Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Sweetwater]vs[Twilight]

Comments

• Something wrong with Stelio's hit?
  • im waiting for ashnod to do the math for us
  • I forgot how to do calculus so i cant do it.
  • i think 24000 x 3 = 72000, / 10000 = 7.2

wow that's way over 3 times as much KT
  • edited October 2014
    You forgot to carry the 1. Rookie mistake.
  • Ran out of fingers sorry
  • did you subtract the cookie?
  • I think he hate it :/
  • edited October 2014
    I see the mistake. You should have lifed instead of starkingdomed
  • starkindomed
    im not your space family
  • FIXED. HA!
  • im waiting for ashnod to do the math for us
    No, spock said don't trust my math. It's very bad.
  • that cant be true. you look asian in your picture. must be good at maths
  • edited October 2014
    ^^^ He does have a scientifically proven hypothesis.
  • did you subtract the cookie?
    it was all Gluten Free. dang expensive.

• that cant be true. you look asian in your picture. must be good at maths
    Probably, that's the reason why I get in the engineering program. The Asian gene, lol.
    We are very good with our equations, probably because we can't do English.
    But not good enough for SK.

But believe me, I screwed up Math in SK Universe. Spock, Gypsy.... can't remember who was here that time.
    I propose to KT a kingdom after 4th bash, but the 4th one was not bash. Missed by few points. His AL and my AL give it a go, so he was killed anyways.

Many argued that he was calling for it and he deserve KT. Warning has been sent in the past, yada yada blah!

But technically, it was a wrong call on my end. I feel bad for calling the kill. THE MATH WAS WRONG on the 4th hit, it was not a bash.

Hence, I always ask anyone here to review it now, or does not even trust my own calculations within SK.
  • Is this why you came back? To make sure that no math is wrong ever again on Sk?
  • Is this why you came back? To make sure that no math is wrong ever again on Sk?
    No, just being careful this time. I slow down with age.

Coming back to SK, that was another long story....for another time.

~more cookies~
    The Oracle: [smells freshly-baked cookies] Mmm, I love that smell. I sure am going to miss it.

• Oh look this time its a double tap bash. I am also a KT of SweetWater so if this isn't conclusive evidence that NA is helping them idk what is.

October 15, 02:05:51 Our kingdom Raeker (1:5) bravely defended against Go Green (1:13) and lost 539 planets.
    October 15, 02:05:55 Our kingdom Raeker (1:5) bravely defended against Go Green (1:13) and lost 388 planets.
  • yeaahhh....
  • Oh look this time its a double tap bash. I am also a KT of SweetWater so if this isn't conclusive evidence that NA is helping them idk what is.

October 15, 02:05:51 Our kingdom Raeker (1:5) bravely defended against Go Green (1:13) and lost 539 planets.
    October 15, 02:05:55 Our kingdom Raeker (1:5) bravely defended against Go Green (1:13) and lost 388 planets.
    Sweetwater is smart enough to send NA SoMs and SoKs of powerless KDs lol

I'm not powerless? Even if I was that means its ok to double bash?

I'm not powerless? Even if I was that means its ok to double bash?
    Nah its not ok but what can anybody in PFs do about it? Didn't say you were powerless but smartbear was yesterday. I received his SoK.
  • Lol. you got bullied as a child didnt you.
  • Lol. you got bullied as a child didnt you.
    Every little brother was bullied as a child.
  • Well.. I was the bigger brother. So i did a lot of protecting my siblings. When someone gets pushed around. I am not afraid to push back.
  • The point im trying to make is nit everyone in NA is bashing and gangbanging. Its going to happen often because there are no consequences unless alliances coordinate mass arsons but I doubt that will stop the unfair play. Posting it in AFs is redundant.
  • Yeah. There needs to be more players in this game. Cant retain players if they get treated like crap.
  • Yeah. There needs to be more players in this game. Cant retain players if they get treated like crap.
    Well thats never happening.