Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forge Vs Red

edited July 2014 in General
let the fuckening begin

July 17, 19:45:55 the [Forge] alliance has declared war with the [Red] alliance.

1 [Forge] 46,370,349 9,274,069
2 [Red] 24,499,694 4,899,938

Comments

• kill me first plz
  • plez wait 15 hours then disband so i can farm you
  • nop

dennis reynolds 1:7

plz
  • lies, you would never play DW, its not boring enough for your playstyle :P
  • no that's literally me

i didn't even want to play this round
  • well some retard in our alliance posted you up first, so who knows, it might stick >.>
  • edited July 2014
    all the other alliances better war forge too or its farmfest rest of round
  • THIS IS YOUR BENEVOLENT LEADER SPEAKING

YOU WILL ALL BOW BEFORE THE MASTER RACE!

FOR THERE SHALL BE NO MORE PEACE!

ALL WILL DIE.
  • starting with me i hope
  • If Forge falls it would be the most epic fail ever. A nutless monkey could be running forge and win this war in dramatic fashion.
  • THIS IS YOUR BENEVOLENT LEADER SPEAKING

YOU WILL ALL BOW BEFORE THE MASTER RACE!

FOR THERE SHALL BE NO MORE PEACE!

ALL WILL DIE.
    lol is he really roleplaying right now?
  • If Forge falls it would be the most epic fail ever. A nutless monkey could be running forge and win this war in dramatic fashion.
    The joke's on you... a nutless monkey IS running forge!

The joke's on you... a nutless monkey IS running forge!

ZERE IS AH WHOLE TEAM OF MONKEYZ!!!!!!
  • Yeah, but you are the only nutless one.. and Miss Meadows, buts thats her design..
  • Yeah, but you are the only nutless one.. and Miss Meadows, buts thats her design..
    Lets not pretend any married man around here is not currently in possession of his own nuts.
  • I have nuts... they may be in my wife's purse... but I still have them.
    Lets not pretend any married man around here is not currently in possession of his own nuts.
    I lol'd. Married men be like "Hey babe is it ok if I play some SK for a little then I'll take the trash out?"
  • ALL HAIL GREAT LEADER
  • Let's have war all round long. Single sector alliances. Everyone at war. Gogogogogogo
  • I fully expect Forge to win even if the entire universe puts in.
  • just make sure to keep kt'ing me first, what happens after that does not matter
  • i hear the gasms of turtles everywhere rejoicing

let the turtle war begin
  • what loafery said. i need out of this miserable 20% explore round asap.
  • Why are we killing meadows first again?
  • because i waited for an hour and nobody else had a better idea
  • Oh well no one consults me anyway. Cept me and your war general.
  • well i certainly do not want to run this war, if you have a better target post it and have somebody on our side change targets. we had 0 officers or SLs online other than me, so i tried to respond as best i could
  • Don't you dare switch targets
  • You guys should totally troll meadows and stop half way, it'll drive her crazy.