Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fenris vs Lumberjacks?

124»

Comments

• Let's all remember, we didn't start this war.
  • Let's all remember, we didn't start this war.
  • We didn't light the fire.
  • We threw gas on it but we didn't light it
  • No stats up in here yet?
  • Haven't been keeping track... they've been falling apart too fast.
  • This is a dumb war
  • edited November 2014
    Ash wants me dead! SO seeing that apparently its all stupid and kds are dying who dont want to be in war etc. WAR WILL BE OVER WHEN YOU KT ZEUS, otherwise war status will stay up.
  • This is a dumb war
    truth
  • And once our current kt : Flames is dead.
  • edited November 2014
    Ash wants me dead! SO seeing that apparently its all stupid and kds are dying who dont want to be in war etc. WAR WILL BE OVER WHEN YOU KT ZEUS, otherwise war status will stay up.
    Yes Flames. The most effective way to kill you is to drop my WAR status. ~~sharpest knife in the drawer, eh?~

So if Zeus dies, what glory do you get by killing a kingdom who has 690 land?
    Does it make you feel like what?

You guys want Truth? Its stranger that fiction.

Ash (fenris) will lead the war against Baconcookies, (and other alliance will follow suit) I said that every chat you can find me. Only for Flames (LJ) back down, so I war him instead.

So, what are you crying about? I did not even KT your kingdom?

What is your problem with Fenris versus Lumberjack war?

• Ash wants me dead! SO seeing that apparently its all stupid and kds are dying who dont want to be in war etc. WAR WILL BE OVER WHEN YOU KT ZEUS, otherwise war status will stay up.
    Yes Flames. The most effective way to kill you is to drop my WAR status. ~~sharpest knife in the drawer, eh?~

So if Zeus dies, what glory do you get by killing a kingdom who has 690 land?
    Does it make you feel like what?

You guys want Truth? Its stranger that fiction.

Ash (fenris) will lead the war against Baconcookies, (and other alliance will follow suit) I said that every chat you can find me. Only for Flames (LJ) back down, so I war him instead.

So, what are you crying about? I did not even KT your kingdom?

What is your problem with Fenris versus Lumberjack war?

Why would the number 2 alliance, filled to the brim with experienced ALs/officers, follow the number 3 alliance, led by a forgotten officer from a long dead alliance, into war against a giant controlling an unknown number of multis? If anything fenris should have followed lumberjacks into war. If our AL decided it wasnt the right time to war BC, that's his choice not yours. Declaring war on your future allies because they disagree with your war plans is ridiculous. You made a terrible first impression in the pfs and brought unnecessary negative attention to fenris. Now you continue to drag it's name through the mud while throwing your own alliance into a slaughter that everyone saw coming. If I were in your alliance, id have triple tapped you the second flames called for your kt. I don't think you're in any way ready to AL in modern sk. I'm sorry if this comes off overly harsh, I have nothing against you personally, but you've made several bad decisions as an al and I don't think you were ready to al this round. I'm not a good leader either, but I can admit when I'm wrong.
  • so let me get this shit right, ash basically declared on dave because he didn't do what she wanted him to do?

el o el

i think i did a better job with trondheim or even giving al to meadows for free
  • Not to mention you hit pie and war abused day one. That's some great dedication
  • edited November 2014
    also on another note, i believe you can't hold grudges and mind the small details when you AL, because when you AL, you look out for the best interests of all the KDs in your alliance

if you lead a small alliance like fenriz then you look to not get farmed as hard and survive for as long as you can

if you lead something like bacon/lumberjacks then you scheme to dominate the universe!

bottom line is you know what ur alliance is capable of and not step out of line. Im sure you ruined flames' masterplan to dominate the universe though hahahah

:o AMIRITE
  • Removing war status is the fastest way to kill me? You really are retarded
  • Much as this convo has been amusing (and pointless) Flames, dude...learn ze sarcasm. Ash can be a space cadet but she's not quite that slow lol.
  • rsoultin she has never proven otherwise so yes she can be that slow.
  • Removing war status is the fastest way to kill me? You really are retarded
    Much as this convo has been amusing (and pointless) Flames, dude...learn ze sarcasm. Ash can be a space cadet but she's not quite that slow lol.
  • Im sure you ruined flames' masterplan to dominate the universe though hahahah

:o AMIRITE
    I like to live with that legacy.
  • Much as this convo has been amusing (and pointless) Flames, dude...learn ze sarcasm. Ash can be a space cadet but she's not quite that slow lol.
    have you spoken to her on aim? @walls is she this slow?
  • Once more into the fray
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know