Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you think of them --- The List

Comments

• Scientology - Handsome mustachioed man, pleasing the pf's since before the invention of tabbed browsing.
  • Sci - never makes ww tools as promised
  • Scientology - Misses sign up list, is insulted why he's not automatically included. That being said, one of the more brilliant and calculated players to grace this game
  • isnt sci from Iowa?
  • I thought he was across the pond? I know he's hardcore Irish, he rocks the ginger
  • hes a chicago man currently, but yeah, USA
  • hes a chicago man currently, but yeah, USA
    Hey Sci, how's that gun control up there? Crazy Demtards
  • Sci- Loses internet connection during war while WGing and at the same time AL loses internet connection. Rumored to actually be a psyduck in RL
  • Sci has a door.
  • Sci has a door.
    Inside joke alert :P
  • I have no idea how you would know i can't build a kingdom, Rohan...

I do live in Chicago now, and I am from Iowa originally. I have no idea what you mean about gun control Rohan, nor do I give a shit. I don't own a gun and don't lan on owning one anytime soon.

I would make the tool CoryNewb, but I've been too busy lately. Soon I'll get around to them, I promise.
  • : ) I know, I just like to give you shit.

MORE LISTS BITCHES
  • sci moved away from Iowa because we dont like his pansy leftist bullshit here in the midwest
  • If you feel neglected be sure to whine about it in my inbox!

Pie Aparantly the only one still able to outlast a kt by staying online 24/7 during his kt. Usually a good hit.
    Moogle Nice guy, we used to talk lots back in the day.
    Damdred Ian, cool guy loves his history, and for some reason all the plagues that killed massive chunks of people.
    Darubian
    Arson Troll
    Narshe We had our good times in the past. Almost impossible to keep up with those blast chats in the past.
    JonesL
    Hearthy
    Rohan Nice enough. Can't really say much else as I haven't had much contact with him since back in the day. But at the bottom he will always be source.
    Kes The good brother?
    Darius
    TheJoker
    Mages Can't say I remember you.
    CoryNewb
    Zeality Troll
    SmoothCriminal Good builder from ancient times.
    ChefGreg My rage monster. Best guy to have in your corner. Won't bs you about anything. Has this amazing ability to piss off anyone, and if he says something he means it. "general warning, hit him in game dont expect to keep the land" He will hit you back.
    Lovsan
    RZQ
    dank
    Dharma Seems alright, bit of a suck up ;)
    Bean
    Tyrsis
    Merle
    Prosnow Awesomesauce.
    TMonsta Dole, I do not understand you at all.
    VallhallaFTZ Pretentious dick that can't build a kd.
    Rook Always around, sometimes a good hit like Pie.
    Lando- aka Land of No Time, Shadowlands, or Eternal Darkness
    ------------------------------

(Pie added)
    Lynog Good guy, alot nicer than alot of people give him credit for, "think he likes it that way" Up for a chat anytime.
    Qwjvfiil We used to talk quite a bit back in the days, can't say I've had the pleasure of becoming reaquainted with you.
    Meadows Seems alright outside of the sk universe. Wouldn't mind playing games with you.
    Cumi
    Loafery
    Chaoticx
    dby
    Unreliable Dodgy fella
    Dogtown Alright I suppose, your girl is awesome tho, dont let her go easilly.
    SkyDragonX
    Ghosted Bit of a hot head, has a cool bike but generally a nice guy. "Don't let the personalities use you as a tool. Make your own decisions from time to time.
    Shining He killed me once, I told him to do it. Cool enough.
    Prime
    Azalieo
    Veii
    Wobbajobblar
    Jesterawx Clay, what can I say. Overall good guy bit too fond of RR like his immidiate crowd.
    Robtomo
    AMOG
    Cobras
    Flazer Likes picking on peoples grammar. A real keyboard hero. But actually a nice guy when you get talking to him through a voip or something simmilar.
    RiCo

• Pie- Never really known Pie, seemed to be a pretty cool guy this game although ran into personal problems which is always shitty, and I wish the best.
    Moogle-mthrfnlumberjack- Remember him from back in the day, we never talked much though, he was always pretty awesome.
    Damdred- Don't really remember Damdred or if I know him by another name? Seems to be pretty active in the pf's tho.
    Darubian- Can't recall sorry!
    Arson- Known this niqqa for a long time, he is my personal sex slave and we get along real well, real homie.
    Narshe- *deleted*
    JonesL- Always been a super fucking awesome KD builder, pretty funny guy although only ran in the same circle a few times before now in like Mafia/2ndC and such.
    Hearthy- aka Hearth s2 Clown (his words... not mine lol)- I think he is in my sector on S2 seems pretty cool tho.
    Rohan- I remember a Rohan Castle who was just a young kid always poppin off at the mouth. :p Not to bad these days tho.
    Kes- Was always a fantastic WG force for Lum, always enjoyed fighting against him, and the few times I got to fight with him.
    Darius- Huge PF troll, never had any problems against him, showed me that one pretty cool music mix last round. Seems to like playing the asshole/badguy persona which is all good in my books.
    TheJoker- Pretty cool cat in my books, just really started talking to him this round we seem to have alot in common as of games and shit.
    Mages- This guy back in the day, still the same mother fcker. Also I have no idea what he was talking about as to what he put for me in his list?!?!?!?
    CoryNewb- Another real good friend of mine from back in his Icylands xKTx days, glad to see him still around and is a fun guy.
    Zeality- Just met this mofo this round, ended up in his group funny guy, enjoy talking to him and such, hope he sticks around.
    SmoothCriminal- Hmmmm can't recall this name real well...
    ChefGreg- Tiesto always a fun guy, seems to rage like a mother fcker these days, I don't really remember him raging that much in the past though, always funny though and can build a KD.
    Lovsan-PFer I never really got to talk to.
    RZQ-??
    dank- dank the conspiracy theory mastercrafter, all about FC and all that. Was always quite the personality to have around, kinda like Asmo but not quite.
    Dharma-???
    Bean-??
    Tyrsis- I remember this guy being a young blood too, always pro active and shit, he is cool people in my books though.
    Merle- Friend/Foe from back in the day, has killed me once or twice before, grouped with him this round very nice guy and always trying to be a calm cool head for both sides which is good and bad at the same time. ;)
    Prosnow-?
    TMonsta- Dolerino Dolerino, back in the day oh back in the day. Really fun guy on the pf's and on AIM.
    VallhallaFTZ- Always been a good KD builder and I think a long time ago I remember asking him for tips and such way back then. We had some fun for sure.
    Rook- Rook seems to be a cool cat just met him this round hope to see him some more.

(Pie added)
    Lynog- Really great KD builder another one from Mafia/2ndC, never really got to talk to him one on one alot but we often fell in the same circles.
    Qwjvfiil- Another good KD builder same as Jones and Lynog, another same circle didn't really get to talk to alot, a lil more this round.
    Meadows- What can I say meadows is meadows, all around pretty funny, can make KD's, enjoys doing whatever the fck she wants which I commend, I would do the same thing if I had all the knowledge she did.
    Cumi- Some RO dude.
    Loafery- Seems to be very active on the PF's.
    Chaoticx-???
    dby- This guy was in the same alliance last round, fought good.
    Unreliable
    Dogtown- Oldie.
    SkyDragonX- Haven't really gotten the opportunity to talk to him, although im sure it was his account I ended up with when I showed up last round outta the blue, even tho it had like 65 losses adn was pretty much dead xD.
    Ghosted
    Shining
    Prime
    Azalieo- Was quite funny, nice to fight alongside. Was hoping to group with him maybe this round or something!
    Veii
    Wobbajobblar
    Jesterawx
    Robtomo- I remember this kid being quite the lip piece with alot of money back in the day, seems to be a little more level headed these days.
    AMOG- Good guy from what I remember, haven't had an opportunity to say hey.
    Cobras-
    Flazer (added late sorry)- Always about all the math and thinking, I enjoy his company we enjoy alot of the same things and such, even though I mainly remember him for his Source connections back in the day, has grown into his own though which is cool.
    RiCo- Niqqa from back in the day etc etc etc.. just kidding, funny guy, got to group with him this round, and of course they all left me alone! :p Good WG.

Pie added I dont expect a response from, but they are an integral part of PFs and I feel the need to have them listed.

This is as close to a non-troll thread as possible. Its as honest opinion of PF'ers as you are willing to give. You can base it solely on PFs or other interactions you may have had.

It has begun!

• Lol wtf are you talking about Mages?
  • Its okay, A lot of us did. They wanted us not to derail the thread, it was bound to happen.
  • sci moved away from Iowa because we dont like his pansy leftist bullshit here in the midwest
    I'm leftist? I moved away from the Midwest?
    sci, dont overthink it, just go with it

sci, dont overthink it, just go with it

SHUT DOWN ALL THE COAL/FRACKING/NUCLEAR/ETC

SAVE THE PLANET/WHALES/GIRAFFES/SEA HORSES

GIVE MORE MONEY TO THE POOR/DISADVANTAGED/UNFIT TO UNBURDEN ME FROM MY WHITE GUILT

Am I doing it right?
  • yup, good job
  • edited April 2014
    Its weird, even knowing you were sarcastic, I still felt like you're a douche. That is bad, sorry sci
  • Its weird, even knowing you were sarcastic, I still felt like you're a douche. That is bad, sorry sci
    Don't hate just 'cause my iced moch latte is all organic, brah.
  • edited April 2014
    Pie - Yay Pie, I lover him. From being one of my favorite hof whores as Mt. Axefall to a frustrating leader. Pie wouldn't always agree but he would always listen and decide for himself. Tried to improve himself so much respect.
    Moogle-mthrfnlumberjack - Sup Moogs, I've always liked you out of game I just never agree with how you play and never will. :)
    Damdred - People seem to finally realize you are a mod now. I'm not getting blamed for everything!
    Darubian - He is
    Arson - I lovers Arson. I fought him back when he was putting together crews, always fun for or against.
    Narshe - Narshe is far from harsh, also probably doesn't live in a marsh. Always like him.
    JonesL - He is
    Hearthy- aka Hearth s2 Clown (his words... not mine lol) - He might exist
    Rohan - I heard he has a castle... UNTIL DA ORCS 'SPLODED IT! That was deep man. The captain needs to grab the helm. Oh yeah, also a decent guy with bluster.
    Kes - Way more fun to fight against. I still love that I was top 5 HoT for you one round while you had me banned from the AFs because I was organizing the uni against you and got you to KT Dante because he war abused me. But still, I prefer to go against, not with you.
    Darius - On the PFs a major douche, on AIM and in game a minor douche.
    TheJoker - Sting does it better...
    Mages - Oh where oh where has my little Chad gone? Oh where oh where could he be? Mars... he's gone to mars. Poor Bri holdin down the fort all by herself on earth. Also, I lovers my Chadders.
    CoryNewb - Newb is just a cool dude.
    Zeality - Zeal is the real deal. Feel me?
    SmoothCriminal - Annie are you okay? Would you tell us, are you okay Annie?
    ChefGreg - I like Tiesto
    Lovsan - I don't have any use for Lovsy
    RZQ - UFH
    dank - Sometimes cool, sometimes an idiot, always crazy. I like crazy.
    Dharma - I keep adding Greg to your name in my head
    Bean - You jelly?
    Tyrsis - We are both strong headed but I really like Tyrsis because he is himself. Lovers Alex.
    Merle - Merle is a pearl of wisd... well, he's cool anway.
    Prosnow - DWOP
    TMonsta - Loser, nobody likes you just leave!
    VallhallaFTZ - You don't need to understand me.
    Rook - YAY ROOK!
    Lando- aka Land of No Time, Shadowlands, or Eternal Darkness - Pssh, trying to have more names than me and Merle.

(Pie added)
    Lynog - Sup
    Qwjvfiil - Sup 2 u 2
    Meadows - So many reasons to love Meadows, my faves are ANGER BEAR and when Meadows is a vigilante in WW.
    Cumi - Sure
    Loafery - Yep
    Chaoticx - Yuh huh
    dby - DANIEL BRYAN
    Unreliable - Don't rely on him
    Dogtown - Yay the dog has returned.
    SkyDragonX - I like Sky, cool dude.
    Ghosted - Vilt, cool guy
    Shining - I love my Shiny, too bad he hasn't ALed again.
    Prime - Sup though Prime
    Azalieo - Yep
    Veii - Just about
    Wobbajobblar - Chubbthumper
    Jesterawx - Cool guy
    Robtomo - Definitely more chill than he used to be
    AMOG - I like Amog, definitely more fun to KT him though.
    Cobras - I always liked Cobras
    Flazer - OG
    RiCo - Catholic Priests 4 Lyfe
    Sci - I'd be down for another Sci alliance, although I always end up in the 6th sector and having to join another alliance or AL myself. Mean Sci.
  • What the hell did youbjust say anout me?? Speak 'murican
  • Mocha...
    Mocha is too mainstream.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME AZA, I CAN'T STOP
  • Mocha...
    Mocha is too mainstream.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME AZA, I CAN'T STOP
    This is how it begins