Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

negs thoughts on PT balance @bcart

negneg
edited January 2012 in Game Talk
Forest and Wilderness
Adv
+15% Population
+15 Money per Star Mine

Disadv
+15% Attack Time

Other
Start with 500 Soldiers

Desert Wasteland
Adv
+15% Offensive Strength
Cost of Trooper / Dragoon Unit -25%

Disadv
-15% Population

Other
Start with Dragoons
FDC research always at 25%

Volcanic Inferno
Adv
-75% Power Required
Fusion Plants store 10,000 Power instead of 1,000

Disadv
-25% Population

Other
Start with Fusion Technology already researched and 500 probes

Mystical Lands
Adv
-25% Attack Time
-40% Power Required

Disadv
-10% Offensive Strength

Other
Start with S.C.O.U.T.E.R. and Fusion Technology already researched

Mountainous
Adv
+15% Income
+50% Attack Honor

Disadv
-30% Power Production

Other
Start with Laser Dragoons

Oceanic
Adv
+15% Defensive Strength
-50% Building Cost

Disadv
+25% Research Required

Other
Start with 250 Laser Troopers

Terra Form
Adv
+50% Research Efficiency
Maximum Research Percent up 10%

Disadv
-20% Income

Other
Start with 1500 research points in Pop, Power, Military, and Money

Multiple Terrain
Adv
none

Disadv
none

Other
Start with Dragoons, Laser Dragoons, Fighters, and Tactical Fighters

Comments

• negneg
    edited January 2012
    im so sick of the terrible DW PT that turns every round into "OMG I CAN MASS THIS MUCH OFFENCE IN A DAY, SCREW DEFENCE"

bring back the good SK that was filled with good players putting in time and effort to make good kingdoms.

not shit ones like recent rounds. (lynog knows how to make shit kingdoms)

let me know what you think m8s
  • hihaters > neg
  • hihaters>neg

HOCKEY SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! > Zeal
  • ^ I can't read what you're saying, im too busy recapping the AllStar fantasy draft.
  • no surprise that the ones spamming are the ones that play DW lmao

get some skill before talking back at me scrubs l0l
  • get some skill? the man asking for all dws to be DISABLED is talking about skill?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • negneg
    edited January 2012
    lol are you actually that stupid
  • hihaters > neg
  • im so sick of the terrible DW PT that turns every round into "OMG I CAN MASS THIS MUCH OFFENCE IN A DAY, SCREW DEFENCE"

bring back the good SK that was filled with good players putting in time and effort to make good kingdoms.

not shit ones like recent rounds. (lynog knows how to make shit kingdoms)

let me know what you think m8s
    Thats the point. If you got balls to go antiturtle, you will do so. Get hit its your own fault, hit others and expect your pitiful defence to be noticed...thats all in the risk.
  • your argument fails when people have enough defence that no randoms can break them and their anti turtle friends wont touch them
  • your argument fails when people have enough defence that no randoms can break them and their anti turtle friends wont touch them
    The thing is DW has a significant lower pop count therefore its d is always substantially lower than other PTs. If another DW kd has balls, then you get hit.
  • i cant agree with you on that lews. they can have substantial D if you dont suck balls. when faced with the decision of 100 tanks or 9million goons, noobs will only ever pick goons. My dw could defend anyone dwsl or not and had a nice offense to go with it.
  • if you ever have a top kingdom you will understand that you can be a legit anti turtle if nobody can break you. all this DPL is nonsense, top kingdoms only need enough def to be able to defend from the other top kds maybe with a slight bit overkill to be safe, any more is wasted.

you are right about the PT needing a nerf though
  • i cant agree with you on that lews. they can have substantial D if you dont suck balls. when faced with the decision of 100 tanks or 9million goons, noobs will only ever pick goons. My dw could defend anyone dwsl or not and had a nice offense to go with it.
    Just so many antiturtles around, or at least a week ago, ive not been actively hitting kds. It is very much possible to build a good kd but the problem is you'll always find noobs who go for the extra goon cos its cheap and end up with lower d. The problem here is if they dont give a shit about their kd, they might go for yours even if you have a good build.

• The problem here is if they dont give a shit about their kd, they might go for yours even if you have a good build.
    It's all relative.
  • Jayr never in any stretch of the imagination had a good build.

Drop it jay please.....drop it.

P.S use your chopinX account now will you, you cocksucking faggot
  • My dw could defend anyone dwsl or not.
    That's a load of crap and you know it. At least when these days it seems to be perfectly acceptable to suicide probe someone powerless to break them, something I know you and your friends like to do with KDs you can't break otherwise.

Of course someone part of a group of 4-5 NAPed top KDs in different alliances working together to take down anyone who seems like a threat (often utilizing aforementioned shady tactics) is going to have an easier time staying "well defended" than 1 random KD outside of that group.
  • stop crying mate
  • No crying, just stating facts.
  • No realy modgy get your facts right. my KD coule defend any KD on the server. Do some homework before you come in here running your mouth faggot
  • No realy modgy get your facts right. my KD coule defend any KD on the server. Do some homework before you come in here running your mouth faggot
    Including against your buddies even if you were powerless? If so, then congrats. Still doesn't make what I said to be untrue.
  • it does make it untrue and yes against them powerless.

jim was top O at the time. and he couldnt break me powerless with war status. ask sci if you dont believe me. also i havnt hit anyone powerless. not this round anyway. the only kds that get that done to them are faggot kds like yours on s2 last round. wanna talk about a pos anti turtle then talk about that
  • POS anti turtle that you needed to get powerless to be able to break (while being an anti-turtle yourself), and had to keep black holing me so I couldn't hit you back?
  • POS anti turtle that you needed to get powerless to be able to break (while being an anti-turtle yourself), and had to keep black holing me so I couldn't hit you back?
    I thought black holes dont work anyways...

• They stop intergalactic attacks, I was in gal 2.
  • edited January 2012
    modgy you have been hit numerous times on s1 and s2, even with your turtle mystical that coincidentally found all that free land for the first few waves out of newbie, so stop going on about needing you powerless
  • so apparently being NAPPED with everyone in the top 10 and not getting hit means you made a good kingdom lmao

o wait there were a few randoms in the top 10 but all you NAP buddies made sure to get rid of them