Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fenris vs Lumberjacks?

Comments

• I not been broke, no1 can hit me atm even powerless. But friends of mine was broke.
  • Like multis killing everyone in the top except those from one alliance? And that was sarcasm in the other post. :O
  • And all those hits we did on your guys as retals, not a single 1 did we abuse the bug.
  • Yeah ok..u didnt catch any BC doing it, cause our AL told us from the start its lame and only losers do it. Players who cant compete otherwise, so they abuse a bug to break people they normally couldnt.

Lame like using multis to break down anyone who can stand up to you later in the round? God you people are annoying, , like we don't know you cheated your asses off this round
  • If u didnt abuse it ur a dumbass trolololol
  • I not been broke, no1 can hit me atm even powerless. But friends of mine was broke.
    If your friend is who I think he is (there's a couple candidates though), he's a complete idiot for sending out so many tanks and powerless didn't even matter
  • Sector Message: Fenriz leadership is a joke... 1:7 Best part of this whole War! =))
  • saw that earlier. lol
    challenege accepted, coords?
  • Sector Message: Fenriz leadership is a joke... 1:7 Best part of this whole War! =))
    Ive been powerless every day choatix i know you got broke by it but Its not like were the only ones doing it, and im not justifying it by any means just that it is happening to a lot of people.
    I'm in fenriz now, im so bored :(
    youre the Rohan who decided to suicide then remake, You went full rohan on that

I love this thread.

• People can cry about a minority using a bug when suiciding probes all they like but it will never be as bad as using multi's to try and take out as much of the competition as you can simply because you just can't compete legitimately.
  • People can cry about a minority using a bug when suiciding probes all they like but it will never be as bad as using multi's to try and take out as much of the competition as you can simply because you just can't compete legitimately.
  • So I'm kt just for being a beast? Thanks.
    ha youre war? hi im noob.
    2k land of lean, mean fighting machine
  • Hi noob, hi zeal, still 2k left??
  • Hi noob, hi zeal, still 2k left??
    thats what u started at isnt it? or was it 2001
  • Something like.
    I loled
  • Kinda like I did when you fail Suicided on me after a grab...
    So I'm kt just for being a beast? Thanks.
    I loled
  • An easy grab at that. :P
  • who would have picked feed me as fisrt kt this round? What are the odds on that?
  • who would have picked feed me as fisrt kt this round? What are the odds on that?
    Lmao! Right?
  • Lol, just as you're dying now
  • eh.. cant roll DW and expect to live in war, especially if your leadership nibbles donkey perineum
  • IM FIRST KT IM FIRST KT FUCK YES FUCK YES THANK YOU
    First ballot SK hall of fame?
    First ballot SK hall of fame?
    Do I get a vote?
  • god people use your brains...Moon is walls UA buddy ffs...of course hes going to plug Fen against LJ...LJ n another sizable alliance might have had a chance against bacon...instead Moon uses Fen to ensure that never happens...and who do you think runs the multis???? Moons did this multi crap last round in S2...