Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xDWNAPx and ATs and other rules

Comments

• But im jack
  • An AT becomes a target because s/he becomes universally dangerous and people get scared.

Anything goes when your AT. It's like the anarchy of SK.

Just because one group of people have decided that this is unacceptable, why does everyone have to follow those rules?

xDWx
  • edited March 2014
    I'm with Bakery on this one. Fucking pansies.

Any one can turtle explore into a dominate spot, not everyone can aggressively take it by force and maintain it.
  • I would be with him too, if DW wasnt a ridiculously stupid easymode PT for newbs who otherwise couldnt dream of hitting top players.

Coupled with the fact that some people literally sign up JUST to build a shitty 2k LT DW, roll a few top kds then die. Fair enough they can do what they like but it shouldnt be made this easy for them. In any old round on a normal PT they wouldnt stand a chance of doing this and ruining peoples games.

If a kd has absolute safe def then they cant be classed as AT but hardly any do yet still make a stupid amount of goons and these are the ones that deserve to be hurt.
  • it'll be a sight to see when sectors go mobi
  • I would be with him too, if DW wasnt a ridiculously stupid easymode PT for newbs who otherwise couldnt dream of hitting top players.

Coupled with the fact that some people literally sign up JUST to build a shitty 2k LT DW, roll a few top kds then die. Fair enough they can do what they like but it shouldnt be made this easy for them. In any old round on a normal PT they wouldnt stand a chance of doing this and ruining peoples games.

If a kd has absolute safe def then they cant be classed as AT but hardly any do yet still make a stupid amount of goons and these are the ones that deserve to be hurt.
    Yeah I'd like to see some of these elite offensive DW players do the same thing more than 2 days out of noob on any other PT.

Theres no such thing as absolute safe defense with this round bonus, all it takes is a day of converting shit to resis and rax and you can roll down anyone in the game.
    True

If we had just 1 round of old or no DW, the scores would look a LOT different.
    My sector went to mobi twice in newb mode. Christ it was terrible.
    My sector went to mobi twice in newb mode. Christ it was terrible.
    at least this rd it feels like we're in mobi all the time...unless you actually built less res because of the bonus
  • als determine which rules to follow we actually have a good few als leading who have decided together which rules they all will support its been pretty cool so far
  • als determine which rules to follow we actually have a good few als leading who have decided together which rules they all will support its been pretty cool so far
    QFT

• So weird to see DWs in top NW slots

That's exactly why we call them newbs. They create crap kds and roll players thinking they will make a difference.

Any DW who wants to have some fun this rd shouldn't even be in the top 50. The goons obviously inflate NW and that is how the ATs are getting figured out.
    Any one can turtle explore into a dominate spot, not everyone can aggressively take it by force and maintain it.
    TF turtles...

GTFO
  • Question

El Fenomino 2:15 and Losing Interest 2:15 both attacked Jack Frost 1:4

All are DWs and the two in 2:15 proudly display how xDWNAPx they are..

How is this dealt with by the other xDWNAPxers?
  • They will hit down all DWs not flying this nap so they all can go full AT and farm the universe since all the guildmasters mostly belong to these UA too they won't even KT them in Wars.

After all they have to do it because they are mostly shitty kd builds and won't be able otherwise to get it to a Top spot.
  • They will hit down all DWs not flying this nap so they all can go full AT and farm the universe since all the guildmasters mostly belong to these UA too they won't even KT them in Wars.

After all they have to do it because they are mostly shitty kd builds and won't be able otherwise to get it to a Top spot.
    well thats kind of unfair, I'm in DWNAP and im not a shitty builder :(
    yes sir, you are.

Says a lot about yourself that you have to hide to make a claim like that ;)
  • Maybe I'm not playing was just watching ?
    Its not worth to play this game with how things are these days.

And if noobs can be Top just because they have naps like crazy.
  • A good many decent builders are in dwnapsure we have an agreement not to knock each other normally. However it will expire in wars
  • A DW that hits another DW flying xDWNAPx will be free game the rest of the round. Once you violate the nap, you just became easy land for DWs
  • Just want to make that, very very clear.
  • You say that like the peace isn't extremely fragile and going to go to hell on retals sooner or later.
  • edited March 2014
    Sanctioned retals/war are acceptable reasons for dw violence.
    Grabbing a DW in xDWNAPx just because you are borderline AT looking for the biggest grab you can will land you a choo choo for sure.
  • edited March 2014
    If we let those guys reign free that will surely upset the nap, far worse than teaching them a lesson
  • just saying, one thing will lead to another. someone will get mad, train someone else, they get trained by someone else who is a sectormate/friend/etc etc.

it's the nature of DW. and why the other inferior PTs always end up on top.
  • other inferior PTs
    DW OP
  • other inferior PTs
    DW OP
  • and why the other inferior players always end up on top.
    FYP
  • That's crap they lost a feew k lts prolly by multi fails you can't hit someone down and call them an at
  • edited March 2014
    That's crap they lost a feew k lts prolly by multi fails you can't hit someone down and call them an at
    QFT

Hammering a KD then calling him an AT after you trash his defense is BS

AT=Breaking yourself twice