Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fenris vs Lumberjacks?

Comments

• youre a freshman not even close to retirement

I don't know what this means, but It.will be.my standard response for the remainder of this thread
  • Yeah ok..u didnt catch any BC doing it, cause our AL told us from the start its lame and only losers do it. Players who cant compete otherwise, so they abuse a bug to break people they normally couldnt.
    Bwafuckinhahaha
  • xxxx,

It was my decision to go to war.

We have requested NAP with LJ, since 2 days now.

We have back and forth hits with them. I told Flames I rather end it in peace, and we war together against BaconCookies. He said yes, but never accept NAP.

So, as the agression continued, and LJ is hitting our kingdoms, while we pursue multi.

Since the NAP request was not accepted, then we have no choice, but war.

If I am alive when this war is over, lets go after Bacon, but I will protect everyone by from LJ agression now.

Walls can reform BC and kick the multi sector in his alliance, or if I live through this war, I will face BC in war as well.

Ashy

so dont get mad at LJ
  • edited November 2014

Oh sorry, didn't see that wolf there

Oh sorry, didn't see that wolf there

Who edited this picture? I'm pretty sure the original had a lumberjack chopping down that tree.

• The prequel
  • god people use your brains...Moon is walls UA buddy ffs...of course hes going to plug Fen against LJ...LJ n another sizable alliance might have had a chance against bacon...instead Moon uses Fen to ensure that never happens...and who do you think runs the multis???? Moons did this multi crap last round in S2...

i never once in my life played s2
    and i have not played for over a year till now. so pls find yourself another scapegoat

• Lol sup moonlight. Where u been :/
  • living below a rock ;)
  • U should AIM me sometime :p
  • im WTF...

on the war, the reason for it and the contents of this topic
  • im WTF...

• edited November 2014
    So..... Why don't we just end this war? I see that after this war you guys will want like 48 hrs to "recover" followed by another 96 hr figure out what to do session. All that time BC is just going to grow. Then it will be just like last round with NA..... I don't get it, this whole thing makes no sense. Didn't Rohan call this out days ago?
  • I'm confused as well.. But I'm just going with the flow.
  • Those Fenriz kingdoms hitting their LJ KT are idiots and just don't see the wider picture.
  • im WTF...

Nowadays I am with the ITF, WTF (olympic) sparring is kind of lame nowadays. Feel free to meet me @ Minsk, Belarus at the World Cup between 3rd and 7th December.

It was interesting to read this topic for the whole 1.4 seconds, not including the ten seconds I looked at the picture, which was nice.
  • good thread, good thread
  • edited November 2014
    Can someone explain this? SO BC is going to reform and LJ is the bad guys?

Cupasoup 1:4
    Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on November 9, 09:00:59
    i explained everything to mary last night, how and why. dont go the time to do it again.
    the only reason mary wanted to keep warring bc, is because she dislikes walls.
    and whine at mary for not joining the war. dont take it out on me while i actually am doing something here

---- Original message received November 9, 08:59:08 from theallmighty (1:3) ----
    >> We are trying to join war, but keep getting shot down by AL. And how are we going to believe that the strongest Alliance in the game is just going to break up?
    >>
    >> ---- Original message received November 9, 08:56:51 from Cupasoup (1:4) ----
    >> >> you getting farmed is beeing caused by you not joining the war.
    >> >> bacon doesnt nap alliance that are not at war. they would nap you if you did war.
    >> >> but you decided to stay out of it.
    >> >> that has been your mistake not mine
    >> >>
    >> >> bacon has agreed to reform with other sectors so they are not so all powerfull, which leaves the real threat. LJ
    >> >>
    >> >> ---- Original message received November 9, 08:54:39 from theallmighty (1:3) ----
    >> >> >> Please inform me? How is you and LJ warring and us being farmed good for me?
    >> >> >>
    >> >> >> ---- Original message received November 9, 08:53:33 from Cupasoup (1:4) ----
    >> >> >> >> If you have any clue whats good for both twilight and fenriz, you should reconsider the path your about to take

Cupasoup 1:4
    Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on November 9, 09:12:48
    If you help against LJ and we win, BC will reform correct.
    if you do nothing or side with LJ. they (LJ) will ofc win. BC might still reform, but it will be LJ that will just takes BC's place then and they will be a bigger problem then BC will ever be.

now i will be off for a few H, so i will find out what you decided to do when i get back.

---- Original message received November 9, 09:06:50 from theallmighty (1:3) ----
    >>
    >> So let me get this str8 we don't war you but war LJ and the farming will stop and BC will just break up(which doesn't seem very likely)? But if we side with LJ then you lose and BC wont break up and we continue to get farmed?
  • cupasoup is moonlight, AKA the guy who multied down the competition outside of Bacon... so take anything he says concerning Bacon with a grain of salt.
  • Also ash didn't want to war BC we approached her three days ago and she said no rather forcefully.

all our big trains past few days have went to BC not fen, az can be mad but for days we've only targeted the mysis or dumb dumb who sent out to much d so yea
  • Cant we all just be friends?
  • Apparently not... Too many SK bullys. :)
  • Want to hear something I find odd? Moon messages me right before the declare and says" if you could war anyone who would you war?" I replied, "nobody".... An hour later we're at war with LJ.
  • So I go out and get drunk and a war breaks out? Pkease tell me Im not at controls for one of tgese alliances and pushed a button for lols while drunk off my ass...
  • Let's all remember, we didn't start this war.