run his own alliance. Has time for diplomacy, so over all, one great SK player.
    KMercer - limited interaction this round, smart, sensible, can stand to a good discussion with open mind, probably older player too, have shared good skills valuable for SK as an online community.
    LadyAshnod - old, what else can I tell you? I am good at making cookies, and enjoyed the twisted sense of humor on SK.
    Lovsan- smart, pretty much good in coding, and he has good calculator too, helpful, he reminds me of Ben sometimes. He can stand to a good discussion, he aims to improve game and community which is very rare for SK players nowaday.
    Mages - I owe a lot my friend. Thanks for being here for the re-union, it was very refreshing to see players come together to play without the BS. Despite in game BS, just to know you have all the friends you have, chat and chill, its awesome.
    MarianKnight - good player, thanks for coming to the invite. It was such a great re-union, just to see familiar face. Thank you.
    merle of amber (merle) - Merle, amazing player in SK and in AIM, and probably a person you can chill and grab a beer, and have a few laughs.
    mthrfnlumberjack (moogle) - good
    Mustafar - seen few pf interaction, but dont know much about him.
    P_to_the_uppy - seen him post on Pfs, not much interaction.
    PeeEyeEee - He is most delicious pie, if he puts up with the SK universe, he needs to have a good medal for that.
    Rohan Castle - intelligent guy, have few interactions over AIM. Not in game I think, but he can be a pest, but he is pretty smart, I can tell. Maybe have enough play time for SK, I think he has leadership ability, he can also decent when he wants to. I think he is really funny in PFs the way he post sometimes, he can be rude, but that probably his flavor of the day.
    RZQ - good player, probably have played with him in the past. No BS guy, he says his opinion whether you agree or disagree, have probably high score in gameplay and contacts, all around good guy.
    Shining - not Mary
    SkyDragonX - limited interaction, but good most of the time.
    TMonsta - good spammer, level headed, and quirky. That means you are awesome in my book.
    Tyrsis - seen few post. Nothing much to say.
    xDarkmossx - You must be the one that put TFs at 12/0. If you are, who i think you are.
    Zeality - He can express his opinion and he can respect your opinion. Zeal can show his anger, or frustrations, but he is very cool. I think he also has some free time, so he can be your alliance leader, and he has time for it. Good SK player, as far as I know, smart as well.
    nighthawk- Probably, one of the guys that played in my alliance or sector last game. He can be funny sometimes, I wonder why people on PFs ridicule his post sometimes. Oh well...he can hold up a discussion, he can express his views, he has playing time, he has leadership potentials...and SK is lucky to have Nighthawks.
    jesterawx - Have not played with him, seen few postings on PFs, cannot get a read if he is showing twisted sense of humor, or natural sarcasm. Interesting fellow.
    rockz - seen his name, I am not sure if I have interacted with him in the past.
    walls - limited interaction, early days of the game. He has his own quirks and interesting personality. All around a good guy.
    With my limited interaction, just came back this round -- this is what i have to say--, add your name if I miss anyone.
  • aweeee lovsan didnt add me to the list :( i asked to be :( sniff sniff
    Great AL, great to war against, xreated some of the old techniques such as crouching Tank, hidden Dragoon. All the ladies adore your physique and style while leaving no women for the rest of us. This buds... for you.
  • It's funny that people dont remember me considering how long ive played and how many times I was the source of intel in every war..

Oh well.. none of you are important anywho. <3
  • here it is, lets start insulting!

ArAcHnId - cool lad to chat with, lends pa when needed. Good guy!
    Arson - storer like me, fun guy and known for ages. Good builder, but horrible farmer lol
    Azalieo - meh, just somehow dislikes me :( dunno but seems like a good lad, havent talke with him much
    Barricade - Good builder and good alliance mate to have. Good lad
    ChefGreg - Good builder and good alliance mate to have. 1 of my favorite SK'ers :)
    CoryNewb - Dont really know cory that well, but overall seems like a nice guy.
    Damdred - PFs mod, good player and works for alliance he is in.
    Darubian - good al and nice guy, dont really know him that well
    David (added) - Use to chat him once in a while, really good lad and we have usualyl good times on chats :D we share same taste of tv shows and movies ;)
    Flazer - If you have math issues, you contact this fellow here... azn you know, makes great kingdoms but usually dies :(
    gl0stix - dont know him that well, he always calling police after me :(
    Ice - old friend from xFCx ages (+10 years ago), funny guy :)
    KenshinHimura - Great builder and loyal warrior, you want this guy on yourside!
    KMercer - Wise Old Man, great builder and sector mate, this is also a guy who you want to yourside! You can trust this fella 100%
    LadyAshnod - just got to know her this round, seems nice lady and gets too much hate in pfs and usually, have some nice chats with her and get to know her :) she is nice !
    Lovsan - what could i say, pretty awesome guy!
    Mages - Loves to spam alot, dont know personally.. usually makes half asssed kds as i remember
    MarianKnight - Cool Fella, use to chat sometimes, makes average kds usually and is quite active warrior :)
    merle of amber (merle) - Old good friend, always great to chat with and play with!
    mthrfnlumberjack (moogle) 1 of my Favorite persons in SK, has helped me a lot and is always great loyal and great guy to play with! ! i digg!
    Mustafar - sorry but i dont know you that well, ive seen your name alot of times but cant really tell anything about you
    P_to_the_uppy - will be my Lawyer when i get into problems, dutchie who doesnt smoke weed O.o wtf
    PeeEyeEee - Great guy to have in your alliance, makes good kds and is overall very legit old dude who likes his kds and wife a lot :D
    Rohan Castle - Funny guy to chat with, makes decent kds but usually somehow messes up and some point and ends up playing with 1k land kingdom rest of the rounds
    RZQ - Finnish fella, good builder and also a great guy to have in your alliance/sector.
    Shining - Makes big kds always, nice to chat with, dont know that well tho.
    SkyDragonX - I pretty much know him only from pfs, makes decent kingdoms.
    TMonsta - Spammer, makes half assed kds, quite active
    Tyrsis - nice fella, cool guy to chat with and prettty smart and active, can build a good kingdom if he tries.
    xDarkmossx - sorry, i dont know how you.
    Zeality - thinks im behind all bad things in world. says i run ISIS and im the bad boy who should be avoided... how did you know?????
    nighthawk - guy who nobody likes, yet he stays in the forums to post even more idiotic posts after other...
    jesterawx - cool fella, dont know him personally that well but also a fella you want to have in your alliance.
    rockz - old buddy, good builder and cool to chat with. Loves football! :P
    walls - great buddy and making something nice with me ;) you guys will see soon!
  • ill get to this in a bit
  • Arson Love stoned people
    Barricade Worst SL ive had in a while :x
    Flazer VIVA LA MEHIGO
    Ice ice baby lift off!
    KenshinHimura O_o
    KMercer he's awkay!
    LadyAshnod not the brightest person but yea we lub you?
    Lovsan <3 Gonna be my client someday :D p.s I do smoke weed its moon who doesnt :p
    MarianKnight this nub went inactive -.-
    P_to_the_uppy best sk player in the history of sk
    PeeEyeEee needs to share some of dat valium!
    Rohan Castle heard he would make a good match with ladyashnod
    Shining good movie
    TMonsta coookkkiiiess! Always fun to have in your alliance!
    Tyrsis nubcake but hes our nubcake
    Zeality Nice guy nice player
    rockz awesome guy, perfect example of somebody you would want in your alliance
    walls Sexy Canasian bunnyman

• Good match for your mom
    Great AL, i concur. I dis-agree with him, but I can respect that. Different style, different perspectives on game.
  • Lovsan add me
    De Vinci (Dante)
  • Lovsan add me
    De Vinci (Dante)
    added
  • edited November 2014
    here it is, lets start insulting!

De Vinci (Dante) - Good dude, dont talk to him as much as id like... loses points for being named Dante :P

ArAcHnId - big kd, shitty D this round (though, granted, I cant break it - just smaller than any of the other KDs over 10k land)... so far... no interation with him other than taking sok

Arson - never really talked to him, good enough builder, nice enough guy, not sure why really.. just one of those guys ive seen around for years and never talked to.

Azalieo - havnt had many dealings with you that im aware of, cant remember any of your KDs (which means nothing, i dont remember most of mine)

Barricade - A few friends of mine dont like you, I have no problem.. seemed nice enough as a sectormate last round,

ChefGreg - great guy, grouped with him a bunch, great builder if he actually makes a real KD rather than a donkey all O build

CoryNewb - Other than the hilarity of meadows stealing your alliance by remaking after you died (which will be how I always remember you now), we always seem to be on different sides, so havnt really talked to you much.

Damdred - I feel i know who you are on aim and with KDs... but I dont know your PF name...

Darubian - Darunub! lol... Means well,

David (added) - owes me a beer since i kicked his ass in FF every time i played him this year

Flazer - mathd the shit outta this game, one of the better builders in the game.

gl0stix - pretty sure i played you when half my team was on bye... but still.. you beat me this year :(

Ice - dunno havnt really had interaction with you i think... better at aims than PF names though

KenshinHimura - get along pretty well on same side, fun to play against

KMercer

LadyAshnod - met her this round even though we played together way back in the day. Seems to be nice, but

Lovsan - good player, all you get cause you wanna read these.

Mages - Fun enough to be in an alliance with, never talk much

MarianKnight - barely talked to

merle of amber (merle) - nice guy, never realised he could turtle and build

mthrfnlumberjack (moogle) - one of my b etter sk friends, known him for ages... also a pretty good guy to know for game purposes - very good at pretty much all aspects of the game

Mustafar - dunno much about him

P_to_the_uppy - Fun to play with, fun to grab, fun to war against

PeeEyeEee - excellent top grab (so far) for the round opportunity, every round :D Sorry pie, one of the few other people that posts who he is in newbie every round regardless of repercussions.

Rohan Castle - dunno much about you

RZQ - good sectormate to have, nice guy

Shining - 1. Mary: Known for a long time, though didnt talk for a period of it. Good to talk to, shit builder now :P lol, but we can fix that

2. Doug "I Shine" Martin : the guy who looks really good one round... and when he lands in your sector (or draft him for your fantasy football team), makes one of the worst KDs(picks) ever.

SkyDragonX - never really had a problem with him.... reminds me of lynog alot. Run mouth for laughs in pfs, good in 1v1 convo.

TMonsta - Oh Tim, good guy to talk to - similar interests to me - known for a long ass time, but never in same alliance. As much as I talk about intraalliance hitting him (I would never do such a thing), one of the few people i would never hit (even if it wasnt a bash after a week)

Tyrsis - Around for a long time, nice guy, not sure how he builds the exact same kingdom round after round...

xDarkmossx - no idea

Zeality - Im one of the proletariat, so FU.. I need that money more than you

nighthawk - no idea

jesterawx - Fun to talk to, great dw kd maker till he dies, and similar taste in KD names

rockz - paPIEr (see, i can do it too) beats rockz. No idea.

walls - I like him, many mutual friends, rarely speak to each other. I have a feeling that he avoids hitting me cause of mutual friends, but i accidentally hit him from time to time while hes hiding... kinda feel bad about that one.

• moogle - im expecting an alliance next round
  • moogle - im expecting an alliance next round
    get ur list posted :P
  • that is my list, no one else actually cares what i say
  • well strange story I was gonna al. But a friend wants to and I got cruise beginning of jan so would mess up start of rd. We will see though I'll save Ya a spot if ur playing.
  • Actually, I do care what you say Flazer.
  • ill get to this in a bit
    moogle - im expecting an alliance next round
    that is my list, no one else actually cares what i say
    For those of you playing along at home.
  • De Vinci (Dante) - Not had much interaction with him but he was annoying to KT this round.
    Arson - Love being in the same alliance as him, especially when we're all DW.
    Azalieo - Haven't really talked to him much but seems like a decent guy.
    Barricade - Wouldn't mind Barricade were he not linked to Darius.
    ChefGreg - Haven't talked much with him but seems like a decent guy.
    CoryNewb - Love having Cory about both in these forums and in-game.
    Damdred - The best Mod. Hands down. Oh, and really cool to talk to. Has my complete respect.
    Darubian - Have no issues with Darubian. Good guy.
    Flazer - Learned recently that he can paint some awesome pictures. Has my respect.
    gl0stix - Haven't really talked to him much but seems like a decent guy.
    KenshinHimura - Haven't really talked to him much but seems like a decent guy.
    KMercer - Have interacted with him a few times in-game. Respect the way that he plays the game and have no issues with him.
    LadyAshnod - I really wish those accusations didn't come up at the start of the round. Don't mind her though.
    Lovsan - Haven't talked much with him but seems like a decent guy except for the fact that he grabbed me a week ago. :(
    Mages - Mods great ww games. Love being Mafia with him. HEPTA-LYNCH FTW.
    Mustafar - Was in his sector a few rounds ago. Seems like a decent guy.
    PeeEyeEee - SK just wouldn't be the same without Pie around.
    Rohan Castle - Haven't talked much with him recently but love having him around.
    Shining - One part of CMSZ. And a great AL.
    TMonsta - Always love reading his comments.
    Tyrsis - Haven't really talked to him much but seems like a decent guy.
    Zeality - Grouped with him a couple of times on S1. Very few other people who I respect enough to group with. Completely respect the man.
    nighthawk - Just an idiot.
    jesterawx - Been in the same sector as Jester a few times now. Like having him around and a cool guy.
    walls - Haven't really talked to him much but seems like a decent guy.

Just want to say that Flames also has my complete respect. A few others as well but I'll just leave it there for now.

If I removed you from the above list, it's only because I don't think I've interacted with you so don't have an opinion either way.

• SkyDragonX - good and bad things sky has done for sk. He's multied to many time to ever be considered 100% legit, but he also found the ghost bug and got carts attention, which probably saved a complete exodus. Grouped with him this round, good group mate so far
    I never play by the rules both online and offline so if I were 100% legit, there would be something extremely wrong, lol. With that said, the last time I cheated for personal benefit was quite a while ago. :)
    SkyDragonX - anither wildcard, he could do anything at any time. Ghost, multi, get disabled by bcart or make a decent kd, who knows. Also tried to fight lynog one day, that was LOLhilarious
    Being a wildcard keeps things interesting in my opinion. One thing I won't ever do is screw over the people I respect in the game. Ever.

I don't usually advertise what I do either simply because I'm not interested in hearing people moan about my unorthodox methods. For example, no-one knows this but on the day we exited Newbie Mode this round I created 30 DW kingdoms in response to the multi's smashing people up. My goal was to use them to take on the multi's but as they were about to exit, the multi threat had been substantially reduced so I let them go inactive and be gobbled up by everyone.
  • De Vinci (Dante) - Only played with you once or twice that I can remember. Build alright, always seem to be a pesky KT.
    ArAcHnId - Met ya this round, seem pretty cool. Nice-ish kd =P
    Arson - Fellow stoner, stone on. Always fun to talk to and BS with when he's around.
    Azalieo - Alright. Haven't spoken much at all.
    Barricade - Don't know you, Seem ok. Got a bad rap for who you associate with, I guess.
    ChefGreg - Good Guy Greg. Never played "with" you but chatted a bunch and a bunch of mutual friends. Always a pleasure when you're around. Loves the (anal)probes.
    CoryNewb - CMSZ. Good guy, good heart, funny and always useful when he's on the good side of WW.
    Damdred - Like you a lot more when you're not trolling me. lol
    Darubian - alright when we speak. Sometimes, I feel like you get cranky, tho O.o
    David AKA FLAMES - Good AL, funny guy. Fun to be with or against. Always loyal to groupmates.
    Flazer - Maths. Maths everywhere.
    gl0stix - Seem pretty cool
    Ice - I know you're old but don't know you, sorry.
    KenshinHimura - Fun to chat with. I secretly wanted to roll you all round but you're dead now :(
    KMercer - Pain in my ass. But srsly, good guy, loyal to himself and sector. Prefer to have him on my side, even when I'm having a bad rookie year LOL
    LadyAshnod - Don't really know you but you got such a bad rap this round, I almost felt bad. Props to you for taking it with a grain of salt and sticking around and continuing being your...um...unique self.
    Lovsan - Good guy, loves his code. Will do literally anything that's in the best interest of his KD or sector. Also one of the only guys doing "good" for SK.
    Mages - I love this guy. Great friend, good heart, witty as hell. I just got my new Pokemanz finally, battle me, yo.
    MarianKnight - Met this round, can't say if I knew you before but it was fun BSin in BC's AC with ya.
    merle of amber (merle) - Same as Ice. Know you're old, don't know ya, sorry.
    mthrfnlumberjack (moogle) - Good AL, can get a lot done, resourceful. Good guy to know, and also fun to chat with.
    Mustafar - Don't know you very well.
    P_to_the_uppy - Every time we've crossed paths, I just get the sense you're a funny troll. But it's actually funny lol. And I always see you participate on KTs, regardless of size. +1 HoF
    PeeEyeEee - Mysticide Extraordinaire. What happened this round? =P Good guy, Officer'd for me once. It's always funny to see him almost-rage, then go into troll mode XD
    Rohan Castle - Fckin Rohan. Always funny to chat with, loyal alliancemate. Just don't make him angry lol
    RZQ - Seen ya around a few rounds, never really spoke.
    Shining - Fgt nub
    SkyDragonX - I came back R58 and almost immediately left again. This guy was my SL at the time and, between advice and good chats, helped me get through the shitfest that was that round(Meadows and Walls were like 8 of the Top 10 LOL) So basically, great guy, jaded past.
    TMonsta - Great friend, super troll but also great to talk to. One of the few I talk to outside of SK about non-SK things.
    Tyrsis - See above lol.
    xDarkmossx - The name looks familiar but idrk.
    Zeality - CMSZ. Solid builder, good guy, a little nuts for choo choos XD The Z to my S O_o
    nighthawk - I wish I had something to put here.
    jesterawx - Solid builder, lots of experience but always willing to help and great to talk to. I will continue stomping noobs for j00! LoL
    rockz - Was cool when we were in BC together. Can't say much else.
    walls - I'm dead to Walls. What do? XD Solid builder, surprisingly helpful when I asked about stuff this round, sector blast was great. Ppl need to be nicer to walls LOL

• De Vinci (Dante) - me
    ArAcHnId - don't know
    Arson - pretty mean dw builder, Al pretty well
    Azalieo - heard of you?!
    Barricade - nice build respect
    ChefGreg - Tiesto my man, good guy all round
    CoryNewb - remember when meadows pretended to be you. I believed it. Gd times
    Damdred - Ian good guy, better AL
    Darubian - don't know
    David (added) - whose David
    Flazer - hated you that round when you were 5 foot swag? Otherwise loving the pop inflated LT turtle newbie build
    gl0stix - heard of you
    Ice -?
    KenshinHimura - fun guy, good KT Competition
    KMercer - great guy, solid builder
    LadyAshnod
    Lovsan - good to have in the sector
    Mages - Al questionable?!
    MarianKnight -?
    merle of amber (merle) - explore whore
    mthrfnlumberjack (moogle) - one of the best al and war general, respect
    Mustafar - good to have in the sector
    P_to_the_uppy -?
    PeeEyeEee - who doesn't like a bit of pie?
    Rohan Castle - WoBs! Ok Al until rage quits.... Trolls well
    RZQ - always hiding! Not
    Shining - can be solid AL
    SkyDragonX - heard lots of stories
    TMonsta - don't know
    Tyrsis - fierce AL when botherd
    xDarkmossx -?
    Zeality - good dw player, the round of double troop training. Fun times
    nighthawk -?
    jesterawx - top builder, loyal AL, (swarm)
    rockz - don't know
    walls - unpredictable - see thread 'why's walls a douche' someone pretending to be you... otherwise good to have on the same side
  • Oh David = Flames
    Played once with you in the stacked sector. Archived second. Gd times
  • I wonder if Exeter knows that I am Dole
  • And Mages I think you did okay...except for disbanding when I was on vacation.