Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Introducing Puzzle Command

Comments

• coming from someone who stole the code for this game and tried to make money from it
    If you say so
  • Am I the only person who thinks the pool puzzle should also consider water displacement?
  • Am I the only person who thinks the pool puzzle should also consider water displacement?
    w.t.f?

yes.
  • Bcart, go away. You are not welcome here.
    w.t.f?

yes.
    Some things bug me.
  • The puzzle description states that the floating island is flush with the level of the water. Water displacement has, therefore, already been accounted for.

Thank you everyone for testing. Today, I will be submitting the mobile app for review and will be making the website public.

Please keep this thread to constructive discussion regarding Puzzle Command.
  • so... we cant complain about the other game we already pay to play? what thread would you like us to do that in then? :-\"
  • Might I suggest you make a separate forum for puzzle command?

It's a bit rowdy here.
  • edited November 2014
    Play puzzle command now!

And buy a premi on sk!
  • Play puzzle command now!

And buy a premi on sk!
  • Which one is the link to puzzle command. I will test it.
  • Best thing is this thread can't be moderated
  • On mobile you can click the little thing in the top right to make an announcement not an announcement for you.
  • B-) *drops mic*
  • On mobile you can click the little thing in the top right to make an announcement not an announcement for you.
    u can do it on the normal browser too... since forever
  • i have a whole new idea of how to get bcart to pay us more attention... lets all ignore him for a while and hell miss us asking him to do things all the time and actually do them lol

This is how I feel when bcart speaks.
    gold

This is how I feel when bcart speaks.
    gold

Thanks, it happens from time to time :P

• Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.hutzmedia.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).

Back to safetyHide advanced
    This server could not prove that it is www.hutzmedia.com; its security certificate is from puzzlecommand.com. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.

Proceed to www.hutzmedia.com (unsafe)

NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID
  • woot woot Veii. start from the top please...
  • The puzzle description states that the floating island is flush with the level of the water. Water displacement has, therefore, already been accounted for.

Thank you everyone for testing. Today, I will be submitting the mobile app for review and will be making the website public.

Please keep this thread to constructive discussion regarding Puzzle Command.
    Start listening to your Starkingdoms community about Starkingdoms, and we will leave your puzzle command on topic. Give us an ingame mod. And no not somone the community picks. You pick one.
  • Only if you let a stranger in your house and let him tell you how to organize your furniture.
    what if i hire a house decorator, or someone to feng shuish my room?
  • oh, any hippie then
  • Only if you let a stranger in your house and let him tell you how to organize your furniture.
    what if i hire a house decorator, or someone to feng shuish my room?
    just invite the GLBT in your community to have tea in your house. They will do it for free.
  • So how do I create a multi on this game? And for how many years will I get away with it?
  • So how do I create a multi on this game? And for how many years will I get away with it?
    +1

• Another fucking game bcart can neglect? Bwahahahahaha
  • Has he even updated since this topic was made?