Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xDWNAPx and ATs and other rules

124»

Comments

• edited March 2014
    we've been multid just stay out of our news and it wont matter how many goons we have anyways
  • Gtfo Smooth... never gonna happen
  • Well the soks are posted by a forum multi, probably the same multi who's causing the damage.
  • Gtfo Smooth... never gonna happen
    pretty sure crash is around isnt he? they used to ip ban not that it matters too much
  • Crash is no more....dole and damdred though....ip bans can happen
  • I got hit by a fellow xdwnapx guy, key dont cry build and hit him back.... or get him trained, pretty simple. Dont cry on pfs
  • edited March 2014
    Crash is no more....dole and damdred though....ip bans can happen
    I just want to say that Crash still has mod powers, he just 'quit'.
  • He's a lazy bum
  • hes a true sk mod
  • Coords havent been ban-able in... 8 yrs or so give or take
  • Wait... did you guys see it? I found it I think...

Yep! I sure as fuck did...

Look a little harder, maybe you can find it...

Its the ever elusive TMonsta!
  • Becoming the true sk mod
  • Pssssh, family > SK. However, I have stayed alive in the WW so far!
  • You should never need to go AT unless you are shit on this DW PT.

DW antiturtle players are more cancerous to SK than turtles. Turtling is not an OP strategy, it is just a different one. No need for some big movement against them, some people just like playing that way.

I personally always try to hit them but going AT to do it makes you more of a cunt than them
    I know this happened years ago, but its about as far as I read... and I agree.
  • Shit isn't looking good for ol' Cory....

Janet Weiss (X:4,Y:5) @ Desert Wasteland 76 19,190 464

I love that my sector has a message that I'm active.....having built a defensive unit yet....
  • you being a douche disbanding goons?
  • I used some to wack an inactive....I may have disbanded some lol
  • edited March 2014
    jew
    Hahaha it wouldnt take much to finish me off. I thought you were going to commend me lol

Just took 3 more hits

Total Losses
  • haha i told people not to nap you or hit you cause you were going to die at tick :P
  • Lol I was close. Like 120 pop or something. Few more hits and you can move on to real multis. Who was that heroes of newarth guy? He got quite a bit of my affection. Also bibi Jones and somebody else got broke by me after newbie
  • lol no idea who it is, i thought what you did was hilarious though
  • The round bonus was nice for it, but next time I will try it with power. Being powerless wasn't worth the extra resis I got from it.