Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

negs thoughts on PT balance @bcart

Comments

• Me getting hit or my KD building skills or lack thereof don't have anything to do with my point. If you can't break whoever you want to, you get them powerless, it's got nothing to do with me personally.

What I don't know is why this has become acceptable, there used to be a time when you would've been KTd in an instant for shit like that.
  • we have made 1 kingdom powerless

you wana sit outside an alliance and explore in growth all round, fine, but accept that you have no backup.

you want to have backup to prevent this stuff happening, join an alliance and back them up and maybe you will get backup yourself.
  • Not going to point fingers, but what happened to jims kd was pretty greasy. Granted he had more offense:defense than he should have, doesnt mean it should be commonplace to pull that kind of douchebaggery.
    Must be nice to have a massive antiturtle w/probes at your disposal ;)
  • edited January 2012
    really zeal?

just like him double hitting a kingdom in a 2 kingdom galaxy 2 sector with his usual antiturtle kingdom?...a kingdom that was protected by 3 of the top DW kingdoms.

Jim wasnt powerless, he was hit fair and square, he just got greedy like a lot of DW players, he could have very easily built more def and not got hit but no, decided to make goons and goons only.
  • edited January 2012
    Oh im not talking about that. Im talking about when that antiturtle in 2:15 made him powerless given what was minutes from happening.
    Not a doubt in my mind its a multi or someones bitch. Both serve the same purpose so should be treated the same imo.

I said not pointing fingers because obviously theres no way to prove anything.

Also, its water under the bridge, but im just adding on to Modgys point tthat a lot of sketchy shit is commonplace now. You can kt the multi but at the end of the day whoevers work it was doing still gained a ton from it.

• P.S use your chopinX account now will you, you cocksucking faggot
    Whaaaa
  • I'll sell you this account name.
  • Oh im not talking about that. Im talking about when that antiturtle in 2:15 made him powerless given what was minutes from happening.
    Not a doubt in my mind its a multi or someones bitch. Both serve the same purpose so should be treated the same imo.

I said not pointing fingers because obviously theres no way to prove anything.

Also, its water under the bridge, but im just adding on to Modgys point tthat a lot of sketchy shit is commonplace now. You can kt the multi but at the end of the day whoevers work it was doing still gained a ton from it.
    nothing was minutes from happening, I declared peace :)

his def and kingdom was awful yet he continued making goons only and it was obvious why, if he sent all his tanks too he was close to hitting but with peace he was a looong way off

wasnt going to be somebodys final all out roll, if he can do it without being dw and massing goons only fair enough but not like that :)
  • Haha i dont care what the truth of it is, im long dead anyway. Point is you were calcd 100% everything at a certain break, not minutes later he was made powerless.

whether you did it or not theres no denying how it looks. Ill label it the biggest coincidence in my time on sk if you werent a part of that.

The peace'ing was fairplay, altho i seem to recall past alliances would have war'd you over that but w/e not my issue.
  • I didnt do it, I know the guy who did though who isnt really playing so didnt mind. I didnt even ask, i declared peace and knew he couldnt break so i didnt even need it he would have needed 10k more goons to break at that exact time. The guy just suicided em anyway
  • zeal i dont know the ins an outs of what happened with jim being powerless etc but, why couldnt he just hit for power?

also neg i dont have to nap anyone to get to the top and call myself good. This round was prolly the worse rank one ive ever made, regardless im always ranks one dws or not im always there
  • Wouldnt have mattered. He would have had to send tanks cos of peace, was basically a suicide. But the again he got ktd hours later, so im sure hed have made the hit knowing that :p
  • he had 800 tanks...there was nothing he could do hahah he needed like 6k more
  • edited January 2012
    From talking with Jim I remember him saying something about agreeing to a NAP with Lynog, who (big fucking surprise) hit him the next day.

Also, declaring peace to not get hit is right up there in the list of dick moves with suiciding someone powerless. But you do what it takes, right? I really wish these "top" players would show some integrity and try to play fair, if you are as good as you say, you don't need to pull this kind of stunts.
  • From talking with Jim I remember him saying something about agreeing to a NAP with Lynog, who (big fucking surprise) hit him the next day.

Also, declaring peace to not get hit is right up there in the list of dick moves with suiciding someone powerless. But you do what it takes, right? I really wish these "top" players would show some integrity and try to play fair, if you are as good as you say, you don't need to pull this kind of stunts.
    No i rolled him fair and square, then instead of fixing up his kingdom he massed goons only even though his def was shit. Fully intending on breaking someone then quitting. If he wanted to roll me fair and square thats cool, he wants to use dodgy methods like massing goons only to break then die, then dodgy methods get used on you.
  • From talking with Jim I remember him saying something about agreeing to a NAP with Lynog, who (big fucking surprise) hit him the next day.

no nap was ever agreed with jim ever, hes talking shit. I always play fair unless the guy im against doesnt. you just cant handle your not anywhere near good enough to compete so you do as you TRIED to do last round and make an absolute pile of shit DW and try and ruin someones round with it, we spotted you first and dealt with your noobs ass. I love how you all cry coz you cant win. makes me feel warm inside
  • fuck up lynog you bottom bandit never speak that way about him again
  • fuck up lynog you bottom bandit never speak that way about him again
    wow :-))
  • Nobodys arguing that he had a bad kd haha. But i dont think it matters. My only point was that shady shit happens constantly, people who say it doesnt just arent looking close enough.
  • what shady hit? youve lost me here?
  • I always play fair as long as the definition of fair is as correct as my grammer adn spelling. i just cant handle someone being able to break me so me and my buddies ruin their round after they don't hit me thinking id be just as fair back. I love penis
    Sounds about right.
  • I think you grammar'd it too much.
  • edited January 2012
    I always play fair as long as the definition of fair is as correct as my grammer adn spelling.

as correct as my grammer adn spelling

grammer adn spelling

• Atta boy Qwj, haha i thought you were the smart one ;)
  • i believe the grammer one but not the adn one haha

either way you are talking nonsense modgy, nobody that was hit could break, so your argument means nothing
  • wah wah wah we cant win. wah wah wah when we make junk and try to use dirty tactics they always get us first wah wah wah why are they so good, wahhhhhhh :-(( :-((
  • i believe the grammer one but not the adn one haha

either way you are talking nonsense modgy, nobody that was hit could break, so your argument means nothing
    I actually typed it up properly at first, went back and added those two errors.

The round with the POS shit dw on s2 Lynog was talking about, before all of you hit me I could've hit Lynog easy but decided not to thinking it would just screw us both over. Ended up happening anyway so meh.
  • pop bonus with a mobi at 1k land, well done if you could break me. i could also have broken you with ease too.

The reason you got screwed over is because of your loose lips.

i got everything about you "guna quit" so your just guna make O and screw me over. Then when it happens to you, you dont like it. You got one hit on me btw you never screwed me over by any means. i was still rank one with ease and my only other task was to roll out persona. he disbanded the wave before i was guna get him and i was KTed shortly after.
  • edited January 2012
    Fook