Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forge Vs Red

124»

Comments

• its true, since i didnt play DW to balance out you scrubs it was hopeless
  • 10 Ragnar Lodbrok (1:4) 24,179,273
    11 campier (1:12) 23,548,735
    12 Words of Radiance (1:3) 22,082,960

take that, aza!
  • *sniffles* dont remind me, i'll never try to end game again, i promise!
  • its true, since i didnt play DW to balance out you scrubs it was hopeless
    What is with the name calling :(
  • War? Naaaw I'd call it fat camp.
  • I agree that KT choices by red were the WORST possible choices that could have been made. The leadership is either dumb as a box of fuking rocks or they were planned it with forge. Just an observation take it how you want to.
  • KesKes
    edited July 2014
    Ill say this in all seriousness

You guys lost the war to horrible kt choices and this is the important part..... all your guys suicided or disbanded to break the kts or didn't wsnt to fight their kts.

that is how you lose a war
    Some constructive Critisim for yourself:

1. Forge was and is a Power House Alliance and had 18 of the TOP 20 kingdoms.
    2. Activity was impressive
    3. You targeted and killed efficently a much smaller weaker alliance - You didnt require fails and could break targets instantly --what does that tell you?
    4. Its not hard to win a one sided war with a Power house alliance - I would expect nothing more from Forge than utter destruction.
    5. Lots of suicides to break --yup we didnt have the firepower hence the 2 of TOP 20 kindgoms that we had :)

We lost the war because from the onset we had absolutley no way in hell of wining.
    But Im sure if you had of been picking the targets and leading Red you would have won ;)

Lastly you say we picked the wrong targets let me counter

1) Meadows would have had to be killed eventually - so she went 1st.
    - prosnow was a DW top heavy with Goons
    - Chaos DW with 40K GOONS
    - Submarine -- 1st Breaker on many targets and one of your biggest and best.
    - Ron or whoever --had to die but we were crippled by that time and couldnt kill him efficiently.

So ALL in ALL I enjoyed the war and so did Red -Not the 1st time I lost a WAR or the last - Next time you WG Damdred do it from the other side of the coin with a 2nd Place Alliance v's a Powerhouse as its good for perspective ;)
  • I've been on both sides, and its always demoralizing being on the small side. It was fun...now finish me off kes!
  • I've been on both sides, and its always demoralizing being on the small side. It was fun...now finish me off kes!
    I would but our AL has agreed no more Hostile actions on our part -- :(

So enjoy :)
  • - Dennis was a DW top heavy with Goons

I only had 18k :(
  • But you can bet that would have changed quickly, haha
    I would but our AL has agreed no more Hostile actions on our part -- :(

So enjoy :)
    I give your guys full approval to finish me ;(

I'll keep hitting :)
  • edited July 2014
    You guys had Ron and Prosnow?

RONSNOWOP
  • And me :( I'm still alive
  • I've never seen you build dws like those 2. But I havent seen you play much, either.
  • KesKes
    edited July 2014
    - Dennis was a DW top heavy with Goons

I only had 18k :(

Sorry meant prosnow not you.
  • We were both Reynoldseses!
  • I've never seen you build dws like those 2. But I havent seen you play much, either.
    I've only been doing it recently. I kept pace with prosnow this round and last round. Last round I got killed he lived, this round we are both dead (well I have 200 land)
  • Next rd I show the Michigangsta boys a Real goonsquad hitter ;))
  • I just wish I lived one more tick! meanie Kes.
  • Yea very one sided war. Daru no offense but without meadows and Ian ur alliance isn't much. No hate on you just facts. Your best two sectors r there bc Ian asked me to play for him. It's sometimes good to be humble
  • Theres still Cobras, Rook (if I could pull his inactive ass out of semi-retirement lol), me... and a few others. Ian and Miss Meadows are great... but there are others just playing in the background this round.
  • Oh yea cobras that's right forgot about him.....and ur there. I know there is more going on but look at the top most of those players r in forge for those two. That was my point wasn't try to belittle ur own efforts
  • DONT FORGET ME I HAVE 242 LAND
  • Cmz enough said
  • I didnt make an effort besides hitting KTs. Im just saying Im fucking awesome.
  • The most awesome person in Forge is one of the moogles, that little one in 1:7.
  • now i knew who own that kd.. wanabe moogle.. :P
  • I've said several times who I was. You must not have been online at the time.