Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[TrainingDay] Vs [TrainingDay] [Proelium] [Resurrection] - PROELIUM & RESURRECTION WON

Comments

• Hah! Good? Bunch of whiney lil bitches in TD (some good guys tbh) but for the most part... nothing but whores. I ask for fails and they say why me... ask for PAs and I get.. Mah Robs tho! Fuck whores... and their kids who end up becoming whorez on SK.

/thread. Lock this shit.
  • So uh, anyone want to join UNHAPPYOCTOPUS?!?!?!?

Not taking all the old TD sectors though, because then shit is just lopsided again.
  • Take mine? 1:16!!
  • So uh, anyone want to join UNHAPPYOCTOPUS?!?!?!?

Not taking all the old TD sectors though, because then shit is just lopsided again.
    Let's do this. Let me hijack SL first. And when I say hijack I mean send him a nice message asking him to join your alliance.
  • Sorry.. Im in 1:17
  • Hah! Good? Bunch of whiney lil bitches in TD (some good guys tbh) but for the most part... nothing but whores. I ask for fails and they say why me... ask for PAs and I get.. Mah Robs tho! Fuck whores... and their kids who end up becoming whorez on SK.

/thread. Lock this shit.
    No offence mate... But you expected what?

• Guys, this is unimportant. UNHAPPYOCTOPUS is back!
  • Pie saying players were whoring haha, my god. Not sure if he is serious.
  • edited May 2014
    Kudos to Kes.
    Again, commanding activity from his troops out of their
    their respect for him.
  • edited May 2014
    Guys, this is unimportant. UNHAPPYOCTOPUS is back!
    A cranky cephilapod with a beak between her legs?
  • Pie saying players were whoring haha, my god. Not sure if he is serious.
    Dead serious. Once you bastards started on each other the rest of the mid kds wouldnt do shit. They did whore because when I asked for fails I heard why..

And I sure as hell hope you dont say I whore...
  • That's more like knowing a lost cause pie. If the biggest kds are not doing anything, why should they follow. It starts at the top.
  • edited May 2014
    That's more like knowing a lost cause pie. If the biggest kds are not doing anything, why should they follow. It starts at the top.
  • I won, now shut up
  • Kudos to Kes.
    Again, commanding activity from his troops out of their
    their respect for him.
    Twas a good War -- active little buggers in Pro
  • Congrats to Kes and Proelium. Well done.
  • I did nothing to help in this war. Go me!
  • All is fair in war. You sound like the British complaining about the colonists picking them off from the woods.
    The more I read your posts and see your actions the more I think of another coward that played this game. Ol VBJ
    Except he was at least a hella lot smarter lol
    Haha think what you want man but I have straight As in a highschool which is in top 300 in the country and have been tested and have genius IQ. It's all good though and lol a coward on sk..da fuck
    Is there a quote hall of fame somewhere still? Good lord...
  • All is fair in war. You sound like the British complaining about the colonists picking them off from the woods.
    The more I read your posts and see your actions the more I think of another coward that played this game. Ol VBJ
    Haha think what you want man but I have straight As in a highschool which is in top 300 in the country and have been tested and have genius IQ. It's all good though and lol a coward on sk..da fuck
  • edited May 2014
  • Is there a new alliance around?