Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forge Vs Red

Comments

• Don't give them any ideas :(
  • i'm not saying that was my idea, i'm just saying that it certainly crossed my mind...
  • LONG LIVE MEADOWS!
  • I hope not, it is almost the weekend
  • Poor Meadows.
  • I vote to switch targets at the 1k land marker, hit and run, just bring them down a bit, dont kill Meadows!
  • I vote to switch targets at the 1k land marker, hit and run, just bring them down a bit, dont kill Meadows!
  • Lol, useless, she could just die of pop loss super easy by then.
  • Lol, useless, she could just die of pop loss super easy by then.
    not if we convince her sector to send her aid
  • Simple step by step guide how to kill me

Step 1: dragoons
    Step 2: me

Plz asap
  • send those tanks out then
  • guise, we have to kill meadows so she has time to go get a girlfriend!
  • send those tanks out then
    He not bout that life
  • Simple step by step guide how to kill me

Step 1: dragoons
    Step 2: me

Plz asap

Does that mean that if you insert step 1 into step 2, you die? No no no no no, that just wont do.

• So many inappropriate jokes I want to make.
  • Why would you kill the dude asking to be killed. Its some sort of trap
  • I'm really disappointed in the alliance names this round. Why, after learning the name of the opposing alliance was Red, did the forge leadership not decide to change to Blue.

We could have a Red vs. Blue war thread...

because she's one of the best players in the game and if we dont kill her then she will keep fucking us until she gets her way (like any woman, ever)
    because she's one of the best players in the game and if we dont kill her then she will keep fucking us until she gets her way (like any woman, ever)
    Why do you believe its him? Because he told you it was? Do you think that's air you're breathing right now?
  • her, for starters, and it doesnt matter, if she's bullshitting about wanting to die, she's still a top 5 kingdom that has DW offensive bonus, those need to die in war
  • Have you ever seen a DW turtle that much? He's obviously the one with the highest defense chosen to distract you. Classic mob tactic but that's the fall guy it had to be believable so they chose a top10. That's what Capone what have did.
  • July 18, 07:35:56 Hans (1:7) you guys really want meadows dead
    July 18, 07:37:51 Bankfarm (1:4) can we help?
    July 18, 07:38:11 Bankfarm (1:4) with meadows i mean
    July 18, 07:39:02 Hans (1:7) yes
    July 18, 07:39:13 Bankfarm (1:4) Forge vs Forge/Red

That's Forge mocking you next time don't let your enemy pick your targets they don't have your best interest at heart.
  • Now if I was running the show here's what a real nigga would have done did. I would have taken out all 4 DW's in that group its a premium group so they spent some $$ to play together. I would have done Frank first he probably the brains behind the organization and he breakable by half the universe so he would have been my alliance morale builder. Then we would have kicked up on Charlie immediately after. Taking out that whole group would have been our first mission then when everybody is all celebrating I'd keep my Spartan Reserve and post a new KT Tet 1:4 because he's so damn fat and I'm DW so I'd want some of his fat nasty gelatinous ass.
    Why do you believe its him? Because he told you it was? Do you think that's air you're breathing right now?
    Good question for yourself as you dont grasp the concept that its a she not a he.

• Better strat is to go after the Volcanics first.
    Good question for yourself as you dont grasp the concept that its a she not a he.

Everybody on the internets a dude.
  • i ALWAYS turtle DW til about this point of the game, because it takes about 6-12 hours to turn a turtle into a powerful offensive kingdom when you are a DW with mobi.

i'm hardly a great player, but even i know that its not that hard.
  • i ALWAYS turtle DW til about this point of the game, because it takes about 6-12 hours to turn a turtle into a powerful offensive kingdom when you are a DW with mobi.

i'm hardly a great player, but even i know that its not that hard.
    I have 11k goons crossing now maybe tonight I'll be able to break him he'll probably hit me right back but not without sending another 4k in tanks with his goons
  • Who the fuck is this retard?
  • edited July 2014
    I hope not, it is almost the weekend
    Acting like you actually have something to do lol