Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Introducing Puzzle Command

Comments

• First I've seen Bcart talk this much in yrs... And best part it's not even SK related... Lmao
  • Bcart!!!

make SK phone APP!!
  • Bcart!!!

make SK phone APP!!
    The Facebook App for Star Kingdoms has not and will not break even. A Star Kingdoms mobile app is unlikely.
  • Thank you to everyone who has tested so far and for those who have signed up to test on their mobile devices.
  • B cart can you please make an in game mod?
  • Bcart!!!

make SK phone APP!!
    The Facebook App for Star Kingdoms has not and will not break even. A Star Kingdoms mobile app is unlikely.
    I have to disagree with the google ads my friend has an app which from just 4 players he got £2 in 30mins. Now since people generally spend hours on this game you would easily break-even.

App are a gold mined, problem with your FB App was that you were abit late onto the gravy train and its bugged to hell.
  • The truth comes out lol

BCartfall keeps us around to test his games lol
  • More precisely the answer is:

Soon I will adjust the daily puzzle to accept a margin of error for those who use less precision in their calculation.

>= 2,421,000 && <= 2,422,000.</blockquote>

Yeah, 3.14 as universal as it may be did not help me solve this problem rofl.

This is how I feel when bcart speaks.
  • I'll try your puzzle game if you make me in game mod ;)
  • You dumb dumbs think an in game mod would be helpful. We need an in game admin.
  • Yeah what he said, make me that.
  • @Bcartfall I'd be kind to lend in game services. I have experience.
  • I wonder if we actually were nice to him and tried to have a helpful thread he would actually pay attention to this a bit. SO lets try to be fair here.

We will test out your game and give feed back of your app. IF you help out with sk a bit more or at least pass on game admin or something to someone who the community votes.
  • I dunno, the last time we got something accomplished, @Tmonsta & @Damdred became mods. I like Dole, but damdred... I dunno bout that fella.
  • Never mind new games, fix the existing ones..
  • I suspect even if he wanted to bcart couldn't make someone "game admin". He would have to entrust them with the entire game, which isn't going to happen.
  • force havarikk to come back.
  • force havarikk to come back.
    To busy playing Myst.
  • edited November 2014
    Where do i report bugs or improvements?

as European i tried to use a diff thousand seperator and my answer got disapproved
    2.421,46205 vs 2,421,46205

please make a formatting hint or make sure the dot and , are improved
  • Is this still a thing?
  • Replacing a shirty game with a shittier game. God job!
  • coming from someone who stole the code for this game and tried to make money from it
  • coming from someone who stole the code for this game and tried to make money from it