Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you think of them --- The List

124»

Comments

• More lists less cists
  • Pie- Pie are round not square, but i love pie hes a good guy is becoming a competent builder to.
    Moogle-mthrfnlumberjack- I know moogle somewhat ok, hes a good guy it seems like.
    Damdred- horrible
    Darubian- Darubian is pretty cool guy he has decent tastes in games and likes his hockey
    Arson- Arson is one of the coolest guys i know i tried to kill him one round then ended up loving him the next round hes just cool.
    Narshe- Seems ok don't really know narshe that well
    JonesL- Jones is honestly one of the best people here to talk soccer (football) with he knows his shit and is a great sk builder though he barely lasts a week and usually disbands and is a assclown of a sl.
    Hearthy- aka Hearth s2 Clown (his words... not mine lol)- no clue
    Rohan- Is the rohan was banned is back....gets shot at survives hes like a roach just always keeps ticking but is always good for a laugh
    Kes- I met kes one of his last rounds back he taught me a few things about war thats for sure.
    Darius- Is a troll i don't think hes a good troll but gets rise out of people. As a person he seems ok i don't have anything against him really.
    TheJoker- Cool guy to talk to
    Mages- Father of great were wolf games
    CoryNewb- Good game knowledge and makes sk funny is just a great guy
    Zeality- Knows his hockey has a hot woman and knows how to talk to people nough said
    SmoothCriminal- I started off not liking smooth, ended up getting him killed and myself in the process i regret it now as hes a good guy.
    ChefGreg- This is my guy right here, i hope that we can meet up and go to sixflags or some crap soon.
    Lovsan- I know lovsan ok but not enough to comment seems ok
    RZQ- Been in a sector twice great war whore
    dank- Danks a cool guy really good knowing his niche games and usually has a good recomendation
    Dharma- Don't really know dharma, good calc though
    Bean- I MISS YOUR 1 TICK GAME
    Tyrsis- Ty was one of my first als when i got back he was great to have around and i'm glad to have him back. Hes a bit highly strung in game but is great, WARPGATE
    Merle- seems ok
    Prosnow- Go to bed he has 1k goons, wake up 8 hours later he has 60k goons wtf.
    TMonsta- ITS HIS FAULT GO AFTER HIM
    VallhallaFTZ- one of my good buddies on here he gets bored easily disbands, wish he would of stuck with final fantasy
    Rook- love having rook around
    Lando- aka Land of No Time, Shadowlands, or Eternal Darkness- Who?
    ------------------------------

(Pie added)
    Lynog- i always have time for this guy hes one of my best buds.
    Qwjvfiil- Cool guy
    Meadows- always delightful to have around i thought iw ouldn't like meadows but shes honestly one of the more likable people here
    Cumi
    Loafery- Seems ok
    Chaoticx
    dby
    Unreliable
    Dogtown- COME BACK TO FF DOG
    SkyDragonX- sky is a great guy we had our differences but i think we are well past that and are just friends.
    Ghosted- Good friends but i like to make him rage sometimes.
    Shining- My prime target for trolling
    Prime- My first sl when I came back hes a great player when he has time.
    Azalieo
    Veii
    Wobbajobblar
    Jesterawx- WHERE HAVE YOU GONE
    Robtomo
    AMOG
    Cobras- Great guy we were enemies before we were friends but now we are both and like it that way
    Flazer (added late sorry)- Always says no I wish he wouldn't be so negative all the time and just be happy sometimes.
    RiCo

anyone i didn't answer to i really don't know you well enough
  • You're not horrible damred :)
  • i love you sci
  • edited April 2014
    You're not horrible damred :)
    ^ This.

Also, I seriously don't remember having any arguments or issues with anyone apart from Lynog a few years ago. I know that, at the time, it felt as though everyone hated me in the forums but I don't remember who else specifically. I know people have said that I argued with them in the past but I really don't remember it, lol. Even those arguments with Lynog feel like a distant memory which has no bearing at all on things that happen today. I read some of those old threads recently, and it feels as though I'm reading posts made by another SkyDragon. :)

Hell, Lynog could tell me to fuck off and that I'm a shit player right after this post. I'd probably just start laughing, haha. Life's too short to troll and piss people off all the time when there's no need for it.

^ This.

Also, I seriously don't remember having any arguments or issues with anyone apart from Lynog a few years ago. I know that, at the time, it felt as though everyone hated me in the forums but I don't remember who else specifically. I know people have said that I argued with them in the past but I really don't remember it, lol. Even those arguments with Lynog feel like a distant memory which has no bearing at all on things that happen today. I read some of those old threads recently, and it feels as though I'm reading posts made by another SkyDragon. :)

Hell, Lynog could tell me to fuck off and that I'm a shit player right after this post. I'd probably just start laughing, haha. Life's too short to troll and piss people off all the time when there's no need for it.

What exactly have you gained from this revelation sky?
    ^ This.

Trolling has a cut off point, when your not making the other guy angry anymore you may aswell stop, people who pretend they are trolling when in reality they are just pricks, those people never stop. Adorable they are Sky, fucking adorable mate. :)
    ^ This.

Trolling has a cut off point, when your not making the other guy angry anymore you may aswell stop, people who pretend they are trolling when in reality they are just pricks, those people never stop. Adorable they are Sky, fucking adorable mate. :)
    Just like you did after last round when you guys made a big deal about rolling my practice kd and wouldn't shut the fuck up about it?

Fuckin idiot you are Lynog and your total lack of self awareness and ignorance is actually adorable so I guess you're not wrong
  • Trolling has a cut off point, when your not making the other guy angry anymore you may aswell stop, people who pretend they are trolling when in reality they are just pricks, those people never stop. Adorable they are Sky, fucking adorable mate. :)
    Indeed! Haha :)
  • Lol at darius posting in third degree
  • Next time I won't miss sign up :(
  • edited April 2014
    Moogle(aka motherfkinwoodchopperjackmfer)- Aussie; chill as fuck. Used to rock godlike avvy in the old days. Hint: no shirt, yellow suspenders to some shortshorts
    Mystic- loyal; bad ass xecogx
  • Lol arson I am from mi btw :)

Mystic ur a beast loved having u as a friend back in the day. Last round we beasted on some peeps.
  • Not on the list? Bullshit.
    GINGER!