Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

this round is an example of why sk died and still is

edited May 2014 in General
Training day farming the universe with all the stacked sectors = players quiting

Already I have had 5 alliance mates quit this round

Comments

• Hey guys we gave the round to training day so lets blame them. Its your guys fault not doing a competent job picking targets have a good round.
  • Shouldn't have to, alliances shouldn't be stacked there are not enough players , they should be even. Give it 10 rounds and there will be just one alliance with all the sectors and the game will finally be dead
  • Here are the actual facts

1. Jumped td to soon all your kdds were turtles mostly while td had offense flowing
    2. Bad target selection slow targets and well you didn't focus offensive minded targets.
    3. Gave up the fight way to fast td was outnumbbered 3 to one kingdom wise but you killed your own activity.
    4. No naps between allies letting hits flow
    5. Dankula tried to save his whores dropped from war to get farmed.

there are the round facts
  • As far as i know sectors weren't stacked arson got 5 premis and went from there.

Nobody else did...that's not stacking
  • Yea I don't believe any stacking took place just good planning again.

The uni could still fight back u guys just need to be organized and not a bunch of pussies. Need to inspire ur ppl to fight.
  • 1:13 isn't stacked. Just so happens there are some familiar names here. I expected more from them to be honest, I feel many are not as big as they should be.

When I took SL, the choices were on the table and I choose the alliance. I have zero affiliation with Arson and co.

What you say is a load of whining. Many rounds go this way, sk has been this way for a long time, seen it in a worse state with 100's of multis. Nobody plays this text based shit anymore.
  • Regroup, refocus, find sympathetic KDs, get some inside allies, think outside the box and fucking try again.

Or just run to the PFs and cry all round.

I would rather go out fighting and showing I have some balls, but if crying is your thing...

QQ Moar
  • Not crying, my alliance is doing fine and I'm top 35 and rising

Just stating that if every round there is one substantially stronger alliance which farms the universe rather then police it, people are going to quit and this game is going to get even shittier then it already is
  • So rally the troops and mow TD down. Number+Activity will win wars. And TD is probably feeling cocky as hell and neglected defense a bit... take a look and find good targets. First one has to increase morale..
  • Not crying, my alliance is doing fine and I'm top 35 and rising

Just stating that if every round there is one substantially stronger alliance which farms the universe rather then police it, people are going to quit and this game is going to get even shittier then it already is
    organize something better for next rd.
  • Oh it will most likely happen again this round, no doubt there will be another uni war. And we will be ready
  • Been enacting policies to weed out the weak, IE now in the next 48 hours sectors that do not grow one rank in strongest sectors risk being booted. And we shaved off the two most inactive sectors who did not participate in the war during TF.
  • Ya, I saw that bullshit from a mile away, I'm payin attention to s2 =/
  • that doesn't seem like the best policy.

what happens when all five sectors keep same rank?
  • What part of "Universal Domination" do you not comprehend?
  • that doesn't seem like the best policy.

agree

• I already said I'll be Supreme Commander General LFC Tyrsis.

A hero must arise.
  • edited May 2014
    that doesn't seem like the best policy.

agree

I said at risk of being booted

• I have a question.

"Been enacting policies to weed out the weak"

That makes no sense, how can you kick out the weak when your side is the uni (which basically means everyone)
  • I have a question.

"Been enacting policies to weed out the weak"

That makes no sense, how can you kick out the weak when your side is the uni (which basically means everyone)

In my alliance, there were a few sectors and kingdoms which literally did not do anything, I think they may even just be multis

And our side is not the uni, our side is INGSOC, that's who we are looking at for.
  • Here are the actual facts

1. Jumped td to soon all your kdds were turtles mostly while td had offense flowing
    2. Bad target selection slow targets and well you didn't focus offensive minded targets.
    3. Gave up the fight way to fast td was outnumbbered 3 to one kingdom wise but you killed your own activity.
    4. No naps between allies letting hits flow
    5. Dankula tried to save his whores dropped from war to get farmed.

there are the round facts
    Quoted for truth. Don't forget u guys jumped us... Just saying... And your choice of targets was so bad.. .l mean no offense Ian but your kd was not a threat yet.. But y were like the 3rd kt? My wife is a better we then that.
    Ya, I saw that bullshit from a mile away, I'm payin attention to s2 =/

Bahahaah this made me laugh. No one plays attentin to s2. :)
    What part of "Universal Domination" do you not comprehend?
    Also quoted for truth. People whine about stacking and getting beat... Then do something. Message some GOOD players and try to stack next round yourself. Quit with the whe is me attitude. Sk is about dominating.
    I already said I'll be Supreme Commander General LFC Tyrsis.

A hero must arise.
    In all seriousness- this is your best option. Make Ty supreme commander he can lead you to victory ( or go inactive- I give it 50/50 odds. Just check to see if there are any raves in Florida this next week.....)
  • I can't believe people are still letting dankula be their AL

There has to be someone else with a brain out there.
  • I find it weird how Dankula whines about stacking and I just realized he asked me to join one of his groups in my activity feed thingy. From what I can tell the sectors aren't stacked at all. My sector personally only had like 3 people who wanted to join Arson and the rest of us were like w/e.
  • May 18, 13:03:55 Our kingdom Tommy Pickles (1:10) bravely defended against Liu Kang (1:15) and was victorious.
    May 18, 13:16:52 Our kingdom Tommy Pickles (1:10) bravely defended against Nightwing (1:16) and was victorious.

lol best part is pickles is in DELETE
  • You jelly because nobody will fail for you? must suck to be fail leader
  • You guys failed because somehow too nub to see peace status even though you get a notification
  • I just lost alot of respect for the AL and players in TD. Ya you guys won the round fair and square, but allowing your guys to hit people 4-6times over and over is just lame, and shows your true colors. None of you call your hits so people being gangbanged, whats the point of rules if you guys just break them soon as u win the uni war? And dont say "we won the war its our right".

No its never the winning Alliance Right to gangbang players, the winning alliance should be the ones UPHOLDING the rules not breaking them.
  • Just now NightWing in TD bashed..lol TD is just a bunch of farmers , multiers, and bashers
  • How the fuck can I bash when I sent all my WLs at our KT? Are you really that fucking retarded?