Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hey lynog + the circlejerk crew

negneg
edited February 2012 in Game Talk
dont have me to pull out my little book and post some proof faggot. youve been warned now stfu and take your ass whooping like a man
post some proof and be proven wrong + that youre retarded or shut the fuck up and get off my forums

cy@ m8

*btw picture is really me

Comments

• hahaha have I seen you before?

Im sure I have seen you on one of those send £2 a month to starving people in Africa adverts on TV
  • Speaking of jerking...
  • Hahaha

BTW i wouldnt be bragging that pic was you skinny boy, weightgain is your friend
  • HAHAHAHA WTFFFF hahahahahahahahaha. put that cage away faggot.
  • i like the way he wouldnt put his face in coz he was literally about to bust a blood vessel and a pile prolly fell out right ater

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what a sad bastard you are neg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
  • And this is what steroids does to you.
  • steroids lews? ive seen more meat on an egg
  • steroids lews? ive seen more meat on an egg
    Scotch egg? :P theres a lotta meat on that hehe
  • negneg
    edited February 2012
    judging from the responses that must be one brutal pic B-)

still waiting for evidence m8
  • this is the gayest threat ever create in sk
  • edited February 2012
  • did jayr just say gay?
  • just because i have a bangin figure u gotta h8
  • hihaters has a better figure
  • HEHE WOT A QT
  • I think my sister had a necklace like that.
  • Lynog this guy seems like the type that would track you down and try to kill you because he is mentally unstable. I'm not even kidding some stupid, sick people out there so watch out.
  • seein as he only weighs about 50kg soaking wet i dont think i have much to worry about

• +1

Dude not only came out of the closet... he kicked the door of the hinges. I bet he had a little tiara on his head.

Ahaha

• i like the way he wouldnt put his face in coz he was literally about to bust a blood vessel and a pile prolly fell out right ater

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LOL created just to call neg a faggot!

gotta admire the dedication

:-))

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LOL created just to call neg a faggot!

gotta admire the dedication

:-))
    True committment right thur

• Neg, up until this post I was wondering why people hated you. I mean, you were actually not one of the assholes. But no, now you're a tool. gghf
  • am i missing something? Why is this Neg just cause he says it is?
    Granted thats not a pic you should lie about so im inclined to believe, but just curious haha
  • edited February 2012
    This thread cracks me up thanks Neg. BTW my wife says she likes the picture and that you are flipping them off. We can't wait for Lynog to post his awesome muscle pics.
  • edited February 2012
    The thing about the picture, it reminds me of this:

can't get enough cock to fit that mouth, that's prolly why you are hiding it

hihaters > neg
  • Neg IS Robtomo.

It all makes sense now.
  • So, im a little confused (drunk) but i see neg, accusing the crew of being circle jerkers (otherwise trying call them gay) all while he post a very homo erotic picture of himself.............

I think he is jealous he is not in there...
  • So, im a little confused (drunk) but i see neg, accusing the crew of being circle jerkers (otherwise trying call them gay) all while he post a very homo erotic picture of himself.............

I think he is jealous he is not in there...
    No one wants to jerk his cheesy cock.
  • PROOF POSTED IN THE ATTN NEG THREAD BTW

get your skinny crackhead body in there neg