Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

negs thoughts on PT balance @bcart

13»

Comments

• You guys had to kill Lynog...I was looking forwards to seeing Lynog vs Qwj :( Finally they weren't in the same alliance and you had to ruin the party fucking Sheldon 'Bazinga' Cooper.
  • we weren't in the same alliance last round haha
  • me and magnus talked about how DW has been the most overpowered PT quite awhile ago. BEFORE it got a bunch of buffs. you guys are slow at catching on to this stuff.
  • The reason you got screwed over is because of your loose lips.

i got everything about you "guna quit" so your just guna make O and screw me over. Then when it happens to you, you dont like it. You got one hit on me btw you never screwed me over by any means. i was still rank one with ease and my only other task was to roll out persona. he disbanded the wave before i was guna get him and i was KTed shortly after.
    I'm not sure who feeds you these things, but these things you've supposedly heard me say seems to be either pulled out halfway of someones ass or had my words twisted and out of context. Alternatively it might just be your reading comprehension that is lacking, or maybe it's that English is my third language so not everything I say comes out as intended.

I did however send you my SoK and training by mistake that round, was going to send it to an alliance mate and replied to a PM, but replied to the wrong PM and ended up sending it to you.
  • i remember that, and no all bs insulting aside im telling you the truth, that is what i was told, if its a lie then the guy played me, i cant really see him doing that though tbh, seeing as there was 3 of us and only one of you, it would of made sense that you just wanted to screw me over and quit. You didnt really stand a chance in the longrun of things. Either way it was fun and if the shoe was on the other foot you would of happily done the same to me. So please less QQ
  • i remember that, and no all bs insulting aside im telling you the truth, that is what i was told, if its a lie then the guy played me, i cant really see him doing that though tbh, seeing as there was 3 of us and only one of you, it would of made sense that you just wanted to screw me over and quit. You didnt really stand a chance in the longrun of things. Either way it was fun and if the shoe was on the other foot you would of happily done the same to me. So please less QQ
    I usually contemplate quitting several times every round but I'm rarely serious, so I might very well have said something loosely along those lines. Something I wouldn't do is try to screw someone over without having a reason for it (and I don't like to hold grudges from previous rounds), so before you guys did your thing I wouldn't have had any such reason. If I'm quitting a round I would just delete, like I did in the last week or something of last round after I explored up to the top 10 with a KD created 3 weeks in, got a bit too fat for my own good and got hit a bunch and figured there was no point in playing to the end.

I'd like to think that I'm not QQing (I don't feel like I am), but rather just trying to point out some things you seem to overlook or ignore when clicking reply and taking the usual verbal dump in the text box. Many times I think you don't even read the post you are replying to but rather just spew out stuff like shit crap nonce dick bollocks QQ fag, with (occasionally) a couple real words in between.

The thing is, every round there is at least 3 of you, and always just one of me. You're correct that in the long run I don't stand a chance, this is the story of most my rounds. If the shoe was on the other foot... Well as long as I play pretty just much by myself and keep to my standards of what I consider fair play, that is very unlikely to happen.
  • if the shoe was on the other foot, you would have some back up duh, if you found out some chump was guna screw you over (not talking just about you here there is always someone wanting to screw me over) then you would make plans and take him out before he could you. Its kinda like people want me to let it happen sometimes. Why the hell i would do that idk. IF by some miracle somebody manages to hit me straight up legit with a well built KD they will recieve a nice msg from me saying well done. No flaming no nothing. IF they decide to make a kd that can break itself numerous times over or try any dirty tactics on me, then dont come in here QQ when i play dorty tactics back on you.

a great example of this was a couple of rounds back with zamerano, kod and there chump prem. They got legit rolled out by me jones and qwj then proceeded to plan to screw me over by all suicided probes and kds on me. they got two grabs in. i was leading that round and declared on them for what they done and killed them all. They came in here calling me the worlds worse cunt. I honestly dont get their logic, They wanna fuck someone over but when it happens to them they QQ. They should practice what they preach and stop talking so much shit.
  • I think for Neg's suggestions, just the nerf DW. No need to enhance the other PTs.
  • I think it would be interesting if the other PTs were bumped up to the same level as DW. Just nerfing DW would be the easy fix.
  • Oceanic and Vi should be raised a bit. VI at least needs ts power back
  • I don't mind buffing my 2 favorite PT's.
  • Haha, went looking for negs thread after posting that... Didn't realize I was already in it with all that off topic shit. :P
  • I used to play VI every round. I tried Terra Form my first round back after fuck long, but went back to VI this round. Big mistake.
  • i would love for my baby mount to be restored, its not shit now but should be better
  • DW is where its at right now...cant beat them cheap goons ive trained close to 15k today. I had to catchup onmy offense cuz it was lacking a little
  • point proven?
  • nope. im still mostly LDs and tanks. :)
  • this thread title contradicts itself, since when can neg produce thoughts?

hihaters > neg
  • I'd prefer that DW was just removed from the game.
  • Dank, despite what some people clearly think of you, I respect and agree with some of the things that you write.

This isn't one of those times.
  • Well if not DW removed then SL doesn't get a bonus. The combination is just devastating.
  • SL not getting a bonus is right, DW being removed is just silly. nerfing it will do the trick. What PT would your piss poor multies be without DW about brah?
  • I will say but that all the DW's off the pace are easy targets

probably because they've bit hit so many times they just build offence and want to wreck other people's rounds
  • edited January 2012
    SL not getting a bonus is right, DW being removed is just silly. nerfing it will do the trick. What PT would your piss poor multies be without DW about brah?
    I've never made anywhere near as many multis as you have brah nor have I had to hook them to a bot and lie about it, because I'm not a talentless hack like yourself. Don't even pretend that you didn't bot rape my alliances in the past. I may pay for a premium but I won't pay somebody else to play my kingdom. It's just sad that you can't say the same and come in here acting like you are special. Check your grammar you are special ed at best. Nobody is fooled that you are a genius. You don't have any real credit with veterans that aren't using you for their own ends. If you want a veteran go talk to Persona or Modgy you dumbass noob. Before the new version of that bot showed its ugly face nobody had heard of your silly ass. You never played with the pros, you never did shit when people played this game, poser. No, you showed up after the rules when the game had degraded to the point of stupidity and rode that wave because it's the style of the time. You're just not faking you are the real deal a real life idiot. Unlike these other people you're not dumbing it down to be funny you're just dumb. The only thing you can be credited with is bot raping true veterans, chasing them off of the server, and acting like you have some kind of elite talent that doesn't actually exist. You're part of the s2 crowd that came over here when s1 people left, and we all know what's up with s2 don't we? Yeah brah. You tell these people you won't come crying when someone owns you? Will you cry like your buddy HG when I raped him, even though he had multis of his own all over the server every round? It's not different than what you've done so what gives you the right to come in here crying non stop about me having multis? I'll make some multis and ram them down your throat without a care in the world about your feelings on the matter. You know and I know that you'd deserve every bit of it. The thing is I understand that you are on a bot and I'm not going to invest that kind of time into you. That's why I give you a free pass, just as the rest of the people do around here that placate your fantasy.
  • then they all lived happily ever after?
  • again i done 3lines thats it. i read dont pretend you havnt bot raped my alliances, hmm.

your alliances are a joke just like your UA and yourself. No bot is needed for any either. ive never touched any of them coz as they have never even resembled a threat
  • oh yeah i just seen im part of an S2 crowd too HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lay off the pipe dankypoo. its messing with yo brain brahhhhhh