Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Sweetwater]vs[Twilight]

Comments

• The point im trying to make is nit everyone in NA is bashing and gangbanging. Its going to happen often because there are no consequences unless alliances coordinate mass arsons but I doubt that will stop the unfair play. Posting it in AFs is redundant.
    No not everybody. You're not and I appreciate that. I always sort of liked you since you were never a dick about grabs even though you did grab my sector a lot :P. I can respect that.

What I can't respect is 7 out of the top 10 players (all top 10 are NA I believe) have bashed within 1:5. And you defending them doesn't exactly make me feel better about it. You're right, posting in the PFs does nothing to change anything, but maybe it will make people realize that it's not fun/fair and it's what's going to be the final straw that breaks the proverbial StarKingdoms community's back. Because if this is what the game has become/is becoming then there is truly no hope for it.

• The point im trying to make is nit everyone in NA is bashing and gangbanging. Its going to happen often because there are no consequences unless alliances coordinate mass arsons but I doubt that will stop the unfair play. Posting it in AFs is redundant.
    No not everybody. You're not and I appreciate that. I always sort of liked you since you were never a dick about grabs even though you did grab my sector a lot :P. I can respect that.

What I can't respect is 7 out of the top 10 players (all top 10 are NA I believe) have bashed within 1:5. And you defending them doesn't exactly make me feel better about it. You're right, posting in the PFs does nothing to change anything, but maybe it will make people realize that it's not fun/fair and it's what's going to be the final straw that breaks the proverbial StarKingdoms community's back. Because if this is what the game has become/is becoming then there is truly no hope for it.

Understood. It makes me feel bad because it makes it sound like everyone in NA just out here bashing/cheating/gang banging lol.

Understood. It makes me feel bad because it makes it sound like everyone in NA just out here bashing/cheating/gang banging lol.
    ~Grabs more popcorn. ~

I thought yesterday, they have agreed that 1:5 and NA has old gudges from way way back.They have KT ( all kingdoms in 1:5? or what?)... I cannot remember if both sides call for full stop, or carry on?

Bash really don't apply to your secret wars. ~sigh~

~Grabs more popcorn. ~

I thought yesterday, they have agreed that 1:5 and NA has old gudges from way way back.They have KT ( all kingdoms in 1:5? or what?)... I cannot remember if both sides call for full stop, or carry on?

Bash really don't apply to your secret wars. ~sigh~
    What lol? If there are any old grudges I am surprised if they haven't been buried with NoMansLand, Fangorn and Courtney (all dead now). Oceanic (thenobody) only said that he wants to break Chess (roi) and has now done so. I never hit inside NA this round. Not once.
  • Well we have killed Tennis and SmartBear is right behind him (;
  • Well we have killed Tennis and SmartBear is right behind him (;
    Mustve been hard with NA bashing for you
  • Actually man I was the first break on Tennis and second on SmartBear soo
  • Ahhhh Raeker, always try to rob you but you're always online
    First 3 breaks of smartbear was NA actually
    Ahhhh Raeker, always try to rob you but you're always online
    Oo first break on Tennis our 2k land KD that must've been tough lol... poor guy didn't deserve the KT but I guess its the best sweetwater could do.

And yeah I got nice income people always rob me so I have to be active.
    Actually man I was the first break on Tennis and second on SmartBear soo
    First 3 breaks of smartbear was NA actually
    October 13, 14:23:12 Forces from Catch 22 (1:2) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 684 planets, 3,386 platinum, 4,147 civilians, 0 energy, and 44 honor.
    Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 2,189 laser dragoons, and 1,444 tanks.

October 13, 15:23:11 Forces from ZxBiohazardZx (1:6) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 585 planets, 38,922 platinum, 3,550 civilians, 0 energy, and 87 honor.
    Our military has lost: 55 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 5,135 laser dragoons, and 3,391 tanks.

October 13, 15:23:14 Forces from Monty (2:3) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 502 planets, 33,370 platinum, 3,043 civilians, 0 energy, and 42 honor.
    Our military has lost: 19 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 2,166 laser dragoons, and 1,187 tanks.

October 13, 22:46:55 Forces from EpiC (1:9) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 507 planets, 74 platinum, 3,125 civilians, 0 energy, and 42 honor.
    Our military has lost: 33 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 2,795 laser dragoons, and 1,622 tanks.

All straight from the news of SmartBear. As you can see you weren't even close to 2nd break :P

• Dankula always makes me laugh!
  • Dankula always makes me laugh!
    Thats EpiC
  • October 15, 13:48:26 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Raeker (1:5)
    October 15, 13:48:28 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Raeker (1:5)
    October 15, 13:48:29 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    October 15, 17:22:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 160,649 platinum was stolen from our banks.

oh you
  • And I was second break in Sweetwater my man
  • And I was second break in Sweetwater my man
    Oh I got you now. and lol yeah I wanted an SoK so sue me. (That wasn't my rob)
  • I think killing ALs is cheap, not because I was having fun which I was/am but because it's better to leave the direction giver for a more interesting and fun war
  • However, being a kt makes it to where my alliance mates are shielded for awhile
  • However, being a kt makes it to where my alliance mates are shielded for awhile
    Worth the while.
  • I think killing ALs is cheap, not because I was having fun which I was/am but because it's better to leave the direction giver for a more interesting and fun war

Chain of command friend
  • It's only worth it to go after the AL if the VAL is solid also. Never kill both the AL and VAL or it ruins everything. EVERYTHING!
  • it should be like the civil war, you cant kill the generals
  • :: Shoots own general.::
  • Silly southerners
  • If you're alliance crumbles when the AL dies you're probably not destined to win that war after all :P

Does SweetWater know who Twilight's AL is?
  • if they dont I can volunteer that information
  • if they dont I can volunteer that information
  • Safe cruise 2:18 I believe
  • If you're alliance crumbles when the AL dies you're probably not destined to win that war after all :P

Does SweetWater know who Twilight's AL is?
    I made Sweetwater purely to war SKPD but Slingpie beat me to it by a day! Then people joined and we've actually had a lot of fun