Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Next Round...

edited August 2014 in General
I Will be making an Alliance and i would like to know who's with me, not looking to build powerhouse, just a place for friends to have some fun, i will play till i die, if you want to join, let me know :)

i want to have a decent round, even alliances and not too early wars, about meadows we cant do much, she is unbeatable so o wont go after her ;P

cheers

Comments

• There's no sense in talking about a powerhouse.

My stacked group will own everyone.
  • ::wonders if Lovsan will let him in after KTing him this round::
  • Please don't KT me again, it really isn't my cup of tea...
  • Dont get noticed. Or be a threat. Potential threat. Big.
  • Please don't KT me again, it really isn't my cup of tea...
    You were going to be kt'd sooner, basically selling you off to the little guys as chum. My officers didn't agree with it at that time though.
  • edited August 2014
    Was I asked? I dont even remember... we've had so many KTs. Btw @Darubian and @Damdred if you got any KTs stored can you send them to @Behold your king so that he can calculate HoF. Somehow 1:7 is winning andI think thats because we have no data from Wars 1 & 2.
  • please dont turn this thread into shit, im super serious about sk!
  • :: still wonders if hes allowed in::
  • yes he is, i hold no grudges :)
  • 25% chance I land in it :D
  • I AM INVEEEEEENCIBLE
  • I want to be in Meadows' alliance.

Or rather, alliance(s)..
  • Can I tell you all that I love you?

so pls don't roll my ass, because I haven't played in a long while and was only mediocre before :x
  • Lovsan and Miss Meadows can both make alliance full of their own KDs.. which will all be bigger than 75% of the uni.
  • Was I asked? I dont even remember... we've had so many KTs. Btw @Darubian and @Damdred if you got any KTs stored can you send them to @Behold your king so that he can calculate HoF. Somehow 1:7 is winning andI think thats because we have no data from Wars 1 & 2.
    Bro 1:1 held Forge together.
  • 1:20 was way more active. Easily.
  • 1:1 was way more active. Easily.
    I know.
  • 1:1 was way more active. Easily.
    I know I edit peoples quotes. And I pee my pants when I see Pie.
  • 1:7 was super activr in the first war activity was

1:7
    1:20
    1:4
    1:1
    1:13

Second war

I died after that though
  • I'm not sure who deleted all the threads. I was under the impression that whoever did it saved it. I'm sorry.

so pls don't roll my ass, because I haven't played in a long while and was only mediocre before :x
    Your name is familiar doe.
  • You will die first... js
  • 1:7 was super activr in the first war activity was

1:13

Second war

I died after that though
    And troops killed was:

rest
  • I can't wait for next round, this round sucked for me.

Your name is familiar doe.
    we were in an alliance, forget which, and we played some tactics game together for a bit
  • just wonderin if i should play next round. any good reasons to sign up again?
  • It's a good waste of time when you are at work?
  • Damn Bio,relax. you were a KT. so what? stop whining
  • We all get ktd i had a good kd died who cares? its just numbers
  • Damn Bio,relax. you were a KT. so what? stop whining
    more like im not sure if i have time to play SK next round. This round was fine because of holiday and me being bored. the KT i got over, i dont hold grudges longer then the KD lives (upon death, i couldnt care less)

the real question is: is SK worth playing next round. who will be playing and anyone wanna group up