Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[TrainingDay] Vs [TrainingDay] [Proelium] [Resurrection] - PROELIUM & RESURRECTION WON

Comments

• All is fair in war. You sound like the British complaining about the colonists picking them off from the woods.
    The more I read your posts and see your actions the more I think of another coward that played this game. Ol VBJ
    Except he was at least a hella lot smarter lol
  • which alliance has all the random ro probers this round to make kts powerless and finish off the 10 land hits?
  • which alliance has all the random ro probers this round to make kts powerless and finish off the 10 land hits?
    They have taken a break. Butts still sore.
  • Actually i have issue with that it's a glitch in bcarts codeing that's pretty much an exploit soooooo yea
    so is peacing for less then 48hrs but every1 does it. None of this has been a big deal for ages. If there's a workaround in the game it just becomes part of the game.
  • Ha
    All is fair in war. You sound like the British complaining about the colonists picking them off from the woods.
    The more I read your posts and see your actions the more I think of another coward that played this game. Ol VBJ
    Except he was at least a hella lot smarter lol
    Haha think what you want man but I have straight As in a highschool which is in top 300 in the country and have been tested and have genius IQ. It's all good though and lol a coward on sk..da fuck
  • LAWL and yet here you are as a fail AL and kd builder? Kind of negates the genius I.Q. dont you think "genius"?
  • a genius that wants to know if people think Burger King tastes better than Mcdonalds, im done with this place, fucking done.
  • I has a 4.49 gpa in my hiskool witch is rank 5 in nashun two. I is in football and is a blue chip prahspeck to big univer... univar... college!
  • edited May 2014
    Please stop planting nonsense trash in the war thread...
  • Nonsense
  • Nonsense
    Would not of expected any less :P
  • Thats for not letting me be an officer last round... :-)
  • guise, i promish im supa smart! i manaiged to pash a sily hi skool clash
  • You're so gay man lmfao

• I did say a special kind of genius
  • a highly intellectual response. truly, i have been bested by your superior cognitive ability.
  • I relaly feel like war abuse isnt a thing
    Let me guess you were that VI explore turtle all round.

• edited May 2014
    Can't stop laughing at some of the responses, especially Lynog's and Pie's ones. Good stuff guys, hahaha.
  • Its easy to post shit like that when youre part of the initial choo choo that starts the wae... too bad I was the caboose, but trains are planes in a world without wings... w..t.. fuck?!
  • Some one suck my bell end
  • a highly intellectual response. truly, i have been bested by your superior cognitive ability.
    Says the one that pretended to talk like a 5 year old..nice one
  • So who are the big juicy kts? I need some land
  • edited May 2014
    Some one suck my bell end
    Done.
    Says the one that pretended to talk like a 5 year old..nice one
    oh come now, i was obviously talking like a high schooler. 5 year olds are much smarter than that.

• Kenshin 1:9 is dead
  • Ian plays with Barbies!

Yeah, im known for going VI and explore turtling. Great work Sherlock.

Yeah, im known for going VI and explore turtling. Great work Sherlock.
    take no notice of the adorable chumps in here my little mate. They are average chump change landfarms who need holo to crawl out of his hole and reset Goc, so they can finally be somebodies once again. Nothing worthy of even a response.
  • Hello world