Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you think of them --- The List

Comments

• you're all a bunch of monkeys. also, fuck whoever it was deleted my damn account.
    Done to prevent spam by bots, post more.
  • Sup forlorn mate, good to see you still around
  • Pie - Dunno.
    Moogle-mthrfnlumberjack - Seems like a good lad :P
    Damdred - Great MOD
    Darubian - Dunno
    Arson - Dunno
    Narshe - Dunno
    JonesL - Liverpool doing well this season.
    Hearthy- aka Hearth s2 Clown (his words... not mine lol) - Dunno
    Rohan - Dunno
    Kes - Totally Respect This Guy, Great Lead.
    Darius - Helped me test my calc, have not forgotten, has got more confident since I last was here.
    TheJoker - Dunno
    Mages - Better than Darubian at WW
    CoryNewb - Apparently puts the C in CUN noo thats not right CMSZ - seem like a good guy
    Zeality Puts the Z in CMSZ
    SmoothCriminal hes BAD
    ChefGreg - Dunno
    Lovsan - Hes OK
    RZQ - Dunno
    dank - Dunno
    Dharma - Who?
    Bean - Lost interest
    Tyrsis - Shady looking bird
    Merle - Also Respected member of SK
    Prosnow - Dunno but I hear your a Lindsey fan also
    TMonsta - Dunno
    VallhallaFTZ - Good Guy
    Rook - you have 2 on each side of a chess board
    Lando- aka Land of No Time, Shadowlands, or Eternal Darkness - Dunno
    ------------------------------

(Pie added)
    Lynog - Liverpool doing well this season.
    Qwjvfiil - Think I saw him at rank 1 once
    Meadows - Puts the M in CMSZ AND ....

Cumi - Hes Good
    Loafery - Dunno
    Chaoticx - Dunno
    dby - Dunno
    Unreliable - Hes Ok
    Dogtown - Dunno
    SkyDragonX - Dunno
    Ghosted - Dunno
    Shining - Puts the S in CMSZ
    Prime - Dunno
    Azalieo - Dunno
    Veii - Dunno
    Wobbajobblar- Dunno
    Jesterawx- Dunno
    Robtomo- Dunno
    AMOG- Dunno
    Cobras- Dunno
    Flazer (added late sorry)- Dunno
    RiCo- Dunno

Sorry All I got to get to know you all better

• Pie
    Moogle-mthrfnlumberjack - been homies for a very long time, originally the guy who taught my newbie ass how to build, major player in every aspect and very cool dude.

Damdred - My homie Ian, one of the nicest guys on sk, all round solid player and a very likable guy.

Darubian - Christened him Darubanoob and he wants to have sex with me.

Arson - sound guy, loves his weed and is good for a laugh outside the game.

Narshe - never really had much to do with Narshe but we mix in the same circles. Seems like a cool guy.

JonesL - the godfather of sk, my partner in crime, loves his partying and loves his sunbed sessions even more.

Hearthy- aka Hearth s2 Clown (his words... not mine lol) - had a few fun rounds with him on s2, wish he played s1 a few times with me though.

Rohan - wish that nigger would of caught him in the foot or leg, besides that seems alright, used to be annoying as shit though.

Kes - The Daddy, best AL i ever played under, happy i can call him a friend.

Darius - who?

TheJoker - havnt really crossed him ingame much, have some good chats about football though, shame about his team :P

Mages - one of the old faces around here, seems like a nice fella.

CoryNewb - <3

Zeality very cool kid, just as much a nerd as iam even though he thinks he isnt.

SmoothCriminal - one of the most underated players ive ever come across, can mix it with the best, a loyal buddy and not someone to fuck with.

ChefGreg - older than god and angry as fuck, great guy.

Lovsan - crazy crazy bastard

RZQ - seems like a familiar name but cant recall when ive crossed paths.

dank - had some fun going back an forth with the guy over the years, sometimes go a bit far on him (and him me) but all in good fun at the end of the day.

Dharma - met him through Kes along time ago. good guy, plays for fun and solid guy to have on your side.

Bean - my old homie Bean, ignores me on AIM now but i still love him.

Tyrsis - got alot of time for Ty, wish he would spend some more time improving ingame though, outside of SK i think hes a good lad, lots of time for him.

Merle - oldschool nigga, solid WG back in the day, him and Mal are like the same person.

Prosnow - never really met the guy but seen his huge ass ATs round upon round

TMonsta - never been the best of friends, always seemed a little strange but i think its all an act, i hope it is anyways :P

VallhallaFTZ - was my FF buddy for a short while, got angry one day and hasnt spoke to me since, <3

Rook - this nigga killed me a hell of a lot, never malicious though and always done it with a smile on his face, lots of time for him.

Lando- aka Land of No Time, Shadowlands, or Eternal Darkness

(Pie added)
    Lynog - Bret Hart of SK, absolute end of a leg
    Qwjvfiil - taught him everything he knows, he owes me his life. Real life, life long friend and a very funny little guy.

Meadows - do not this bitch! she may be known for her cheating but this girl knows her shit, knows more in depth about sk than anyone ive ever come across. Great girl

Cumi - oldschool Romanian player, not a very good player but doesnt seem a bad guy.

Loafery - dont really know him, oldschool name in here though.

Chaoticx - cool enough guy, not had much to do with him ingame though.

dby - i like this dude, just plays to have fun and fucks with people.

Unreliable - been my homie for a longtime but started getting on my tits with his threads, nice guy though.

Dogtown - great lad, started off being buddies when he took over Jones alliance and joined a gangbang on me, love the noob though <3

SkyDragonX - had our little thing a few years ago, went a bit far with some of the shit i would say to him sometimes but its all good now, destroys that other guy in here constantly and makes me giggle everytime. <3

Ghosted - not had much to do with him, seems a good guy tho.

Shining - same as ghosted really, seems a good guy.

Azalieo - doesnt know hsi football but i forgive him :P

Jesterawx - never really hit it off with jester but hes defo a cool guy, done me one round with his immediate family members and i always make sure he remembers it :P. Solid player nowadays too.

Robtomo - my old homie Rob, never used to be buddies years ago but now hes ma nigga, always got his back.

AMOG - another guy whos been buddies with me for fucking years, top guy, boss player and loyal as a dog, what more can you ask for?

Cobras - taught him everything he knows :P

Flazer (added late sorry) one of the nicest ppl i have met on here, isnt a bad thing i could say about him except maybe he over thinks too much. homie <3

RiCo - another old homie, fought together since forever, loyal till the end and a genuine nice guy.
  • edited April 2014
    This is written from the perspective of my non-Darius personality.

Pie - When I first met him I got the impression he was an obnoxious tryhard trying to make people like him in the worst possible way. I'm not sure if he or my perception of him has changed but hes a good guy overall now.

Moogle-mthrfnlumberjack - We used to be friendly, still could've been but you got caught up on the wrong side of the fence, I dont blame you for that.

Damdred - Overall just tries to be a good guy, is a bit too sensitive to trolling though.

Darubian- You give way too much of a fuck about nothing and brought everything on yourself.

Arson- Reminds me of myself a bit, seems to have a cyclical personality and not a static one.

Narshe- Kind of a less relevant to the game/pfs Damdred, but same basic concept being just a general good guy.

JonesL- The Alpha scouser, is so because he keeps his cool relative to Lynog, and Qwj doesnt seem to be interested in being a leader. Probably one of the best builders in the game. I think he understands that after a certain point you cant really improve, with the skill cap being mostly centered on having simple intuition and ability to track robs consistently, and not some complex set of factor like a real-time game or more in-depth strategy game requires, meaning in reality the only thing that separates the truly great players ability to build is luck and politics.

Rohan- Someone put it well, the guy that crosses lines not meant to be crossed

Darius- Whirlwind of arrogance to comedic levels.

CoryNewb - Just tries to be goofy and fun, which while there is nothing wrong with that, I dont find it to be an interesting personality in this setting.

Zeality- Passive guy, I imagine him as a backup QB chilling on the sidelines with popcorn, can go in and perform if hes needed but would rather just finish his popcorn and watch.

ChefGreg- Lifting bro, same as moogle unfortunately.

Lovsan - Just a strange guy, can be very helpful and intelligent but things like him getting arrested and his past cheating on a large scale make me doubt his ability to make good choices consistently.

RZQ- Just a generic soldier type guy, doesnt really have a personality I know.

dank - Somewhere between batshit insane and a genius. Mostly batshit insane in a hilarious way though

Dharma - Good guy, did a great job on that calc, needs to put in the effort to learn under someone like myself or even a scouser and could potentially be a great builder as well.

Tyrsis - Type of guy who just wants to be the underdog, similar to my brother in that aspect.

TMonsta - Alternate version of Damdred, but more generic of a person

Rook - Pies sidekick

Lynog - You share more similarities with Darius than youll ever like to admit, which led you to fight with him more than anyone else. Hypocrites will judge their fellows the most harshly. You hate taking a backseat to Jones more than youll ever admit as well, but theres nothing you can do about it

Qwjvfiil - Scouser but more passive, understands the game as well as the others due to the low skillcap mentioned earlier, but for whatever reason doesnt seem to have the patience to play anymore

Meadows - A rare combination of wit and functional logical intelligence on a girl, your attitude toward SK is understandable, but blatant hypocrisy and things like bot usage ruin the game more than it already is and just add no real value except what you can selfishly extract. If you're attractive you're doomed to intimidate most men, and if unattractive doomed to attract weak-willed men wanting to be dominated. I'm not sure which is the worse fate.

Loafery - good guy, can see through the troll and laugh with it

Chaoticx - whiny cunt, classic case of victim syndrome & it will bring you nothing except the attention of people like Jones and Lynog as they ruin you to watch the tears flow, whenever a common enemy like Darius is out of the picture.

dby - very generic person really, on the road to being a great player but needs experience and teaching

Dogtown - benign troll, usually a funny guy

SkyDragonX - Your hatred or disgust for Darius stems from a misguided need to redeem yourself for your past actions and attitude. You have grown to regret your past personality as you've matured, and see similar characteristics in Darius so you want nothing more than to try and change him as you yourself have changed. What you dont understand is Darius is the result of a conscious choice, not some underlying immaturity. Your perception is also clouded by a heavy bias, which is encouraged and wins you support from the community for your words, but is not a truly balanced perspective. If and when you learn to see both sides from an unbiased perspective you will reach the next step in personal maturity, and will realize the futility of trying to change others, and only offer guidance when asked.

Ghosted - You have a hint of Darius in you, you like to show off your things and are proud in the same way. You just have less blatant arrogance which comes from maturity.

Robtomo - very similar to Skydragon, you see a mirror of your past in Darius, leading you to genuinely dislike it immediately.

Flazer - You think you're smarter than you really are. If I needed help with a math concept I'd come to you before anyone else here, but you cant separate the math on the paper from reality well. Your fatal flaw is being unable to weigh things on an objective scale if the math doesn't clearly add up. You have a subjective bias toward logic, and it is a limitation as well as a strength.

If I didnt comment on you I'm just not familiar enough with you personally to do a real writeup, its not an insult nor intended to be.

---
  • wait, how did i get on this

• Pie- Yummy
    Moogle-mthrfnlumberjack-Dont really know
    Damdred- Ian Rox nuff said
    Darubian-Dont really know
    Arson- Cool dude
    Narshe-Dont really know
    JonesL- The chillest of the group, cant make this guy mad unless your darius since darius is a complete moron and can even make jones mad.
    Hearthy- aka Hearth s2 Clown (his words... not mine lol)-Dont really know
    Rohan-Dont really know
    Kes- Best WG sk ever had?
    Darius- Dumbest most arrogant trash KD builder i ever seen. Has to cheat to even get rank 1 for a short time.
    TheJoker-Dont really know
    Mages-Dont really know
    CoryNewb-Dont really know
    Zeality- Same as Monsta, just builds trash KDs to AT on people
    SmoothCriminal-Dont really know
    ChefGreg-Dont really know
    Lovsan- Okay dude, doesnt play very serious anymore
    RZQ-Dont really know
    dank- Fucking idiot...
    Dharma- Complete trash, bank farms,multies whatever can u say.
    Bean- Dont really know
    Tyrsis- Used to hate this guy, but over time hes kinda became a ok guy
    Merle-Dont really know
    Prosnow-Dont really know
    TMonsta- Pretty much builds a shit KD every round and tries to AT people
    VallhallaFTZ -Dont really know
    Rook- Pies right hand...or left
    Lando- aka Land of No Time, Shadowlands, or Eternal Darkness- Dont really know

(Pie added)
    Lynog- Good builder when he doesnt tag.
    Qwjvfiil- Chill dude, doesnt talk much anymore
    Meadows- Love this girl, makes me laugh, love how she trolls darius so bad he starts cheating just to compete.
    Cumi -Dont really know
    Loafery - Runs multiple KDs
    Chaoticx-
    dby - Can build a good kd when he wants.
    Unreliable -Dont really know
    Dogtown- No idea where this dude is
    SkyDragonX- Hard to explain sky, at one time maybe the most hated player in the forums (back when he was making multies) since then hes kinda chilled.
    Ghosted- Dont really know
    Shining - Dont really know
    Prime- Around along time, builds a good kd once every 10 rounds.
    Azalieo- Dont really know
    Veii- Been around forever, never built a good kd.
    Wobbajobblar - Plays with his wife, who he matches and interacts with.
    Jesterawx - Dont really know
    Robtomo -Dont really know
    AMOG- Dont really know
    Cobras- Probabaly the best AL in recent history.
    Flazer- Good builder does good math that makes darius look like a moron.
    RiCo- Dont really know
  • edited April 2014
    Awe lynog, I felt that love all the way over here. Bless your mofo heart.
  • edited April 2014
    Pie- Had fun in your sector this rd while it lasted,
    Moogle- old player?
    Damdred-
    Darubian- played with you forever ago, was pretty fun
    Arson- last rd you popkilling yourself was really funny for some reason.
    Narshe- Team player. I hope to land in your sector next rd
    JonesL- LFC
    Hearthy-
    Rohan-
    Kes- Is this kestrel(ing?) that used to associate with neal and tex? bad blood with those 3 in the past, over it many years later.
    Darius- dont know but always seems to make his wiener the center of everything non-sk
    TheJoker-
    Mages- think we were sectormates some time ago.
    CoryNewb-
    Zeality-
    SmoothCriminal-
    ChefGreg-
    Lovsan- AlQaedaFTW
    RZQ-
    dank- by far one of the most judgemental people on the PFs but thats FC in general.
    Dharma-
    Bean-
    Tyrsis- from the times we've talked, you have a level head on your shoulders.
    Merle- id like to be in your sector on s1 again, was pretty fun. try not to turtle too much next rd ;)
    Prosnow- is this an old al?
    TMonsta- dole is eternal. enjoyed chatting with you in blast this rd.
    VallhallaFTZ -
    Rook- same with merle and pie, wish i could have stuck around longer
    Lando- aka Land of No Time, Shadowlands, or Eternal Darkness- same guy that played forever and a day ago?

(Pie added)
    Lynog- LFC
    Qwjvfiil- LFC also?
    Meadows- only cheater i wouldnt dare go against. pretty sure shes multi rolled me a few times over the life of sk
    Cumi -
    Loafery -
    Chaoticx-
    dby -
    Unreliable -
    Dogtown-
    SkyDragonX-
    Ghosted-
    Shining -
    Prime-
    Azalieo- Old S2 player?
    Veii-
    Wobbajobblar -
    Jesterawx -
    Robtomo - Is this the guy that won the lottery?
    AMOG-
    Cobras-
    Flazer- PF posts actually make sense unlike many out there.
    RiCo-

Sorry a lot of pie's list I'm not familiar with. If you played before r30 I'd know you by your PF name. But I really disliked a lot of people then so better if I don't know.
  • edited April 2014

Pie. Heard he was hard to kt. If I wasn't a retard at signing up with a premi he woulda been my sector mate. Sry pie :(
    Moogle-mthrfnlumberjack. Guys an ass
    Damdred. Seem legit didn't get to do much with him alliance wise. But heard great things
    Darubian idk him
    Arson seems like a good fella. Talked to him a few times he promised me #1 kd and joined mages alliance what were u thinking lol.
    Narshe only met him last rd. seems like a koo oat
    JonesL psh mother fucker can make a kd.
    Hearthy- aka Hearth s2 Clown (his words... not mine lol) idk him
    Rohan. Idk him well. Seems like a good fella
    Kes. My boy been around for ever.defo one of the new wgs when active this game has saw
    Darius. Exalted is a good guy. In general like him.
    TheJoker only met him last rd good kd builder fights for his alliance like crazy good fella.
    Mages never really talked to mages besides a few times last rd.
    CoryNewb jealous that I was clever enough to buy and return a table just for beer pong bc it didn't fit in my dorm.....
    Zeality. Don't know him well good player fights for his friends
    SmoothCriminal knew him back in the day great builder and fighter in war or for friends
    ChefGreg. My boy here u get us together we stomp shit
    Lovsan known forever it seems good player beast in war and a good wg
    RZQ idk him well
    dank nub
    Dharma seems koo in the few times we chatted.
    Bean don't remember bean he made a calc or newbie tracker
    Tyrsis. Legit fella figure out last rd before I did lol. But nah good guy
    Merle. Beat hof guy ever lol. Been around forever great fella
    Prosnow this guy psh went at just so I'd kill kill em.
    TMonsta. Done a lot with this nub politics wise good enough guy. No hard feelings
    VallhallaFTZ good builder knew him back in the day
    Rook meet last round. Man if his word and level headed
    Lando- aka Land of No Time, Shadowlands, or Eternal Darkness idk this person

(Pie added)
    Lynog great friend known him forever monster builder. Taught him a little then he got better than me wtf lol
    Qwjvfiil good guy old friend
    Meadows she is a character got to know her last rd.
    Cumi good fella enjoyed getting to know him last rd. shit kds but he seems to be a good al.
    Loafery killed both his kds last rd never talked to him
    Chaoticx idk
    dby hard to kt
    Unreliable idk
    Dogtown old friend
    SkyDragonX idk
    Ghosted idk
    Shining seems koo
    Prime hell of a fighter
    Azalieo old dude always built shit kds
    Veii idk
    Wobbajobblar idk
    Jesterawx hell a fighter meet him last rd builds good kds. Good fella
    Robtomo once wanted to my kingdom/alliance. Seems koo
    AMOG great builder old friendl loyal to the point of suicide
    Cobras seems like he was good idk him though
    Flazer (added late sorry) gotten a lot better at kd building. Old friend
    RiCo great friend loyal as hell
    Pie added I dont expect a response from, but they are an integral part of PFs and I feel the need to have them listed.

This is as close to a non-troll thread as possible. Its as honest opinion of PF'ers as you are willing to give. You can base it solely on PFs or other interactions you may have had.
    It has begun!
    So I finished my list damn that was long
  • I'll do this sometime this week.
  • I'll do this sometime this week.
    Amen. Although I'm going to be super busy the next few weeks.
  • Meh, I'll have some slack pre Easter I can roll this list in.
  • Im crying inside as I die a little more each time I see Lynog's list and cant find any words after my name... excuse me while I go change my tampon...
  • I appear to be the one that has been here since 2001 and no one knows me :) #invisible
    Same here, but at least you have recently played.

• So says Dharma who doesn't know me and I've been here since 99. lol
  • Whelp, here we go LOL
  • Whelp, here we go LOL
    But, but... I thought we all were special %-(
  • Haha sorry pie I must not of seen it, I'll sort it when I get home
  • Sorry rohan, i had to roll ya for not posting an opinion about me :(
  • edited April 2014
    Your F&W needs work -_- - and to be honest, I've delt with you in the past,you build half ass kds, and you have a tendency to be a massive dick. If only we were on the same side, we could cause chaos :P
  • Apoligies to those I missed (lots of folk I dont know since I have been away a long time)-- Loyality and friendship are among the key things that drew me to this game --

Moogle - Great Kid -- savage kingdom builder, AL all round war monger
    Arson - Is loyal and fights were he lies.. Solid guy
    JonesL - 2ndC Giant .Master builder - Cant lead to save himself :) but I couldnt think of anyone id rather have on my side ,
    Rohan - Great guy solid Kingdom builder - Loyal
    Mages - Nice guy
    SmoothCriminal -one of the crew
    Lovsan - Love this guy - always have time for him .
    dank - Without him the game would not have had as much appeal for me.
    Dharma - One of my most loyal friends -- have had plenty of good times with this fecker,
    Tyrsis - Fun guy
    Merle - Original Ghost of LuminatX. Loyal as hell and a good friend,
    (Pie added)
    Lynog - My brother from another mother -- still owes me some Liverpool jerseys for my kids :). proud to call him my friend.. Came into his own last few years on sk -- established kingdom builder , leader --he is the full package.
    Qwjvfiil - Great guy and friend.. Asset to any allance looking to dominate.
    Meadows - Tactically brilliant -- one of the few people to hand my ass on a plate in sk.
    Chaoticx - Great asset to any alliance --Nice guy.
    Dogtown - Old sker from what i remember -- active as hell in war.
    SkyDragonX - Never did me any harm --good guy fun to have around to mix it up.
    Jester - Soild guy - Loyal as hell an a war monger..
    Robtomo - ALways had time for this guy -- builds great kindgoms and fights like hell when asked of him.
    AMOG - The Mog -- Great guy and friend,
    Cobras - Good guy --lots of time for this lad.. sorry I couldnt follow true on some plans we had due to RL.
    Flazer : Good Guy --Still thinks I have something against him
    RiCo : Orignal Ghost of Luminatx -- Loyal friend. One of the reasons I play sk today.
  • Pie
    Pie: The man
    Moogle-mthrfnlumberjack: Came back, dominated with friends. A pretty good guy to work with.
    Damdred: One of the more Knowledgable players. I love working for him. I love working against him. You know where you stand and I have never seen him stabbing anyone in the back. Missed me getting AIM.
    Darubian
    Arson
    Narshe
    JonesL: Jonesy is The Elite. But isnt over the top arrogant about it. Would love to pick his brain a bit one of these days.
    Hearthy
    Rohan
    Kes
    Darius: The PF persona isnt working. I dont need 3,799,644 pages of him telling us his greatness when no one has yet to see it. GoC is not SK. Simulators are not SK. Get out of the vaccuum. Other that the over the top better than you prick that emerges... I do like him.
    TheJoker
    Mages
    CoryNewb
    Zeality
    SmoothCriminal
    ChefGreg
    Lovsan
    RZQ
    dank
    Dharma
    Bean
    Tyrsis: Ty and I have gone ROUNDS before... and Im not talking SK Rounds. We have argued. And... argued and... argued until he finally realized I was right. I like Ty. Great guy.
    Merle: Merle was another of my officers I relied heavily on and also stepped up big. Cared for my RL and kept the PimpHand strong... STOP BEING A FUCKING TURTLE! Doesnt help when you are KTd.
    Prosnow
    TMonsta: Bob... I love Bob. Through his endless rants and pissed of messages, he has forced me to become better. Usually its my diplomacy that sets him off.
    VallhallaFTZ
    Rook: Whay can I say about the best guy in SK that people dont already know... This guys has taught me the most about SK and what it really means to play. I have grouped with him for 3 years now and I couldnt be more thankful for his tutelage. Very fair and honorable player.

(Pie added)
    Lynog: One of the most feared builders. Its easy to get people to KT him as most of thr time all you have to do is mention his name. I genuinely like this Scouser. He is always willing to give advice... as long as you have AIM. Asked me to Cam with him once and I said I wasnt into fat ankles.
    Qwjvfiil: Along with JonesL and Lynog part of The Trivergance. Individually great, but together... almost unstoppable. Must always kill early or... you wont kill him. Another good guy...
    Meadows: Scares me. Can make 100 kds better than I can make one. Generally likable and admits to her multis unlike most of the cheats here. Doesnt make it ok, but makes her...
    Cumi
    Loafery
    Chaoticx
    dby
    Unreliable
    Dogtown
    SkyDragonX: Came in like a little bitch storm, and has since become one of the best people in PFs. Tells shit like it is.
    Ghosted
    Shining
    Prime
    Azalieo
    Veii
    Wobbajobblar
    Jester: Awesome person. Can build that monster KD. Needs to get the 21 relatives off his WiFi.
    Robtomo
    AMOG: Another of my favorites. Has always been helpful when I have asked questions.
    Cobras: M. U. S. T. D. I. E. But its out of respect and he knows and appreciates that.
    Flazer (added late sorry): Can Math. Math = Good at SK, generally. Needs to factor in P and A when Mathing and realize there is too many variables when computing his equations. Generally a good builder, but never feared. Overall likable but... his Asian SHORTcomings make him compensate way too much in sn online text based game.
    RiCo: Only truly met RiCo this round and I was very pleased to have. Really stepped up in my time of personal tragedy and not only led our Alliance to a 7-0 kills record, but also made sure I was ok irl. Thank You, Sir... from the bottom of my heart.
    Pie added I dont expect a response from, but they are an integral part of PFs and I feel the need to have them listed.

This is as close to a non-troll thread as possible. Its as honest opinion of PF'ers as you are willing to give. You can base it solely on PFs or other interactions you may have had.
    It has begun!
    I will do more later. Its 3am and I have to be up at 5:30am
    You left me blank... damnit I work so hard raging on you fucker!!!
  • Pie left me blank too, asshat -.-
  • Pie left me blank too, asshat -.-
    Riot.
  • edited April 2014

Pie : Good guy despite being a ginger asshole
    Moogle-mthrfnlumberjack : one of my oldest friends, love destroying shit with him
    Damdred : Ian was one of the first guys I met when I came back... Loyal to his crew n loves getting me killed
    Darubian : idk sry
    Arson : love this fucker, one day we will burn
    Narshe : old skooler, always fun to bs with n a good builder
    JonesL : scouser fucker better be rdy for some partying when I get there... also wanna do a futbal game make it happen
    Hearthy- aka Hearth s2 Clown (his words... not mine lol)
    Rohan : kills me alot, I enjoy raging on him
    Kes : one of the WG of all times, super loyal n great builder
    Darius : exalted as I know him is ok when not in PFs :)
    TheJoker
    Mages : fucker always on opposite side, seems like a loyal war monger
    CoryNewb : DWOP
    Zeality : He aight for a Canadian, not sure eho gets bored faster him or mercer
    SmoothCriminal : always awesome to have around but when he's terra his fucking votes o growth piss me off :P
    ChefGreg : handsome muddah fucker who can out cook Ian ( yea I said it)
    Lovsan : toni is my favorite party animal who should visit Fla
    RZQ
    dank : I remember his old days of being a dick but always seems intelligent n his name makes me wanna burn another
    Dharma : made me LOL this rd when he msg'd Val about me and his avy is hawt
    Bean :
    Tyrsis : yells at me alot when I'm not active
    Merle : another old skooler I enjoy seeing back, loyal n crazy
    Prosnow : at
    TMonsta : Doles nuts and I like his multiple personalities
    VallhallaFTZ : one of my best buds in sk... i think he's top contender and a true Viking
    Rook : always nice even after I roll him

(Pie added)
    Lynog : awesome fucker, calls me out fir being a rage monkey
    Qwjvfiil : Dan, love this fucker! Prolly the only Mafia guy still around besides me
    Meadows : wanna fly her to Florida and cook fir her to make Ron jelly, love her alliance names too
    Cumi : some fucker I troll alot... seems kite a chill dude tho
    Loafery
    Chaoticx : see him always attempting to probe me abd always gets easy kt lands...
    dby : funny dude
    Unreliable
    Dogtown : only guy who can out troll my trolls
    SkyDragonX : love how he disband LDs for goons
    Ghosted : Vilt is cool as fuck... we hardly get on same side which blows
    Shining : shine on buddy
    Prime : Optimus?
    Azalieo : cool guy, seems loyal to where he lands
    Veii
    Wobbajobblar : some dude who always annoys me with failed probings
    Jesterawx : my nigga! Might rage more then me!? Sooo wanna meet up n get shit faced at the pub
    Robtomo : Always loved this dude. .. he don't give a fuck and loves hurting foolz
    AMOG : sexxxy mofo, can't live past a week cause he's too sexxxy
    Cobras : I disliked him at first but I got mad respect for him afyer stunners rd
    Flazer (added late sorry) : always trying some freaky shit starts I can't comprehend, I still like him tho
    RiCo : this guy is forever loyal and funny as fuck

• Pie- I met pie a long time ago. I am glad to say when we first met i took him in and taught him all I know. I am proud to say that he has grown into as good if not better in most ways of an SK player then me. He is honest, hard working, loyal and many other positive things. truly is a GREAT sk player
    Moogle-mthrfnlumberjack met moogle last round, honest guy, straight foward.
    Damdred
    Darubian-dont know why im a bastard :(
    Arson- played a few rounds with ya
    Narshe- fun guy
    JonesL- great kd builder and fun guy
    Hearthy- aka Hearth s2 Clown (his words... not mine lol)
    Rohan- pf cryer
    Kes relic, great WG
    Darius- likes to hear himself talk, but ok guy
    TheJoker
    Mages
    CoryNewb- always end up with him in my sector eventually
    Zeality-apparantly has big multis
    SmoothCriminal
    ChefGreg-good guy
    Lovsan-multi, but always been straight with me
    RZQ
    dank...nah but not issues personally
    Dharma
    Bean-never had much direct contact
    Tyrsis-i trust him, and usually we do each other favors. no homo ;)
    Merle-had the pleasure of this guy in my sector, basically kept me alive on my 7 day kt
    Prosnow
    TMonsta-potentially a good political aly
    VallhallaFTZ
    Rook-news
    Lando- aka Land of No Time, Shadowlands, or Eternal Darkness--played with this guy YEARS ago

(Pie added)
    Lynog--learned ALOT from this guy will support him always
    Qwjvfiil--see lynog
    Meadows--regardless of all the "multi" i still love her
    Cumi
    Loafery
    Chaoticx
    dby
    Unreliable
    Dogtown
    SkyDragonX--decent guy fun player
    Ghosted
    Shining
    Prime
    Azalieo
    Veii
    Wobbajobblar
    Jesterawx
    Robtomo
    AMOG--see lynog
    Cobras--actually met in real life cool guy
    Flazer (added late sorry)--inactive..... or rank 1......
    RiCo--great guy always loyal and honest great WG and has taught me lots.

*will do more later too much whiskey
  • Not on the list? Bullshit.
  • edited April 2014
    Scientology - Very intelligent, creative, smart ass who haunts sk pfs, but cannot build a kd to save his kidneys