Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

this round is an example of why sk died and still is

Comments

• Game has been dead ever since people started using lynog as a reference for "good players"
  • Why are we making fun of jessicas appearance? Even if this were true and jessica was a fat crusty girl who plays sk, what does that make you? I mean using this theory, your a gross fat ass who has chicken from kfc stuck under his tits, who uses his moms bras because her tits are saggy enough to hold yours up? Dont forget the bbq sauce under there, its pre heated like the barbie oven you had when you were 7.

Plus regardless of what jess looks like she can still hook up more then you can. So, take the magnifying glass, lift up your 17 rolls and see if you can find your pencil dick
    pretty sure dankula has posted a pic and he looks like an average weed smoking 17 year old bud

in my exp guys like him really dont struggle to get pussy, the mental quality of that is suspect, but physically its usually pretty good

as for meadows getting more dick, its scientifically proven any girl can get dick at any time, I've said no to at least 10 girls that were testing that theory personally, but theres always 9 other guys who wont.

if he goes engineer status and doesnt fuck up, guaranteed he'll end up a normal guy doing well for himself, otherwise he'll just be another pos druggy but thats up to him not us

now onto flames projecting, its obvious to me you're fat irl based on this whole comment, and im sorry to hear that bud, maybe u should burn some more calories flames

ps thats a DOUBLE pun, because im a fuckin genius. carry on peasants.
  • Yes I am a giant fat ass, unlike people posting here i dont give a fuck if you think im fat or not, i just dont see the relevance of saying jess is fat in here. On top of that we all know youre a god and beautiful and you remind us all of the male Aphrodite. Blah blah blah youre amazing and a god. The worlds only engineer with so much cool stuff and things. As for dankula being good looking, I found a match for you! Darius wants to swallow your cock
  • Training day farming the universe with all the stacked sectors = players quiting

Already I have had 5 alliance mates quit this round
    Lol last rd all you pussyboiis ran your mouths about how great you were... Our alliance wasn't stacked, just landed good players n raped your good players... sk is dying b.c rds are too long and game takes too much time to play
  • Yes I am a giant fat ass, unlike people posting here i dont give a fuck if you think im fat or not, i just dont see the relevance of saying jess is fat in here. On top of that we all know youre a god and beautiful and you remind us all of the male Aphrodite. Blah blah blah youre amazing and a god. The worlds only engineer with so much cool stuff and things. As for dankula being good looking, I found a match for you! Darius wants to swallow your cock
    I dont think I'm that good looking and I've never actually claimed to be, but I do well for myself

I didnt say he was good looking, I said he was a normal teenager

This whole post just drips with insecurity, chins up pal
  • it's gonna be 6 weeks of this crap aint it
  • Flames is an ok looking guy even though he has homosexual drunk tendencies while drunk towards zeal
  • Thanks for your vote of confidence, i appreciate the words of wisdom and guidance, i will use your skills to improve my life. I come to these threads to learn in life! Would you be my life coach? I need to work on my confidence
  • edited May 2014
    Flames is an ok looking guy even though he has homosexual drunk tendencies while drunk towards zeal
    not drunk, always, you missed out text messages, and if by okay looking you mean sexy as fuck, i agree

• Boom knew it....
  • he made a rare appearance in aim the other day, it was like 4am though
  • Sadness we need a bro intervention for him
  • Training day farming the universe with all the stacked sectors = players quiting

Already I have had 5 alliance mates quit this round
    Lol last rd all you pussyboiis ran your mouths about how great you were... Our alliance wasn't stacked, just landed good players n raped your good players... sk is dying b.c rds are too long and game takes too much time to play

I didn't even play last round..this is my first round back in like 5
  • Thanks for calling me good looking and it's alright if someone isn't, these are just physical bodies that contain your soul which lives forever, just fucking with meadows coz she sounds kind of nasty but I'm sorry meadows I shouldn't judge
  • Why are we making fun of jessicas appearance? Even if this were true and jessica was a fat crusty girl who plays sk, what does that make you? I mean using this theory, your a gross fat ass who has chicken from kfc stuck under his tits, who uses his moms bras because her tits are saggy enough to hold yours up? Dont forget the bbq sauce under there, its pre heated like the barbie oven you had when you were 7.

Plus regardless of what jess looks like she can still hook up more then you can. So, take the magnifying glass, lift up your 17 rolls and see if you can find your pencil dick

Hahaha I'm by no means huge only average 7 inches stopped growing like a year ago..and you're right I do smoke alot but I'm on drug testing by the courts..:c but yeah my gf of two years definitely enjoys me haha but think what you wanna thinkz it's all good
  • it's gonna be 6 weeks of this crap aint it
    We all knew, deep down, that he wouldn't really leave this place. It's an outlet for his delusions and fantasies.
  • I'm pretty good looking if I say so myself.

Lather me up and let me slide around like a seal.
  • Ive never slid a seal around, I feel like its not an easy task
  • ITT: people cry they lost and become farmland
    dariuz sucks off dankula
    dankula boasts about his average sized penis
    meadows diagnosed with heart some shit
  • And Pie>Dankula
  • edited May 2014
    ITT: people cry they lost and become farmland
    dariuz sucks off dankula
    pls quote the part where i suck off dankula

• edited May 2014
    ITT: people cry they lost and become farmland
    dariuz sucks off dankula
    I can't stand darius haha before I created pf account and just creeped pf, could never stand yourself, dank, and lynog (the shorter named one) haha always pissed me off, oh and more recently skydrsgon, even though he seems to claim he played since 2001..even though he is like 17 and not boasting wtf like I said that is average

Edit: what happens to qwj

• Well darius ur alright I just think you care way too much for this game when people should shoukd have stopped caring 5 years ago..
  • How old is Darius?
  • Early mid. 20S
  • really? seems really immature haha my brother is in mid 20's (he actually played sk back in the day) and he is now married and having a kid in a few months, couldn't see him acting like darius xD
  • Well darius ur alright I just think you care way too much for this game when people should shoukd have stopped caring 5 years ago..
    i probably care less than anyone here bud, i do stuff to have fun these days, I stopped caring about most everything a long time ago.

if you really pay attention to the shit I say sometimes its actually hilarious, but I dont expect anyone to read past face value 99% of the time, so I can understand the confusion

I'm 22, will be 23 soon
    i probably care less than anyone here bud, i do stuff to have fun these days, I stopped caring about most everything a long time ago.

if you really pay attention to the shit I say sometimes its actually hilarious, but I dont expect anyone to read past face value 99% of the time, so I can understand the confusion

I'm 22, will be 23 soon

indeed some of the shit you say is funny, especially when u tool on most of the fags that play this shit
  • Blah blah blah this is what you did with your Sunday afternoon