Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[TrainingDay] Vs [TrainingDay] [Proelium] [Resurrection] - PROELIUM & RESURRECTION WON

Comments

• Kenshin 1:9 is dead
    Anyone have my original stat line? Before the initial gang bang on me, I should have been around 1.1mil with 4700ish land.
  • I updated the first post with what it was when the war started. If anyone has it, then please post it here. I'll scroll through AF's later to see if it's there.

• Liu Kang (X:3,Y:3) Desert Wasteland 6,045 1,408,090 3,578
    Liu Kang (X:3,Y:3) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD
  • Dharma get on kik mane
  • Any news on the war front?
  • Alex is getting kted..kid had 0 sms all res, 2000 res were burned and now fails are starting
  • edited May 2014
    Wantsum news?

May 20, 16:24:30 Our kingdom Jaedong (1:13) bravely defended against Daenerys Targaryen (2:4) and lost 766 planets.
    May 20, 16:35:45 Our kingdom Jaedong (1:13) bravely defended against hippy zippy (1:15) and lost 655 planets.
    May 20, 16:36:49 Our kingdom Jaedong (1:13) bravely defended against Rabid Goldfish (1:14) and lost 561 planets.
    May 20, 16:36:49 Our kingdom Jaedong (1:13) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    May 20, 16:37:15 Our kingdom Jaedong (1:13) bravely defended against All In (1:15) and lost 483 planets.
  • Sucks alex is getting ktd....

kes leaves dw alive but kills jester gg
  • which alliance has all the random ro probers this round to make kts powerless and finish off the 10 land hits?
    Let me guess you were that VI explore turtle all round.

Yeah, im known for going VI and explore turtling. Great work Sherlock.
    take no notice of the adorable chumps in here my little mate. They are average chump change landfarms who need holo to crawl out of his hole and reset Goc, so they can finally be somebodies once again. Nothing worthy of even a response.
    You keeping making me a someone Lynog, you that clueless?
  • which alliance has all the random ro probers this round to make kts powerless and finish off the 10 land hits?
    Let me guess you were that VI explore turtle all round.

Yeah, im known for going VI and explore turtling. Great work Sherlock.
    take no notice of the adorable chumps in here my little mate. They are average chump change landfarms who need holo to crawl out of his hole and reset Goc, so they can finally be somebodies once again. Nothing worthy of even a response.
    You keeping making me a someone Lynog, you that clueless?
    I dont think he understands bud
  • That Har Mageddon guy is dead.
  • Need to rename this TD vs TD, Pol, Res...
  • TD vs TD
    Haha, so true
  • LOL...

Nightwing (1:16)
    Vice Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on May 21, 12:34:50
    May wanna let your people know... Your war will end if you post me, Pie, as a KT. You wont kill me and I will wreck many of your guys. Im saying this out of respect for you. You want true targets? Look in PFs. Big guys hitting each other all the time here.
  • Alexstrasza (X:5,Y:5) @ Terra Form 6,226 1,621,331 2,025
    Alexstrasza (X:5,Y:5) @ DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD
  • TD vs TD
    Haha, so true
    Why am I not in this alliance? That sounds like a great civil war!
  • If Arson didn't go inactive, he was going to set up Thunderdome where everyone was supposed to kill eachother. He hasn't been seen in days though.
  • If Arson didn't go inactive, he was going to set up Thunderdome where everyone was supposed to kill eachother. He hasn't been seen in days though.
    Damn, we need to complete this idea. I did this one round in Friendship and it was great except people got upset pretty quickly.
  • ppl care for their kds!

oh gosh noes!
  • Uh... what I stated is the truth. Going after me is the surest way to stall your war effort. Its not a care for my KD. Its a warning to the opposition. You want to win this war, save me for your final KT.
  • wait.. pie isn't mysti???
  • no he's ash this time
  • the idea of a civil war is great and all, except you ass clowns didnt finish off the enemy we are at war with first
  • CIVIL WAR FOR EVERYONE!
  • There is no [TrainingDay] alliance.

Just when things were getting even good :(
  • Congrats