Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Next Round...

Comments

• I will be playing.

That should answer your question.
  • Sorry lovsan I'm spoke for. I told viva I'm going to his alliancr
  • Sorry lovsan I'm spoke for. I told viva I'm going to his alliancr
    Dont make me goon slap you!!!
  • Viva #1

You will be there too with me and sped and meadows!
  • No no we switched to Damdred... will be easier b.c viva will get sped killed
  • nice! see you all in the war! lets go viva
  • Lol u mean your farmfest?! :) viva can't win with multies
  • I am the new meadows ill have 9000 kingdos
  • Shhhh ian... your the legit one I'll make you an army of "friends n family"
  • I was going to make an alliance but then I went inactive before the round started.
  • @Tyrsis for AL! I will be VAL!
  • viva for prime minister!
  • i was drunk when i posted this, so there is 99% changes this will not happen :P

specially with hardcore leaderers around, no change for me :(
  • and i was about to say i'm in :(
  • still 1% changes nub
  • youre playing again mercer?
  • i think i need a group
  • Ill have 3 kds all with different ips next round. Whos wants me?
  • nobody wants 3 200k kingdoms in their group
  • Lol im 4 mil and ill have 2 kds to rob from. Hehe
  • And im small because I failed on every kd in sauce. I would be 6 or 7 mil end round if I would of played conservatively.
  • thats not something to brag about
  • Lol ok bud. Lets brag haha.
  • Must be retard day where you are from except its everyday for you.
  • Tomorrow is bring your own coloring book and the next day after that is safety helmet day. Dont forget.. f it ill just have your mom dress you as usual.
  • calling somebody a retard when you have such a poor grasp on the language you are using makes your case look rather weak. maybe you should take a middle school english course before trying to insult me about my mental prowess.
  • please teach me nighthawk! how you can play 3 kingddom same time????
  • calling somebody a retard when you have such a poor grasp on the language you are using makes your case look rather weak. maybe you should take a middle school english course before trying to insult me about my mental prowess.

First I was bragging and now I cant understand my own language? Lol nuff said. Ok bubbah, the sand box is over there where the retards play. Go play.

Btw my kd is sooooooooo badddd assss. Lol o shoot Im bragging now.. finaly guilty and someone must of called miss cleo to future post me bragging.. damnit they got me all figured out.

Go jump off a cliff mind reading retard.
  • please teach me nighthawk! how you can play 3 kingddom same time????
    I have two phones, one will be using wifi, the other regular 4g lte. And my third is my xbox on a different router.
  • nobody wants 3 200k kingdoms in their group
    Lol im 4 mil and ill have 2 kds to rob from. Hehe

I didnt know telling somebody I wasnt 200k nw was bragging.

Dude can we just be smart for one day? I deal with enough retards everyday at work. Geeze man give me a break.