Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Next Round...

Comments

• please teach me nighthawk! how you can play 3 kingddom same time????
    I have two phones, one will be using wifi, the other regular 4g lte. And my third is my xbox on a different router.
    thats pretty PRO! i admire you :)

• This thread is kiri/nighthawks new quote hof
  • i'm fairly certain that his stupid cloud is what is causing my current headache. i had actually forgotten how much of a pain in the ass it is to insult somebody who is completely incapable of understanding how mentally superior you are at that moment. i am currently lacking any kind of satisfaction.
  • Go fly a kite retard. Remember im bragging dipshit.
  • well, you could always insult me, if that gives you satisfaction.
  • no, i'm actually trying to be less of a dick in life. today was just me slipping back into old, bad habits.
  • you're at sk, there is no life here
  • Like seriously.. I deal with retards everyday.. please just leave me alone now.... please I beg you.
  • edited August 2014
    you're at sk, there is no life here
    Wrong sk is life
    I have two phones, one will be using wifi, the other regular 4g lte. And my third is my xbox on a different router.
    Someone just doesnt know SK and that is the lols in this. I saw this and I just shook my head. Reread it and had to step away. The sheer stupidity...
  • Yeah, that comment of his was a whole new level of stupid. Even for someone like him, lol.
  • Lol you guys take sk pretty serious.... smh.
    Someone just doesnt know SK and that is the lols in this. I saw this and I just shook my head. Reread it and had to step away. The sheer stupidity...
    i also went speechless lol, i dont know the guy well enough to tell if that was the stupidest thing he has said lol
  • Jesus kid learn when you've lost and move on. This is just sad.
  • Heck we need @MissMeadows in hete to kearn how to play more than 1 KD too.
  • Prostrat could teach kesha
  • i have 3 kingdoms in the top 10 right now. and that's just 3 of them. u sux.
  • nighthawks solution is the best
  • Havent seen @kesha in forever... or @LewsTherin :-(
  • edited August 2014
    Meadows is a whore
  • @NightHawks89 that shit is uncalled for. Grow the fuck up, sir.

#1 you dont know her.
    #2 you dont fucking know her.
    #3 fuck off.. you fucking dont know her.

Finally.. in SK, she is ten times the player you are. If I were you... I would mask your IP or good luck making it out of newbie. @MissMeadows is one player you really dont want to fuck with.
  • Lol im just kidding guys lol im sorry. Im gay. Stuff like this shouldn't bother yall but I guess it does. My bad pie. Btw pie is gay too
  • she is ten times the player you are.
    Very literally!

• Ok ok guys I get it. Yall are the best. Im gay. Im sorry if I hurt yalls feelings.
  • I'll be back next round
  • edited August 2014
    not sure if somebody is editing or just pure idiotism O.o

and meh, i doubt 90% of people doesnt give a shit what is being said in the forums, if somebody gets jelly over forum post...
  • she has ten times more kds than you
  • I ALREADY IMPLIED THAT SLOWPOKE
  • i wonder how many phones and xbox meadows has O.o