Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

this round is an example of why sk died and still is

124»

Comments

• This afternoon I was skating with some friends and drank and just got home and had some delicious green curry with chicken and rice xD
  • And now ima play some chivalry medieval warfare
  • Solid. Game of thrones in 70 mins
  • Oh hell yes, I nearly forgot
  • I have given up on any character living after what happened to Rob
  • I have given up on any character living after what happened to Rob
    Which character and I'll tell you if they live or die.
  • ? I am current with the show, I have seen every episode besides the one airing tonight
  • You know its a book series right? And we are a bit further than the show by.... a lot
  • Yes I do know that, but I have not read it and I would rather not know the spoilers xD
  • no spoilers ty

but we can assume they ALL die
  • no spoilers ty

but we can assume they ALL die
  • Id be willing to bet that 95% of us are all in our 20s-early 30s, there are no new players who are young.
  • pretty sure skydragon and I are the youngest and I have been playing since 06
  • Then you should stay away from the pfs and your account. haha
  • 37... almost 38
    married
    decent job
    5(568) kiddos

Play rage and trolling is nice.
  • Yeah, I'm 17. Let the good times roll! That also translates to me being around 5 years old when I went to University. Damn, was I a clever little shit or what? :)
  • Yeah, I'm 17. Let the good times roll! That also translates to me being around 5 years old when I went to University. Damn, was I a clever little shit or what? :)
    That explains why you suck at parking, you are barely old enough to drive. What is your address I am coming to key your vehicle.
  • i think this thread is rather silly in its premise. sk died because you can play the same game, except with cool graphics (eve online). why would you play a crummy text based game when you can play Civ 5 or SC2 (i could go on). technology left this game behind, there is nothing broken about the format, it is just outdated now.
  • Deaded*