Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hey lynog + the circlejerk crew

Comments

• I'm not sure how this is advancing your position in any way neg. It just makes you look more like a retard. You know what this thread tells me? "Hey, 2ndc. I really need some man love so here's a pic of me. Please respond with pics of you and we can hook up".
  • This thread cracks me up thanks Neg. BTW my wife says she likes the picture and that you are flipping them off. We can't wait for Lynog to post his awesome muscle pics.
    Isn't he a Mom leeching drug dealer or some shit? Typically, those guys could get crushed by Neg.
  • This thread cracks me up thanks Neg. BTW my wife says she likes the picture and that you are flipping them off. We can't wait for Lynog to post his awesome muscle pics.
    Isn't he a Mom leeching drug dealer or some shit? Typically, those guys could get crushed by Neg.
    if dank said the same insult id just laugh, weve been insulting eachother a longtime now so pretty much anything goes but you. your just some noob who absolutely nobody knows or cares about. This is the last reply you ever see from me to any of your posts. you are nowhere near important enough to get responses from me.
  • Nah, robtobo isn't this retarded. He's actually pretty chill.

You guys should probably stop harassing this kid though; he's annoying but you all are acting like fucking sociopaths. This thread was...extremely stupid to post [to say the least], but lay off of him.

HiHaters, dude, you need a hobby and some social skills. Seriously. This game doesn't seem to be healthy for you.
  • ^whyd you bring up hihaters?
    if dank said the same insult id just laugh, weve been insulting eachother a longtime now so pretty much anything goes but you. your just some noob who absolutely nobody knows or cares about. This is the last reply you ever see from me to any of your posts. you are nowhere near important enough to get responses from me.

Oooh, big man who lives with his big mamma selling his big drugs, getting in his big fights that people get stabbed to death in, you big white supremacist who happens to be homophobic to the point where I wouldn't be shocked in the least if you beat off to the picture in this thread 50 times already.
  • ^whyd you bring up hihaters?
    HiHaters = neg
  • Hihaters hasnt made one post in here you cock sucking jobless 40yr old faggot who lives with his mother and bangs her to pay his way
  • Not aimed at lynog, tho im sure he would take sausage in exchange for a dimebag ;)
    Pretty common knowledge, i thought, that the loudest homophobes often end up gay?
    Also lol@ how men that are lacking in estrogen are more likely to be gay.

Unrelated fun facts.
  • edited February 2012
    Neg IS Robtomo.

It all makes sense now.
    Damn Brody, you caught me.
  • , i thought, that the loudest homophobes often end up gay?
    This is just as much nonsense as the old "hes on the internet he must be a virgin" thing
  • I didnt say always! Two guys from my highschool who were big homophobic linebackers ended up queer for eachother. I just assume it holds true elsewhere haha
  • Im actually not even a homophobe, i got nothing against gays atall. Even a fag would back me up against what Jayr done.

WHO ON EARTH would date a girl, then find out she was packing a pipe in her knicker and still stay with her? like cmon now that is the most fuckd up thing anyone could ever do relationship wise.

Shows how much of a wierd fucker jayr really is though, i wouldnt trust him round young children thats for sure
  • Trannys do give me a sick feeling :/

I try to be understanding but... It makes no sense to me.
  • I was in the midst of typing "inb4 tyrsis says something sociopathic about pedos"... foiled again!
  • Too slow Zeal.
  • YOU SNOOZE YOU LOSE!
  • Haha did fake lynog suggest neg = hihaters? lol
  • The thing about the picture, it reminds me of this:

can't get enough cock to fit that mouth, that's prolly why you are hiding it

hihaters > neg
    No matter how long it's been, that picture still makes me rofl. NEVER CHANGE, FLAZER LAZER, NEVER CHANGE.

Quoted for truth.
  • edited February 2012
    This thread cracks me up thanks Neg. BTW my wife says she likes the picture and that you are flipping them off. We can't wait for Lynog to post his awesome muscle pics.
    Doesn't make you any less retarded. In fact, I know dank's been playing this game forever, so I'll assume you have been too. Yet, you still haven't figured out how to push out one mighty coherent sentence without stumbling over two or three grammatical/syntactical errors in the ~10 years you've probably been playing. I imagine you talk like you type too - with your mouth full of cock.
  • what has playing SK got to do with spelling and grammar?

do you always talk this much shit or are you making an exception for this thread
  • what has playing SK got to do with spelling and grammar?

do you always talk this much shit or are you making an exception for this thread
    In the scheme of games, this one is completely text-based. You'd think after so long a time you'd learn the language you're reading and using for so long.

I actually rarely talk shit. I like this game, and can appreciate other people who also like this game. But if you think you're somehow a better person, or at least act like it, because you're "the shit" in this game and you're an asshole to anyone who isn't both as seasoned and as competent in this game, then I simply think you can fuck yourself. You're still just a person behind a screen.
  • sounds like QQ to me

im the best at SK therefore i am the best

its good logic really
  • Listen, I know I've blown the doors open on a QQ'ing that was previously just ajar, so I'll end it here. I should know my own rule: don't feed the trolls.
  • whats funny these people arent trolling you, and resorting to calling them trolls and ending an argument with an ignorant basis only makes you look pathetic
  • nothing to do with how competent you are in this game, you are just an idiot in general

p.s you talk shit often, trust me
  • edited February 2012
    QQ
  • edited February 2012
    whats funny these people arent trolling you, and resorting to calling them trolls and ending an argument with an ignorant basis only makes you look pathetic
    Every other message on this board from Lynog is usually a directive to the receiving party to eat shit, or that they are fucking faggots, or they a shit players and should just fuck off (essentially). I think we can agree he's usually malevolently provocative.

So either I'm feeding the troll or he's actually an asshole, ergo /argument.
  • I don't suppose any of you recognize the irony of coming to fuckface's defense in this thread btw.
  • Ergo obvious troll is obvious.