Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hey lynog + the circlejerk crew

13»

Comments

• he is an asshole not even he can deny that, but the matter of the issue is that he always starts all his chats like that. every single post when he talks to someone he never talked to is the same retarded insult that you shouldnt dwell on so much. Instead of attacking his grammar, which he and everyone knows he is vastly inferior to everyone at, go for his fat ankles

while you are at it just make fun of his retard genes, because he really is a retard lol

plus he cheats hardcore every round, has at least 70 multies and huddles up with 2ndcheatcrew to make sure no one can tap him, because we all know amog is a much better player than him, likewise screamin
  • he is an asshole not even he can deny that, but the matter of the issue is that he always starts all his chats like that. every single post when he talks to someone he never talked to is the same retarded insult that you shouldnt dwell on so much. Instead of attacking his grammar, which he and everyone knows he is vastly inferior to everyone at, go for his fat ankles

while you are at it just make fun of his retard genes, because he really is a retard lol

plus he cheats hardcore every round, has at least 70 multies and huddles up with 2ndcheatcrew to make sure no one can tap him, because we all know amog is a much better player than him, likewise screamin
    thats some nice insults right thur flaz. not like that other guy whats his name ... i forget now.

btw flaz i wub you too <3
  • nothing to do with how competent you are in this game, you are just an idiot in general

p.s you talk shit often, trust me
    Outside of Lynog, and calling Neg a tool in this thread (very valid), I really try to present cogent posts about the relevant topic. You know, I actually attempt to debate a point using examples and explicit knowledge to formulate a logical flow of an idea. I don't call someone an idiot and in the next breathe ask them to trust me.
  • ^just shut the hell up already youre making my head hurt. This is a numbers game why dont you go play scrabble or something.
  • I do play scrabble. In fact, often I play usually while logged in here :)
  • what's so funny about that pic?
    Context. It was part of one of Flazer's BEST "fuck you, man" rants ever, about Robtomo. The culmination being that photo, which was shopped over a real picture of Robtomo, essentially, so Rob could stuff more cock in his mouth.

lol
  • <3 the attention guys, miss u 2.