Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PF WW II signups Babylon 5: The Coming of the Shadows

Comments

• i really want to get my GF to play these games, cuz i think she'd like it, but i feel like it'd be really easy to accidentally cheat
  • haha Aza. thats a simple decision. Just agree not to talk about it if she plays. :) New players are always a good addition imo
  • Pheonix was a good new player
  • Yeah she was.
  • i've got her talked into playing i think. i hope she will create a forum account tonight
  • I guess I did get talked into playing. ^-^ Hello all!
  • Hello Kloudi.
  • Two questions...

Is this roleplay? Shouldnt be hard and might be quite fun.. people just need to remember 4 things:

Talk
    Thoughts
    *Action*
    Vote

And question 2...

Have I been auto drafted yet, like last game?
  • Pie is in
  • And Lissa... where the hell you been? I tried to find you to wish you a Happy Mother's Day and everyone told me that you weren't around. Anyways, Happy Belated Mother's Day ye old wench :-)
  • Talk
    Thoughts
    :: Action ::
    Vote
  • edited June 2014
    ;) Happy Father's Day.Hell, you deserve it with your 127 kids
  • Also, I know nothing about Babylon 5, so I'll just be a Jedi.
  • edited June 2014
    Babylon 5 is actually pretty cool. It's a much more plausible future in which humanity is in space, more plausible than say something like star trek which is full of impossible technologies and idealistic bullshit.

I think in particular dole you'd like security chief Michael Gerribaldi (he'll be one of the roles in the game)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GOHqe0vokU
  • Nice to meet you all sorry i am a bit slow to respond.
  • Miss Lissa has a Birthday coming up if I remember correctly.. Rook is 7/4, ofc Im 6/25... I cant quite remember THE Day for Da Phantom

Thank You Lissa for Father's Day wishes.. though there IS a thread for that 8-> lol
  • And WELCOME Kloudi! Are you just here for WW? If not I feel I must warn you... The rest of these tools are nothing but Internet Tough Guys and Keyboard Warriors. They will trash and troll their own Moms if it makes them look better. Dont feed the fuckers and rage, you will be fine.
  • <<<keyboard warrior
  • I thought i d never see the day when ppl signed up to skpfs just to play mafia

How times have changed
  • I think i ll save my save myself until a special day
  • signups closing today, just need a few more to have the number I want for the game!
  • edited June 2014
    Are you requiring Role Play?
  • only for you pie
  • didnt you just die out of inactivity?
  • I'm saying Pheonix is going to participate and mages iwll make sure of it
This discussion has been closed.