Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xDWNAPx and ATs and other rules

edited March 2014 in General
My stance is that ATs still get KTed
I think folks are taking the xDWNAPx too far.
xDWNAPx is mean to quell DW on DW violence, not free reign to go beast mode and not expect to get unifucked. ATs loose their nap if they go AT.

Comments

• You will still get unifucked for being AT, but there is no reason to hit your fellow DW. When I started this movement, it was for killing the Ts. Sometimes to kill the Ts, you need to go AT.
  • You should never need to go AT unless you are shit on this DW PT.

DW antiturtle players are more cancerous to SK than turtles. Turtling is not an OP strategy, it is just a different one. No need for some big movement against them, some people just like playing that way.

I personally always try to hit them but going AT to do it makes you more of a cunt than them
  • Cory I'm with QWJ

I have already been PMed multiple ridiculous ATs
    there should be a balance.
  • Agree with Qwj, anti turtles are a joke. Dunno how anyone can ever brag about an anti turtle.

Then again, aslong as the anti turtle is safe, it honestly doesnt matter how many times they can break themselves.
  • When you go AT, you're saying "i dont care about my kingdom so i wont bother with defense"
  • So then it's agreed.
    When ATs are found they are KTed. If you go AT you automatically loose your nap status.

Anyone want to clearly define an AT?
  • Well, being on safe defense overrides pretty much any other military rule

Preservation > procriation.

If he's preserved, its in his right to spam offense and go to town
  • I disagree. With DWNAP pretty much anything is safe.
  • I assume AT when Ofense (after calculating all attack bonuses) is bigger than his own defense (with all defense bonus, in dw case, shields)

This doesnt apply to the situation jones brought, the safe part
  • Something like 3100 goons, 2k soldiers and 500 lt's?
  • So then it's agreed.
    When ATs are found they are KTed. If you go AT you automatically loose your nap status.

Anyone want to clearly define an AT?
    There is probably no need for any definition.

If someone is AT there gonna get grabbed alot. If they keep making offence after being grabbed = Kill.

• Dw nap is a problem the alliances itself will have to manage.

If a Dw puts the nap above his alliance, then he is acting against the alliance.
  • True turtle talk

At least we know ur not playing dw
  • DW OP! I don't want to hear this nonsense any further! Anarchy!
  • edited March 2014
    Indeed. The only ones complaining are the ones who didn't choose the only logical PT for this round.
  • If someone goes stupid at and can be broken ill brreaj them and hope others follow suit
  • Oh well...

Just one fact, this xxxDWNAPxxx thingy constitutes UA...

So, each of you that are a part of this dwnap accepts and aproves UA in general.
  • Our brave kingdom Agent 007 (1:2) attacked Liquid Cocaine (2:5) and conquered 62 planets. 

Our kingdom Agent 007 (1:2) bravely defended against BreaknNexCashnChex (2:2) and lost 49 planets

Our kingdom Agent 007 (1:2) bravely defended against Ketamine (2:5) and lost 53 planets. 

Our kingdom Agent 007 (1:2) bravely defended against Saving Pvt Bryan (2:4) and lost 50 planets.

So this is what happens when u tap a dw
  • Nope, this happens when you war abuse
  • Kill all the DWs.

xDWNAPx
  • edited March 2014
    One shite DW is going down as we speak :-X
  • edited March 2014
    So i received 3 threats already from ALs about this "being anti turtle"

Caligula (1:9)

Delete

Subject: Re: heyy. Sent on March 12, 11:20:45

C'mon man, you're at 65% offense...

You're making it hard for us not to KT you. Nobody likes an AT. Build up your D or we'll have no choice...

So i reply...

Subject: (Blank). Sent on March 12, 11:22:50

What does % have to do with it?

Very top land non dw kds all have ~2500 lts.

I have 1,100 tanks and 500 lts = ~2,900 lts.

AND im not even top land...

My question is, ARE THESE PEOPLE SERIOUS
  • Al is clearly turtle fodder who wants a reason to kt ppl with 3k goons

Land surveyor can tap himself twice and no ones giving shit to him

If they were to kt a dw you d need dws to hit them

If they decide to hit the dws they are just signing their own death warrants

• He's not At he's at safe d... . if he maintains safe d and is offense heavy eho cares
  • He has acceptable d for this point
  • Why the qq? It's long accepted at this point if you have safe D, your offense can be 1 goon or a billion.
  • safe D lol
  • If only other AT's can break you. You have "safe d" Thus you are an AT yet not a ktable AT.
  • He's not At he's at safe d... . if he maintains safe d and is offense heavy eho cares
    thats retarded, theres no such thing as safe d with this dumbass round bonus lol

just gonna be a bloodbath the entire round and nothing anyone can do about it
    Our brave kingdom Sentido (1:2) attacked Saving Pvt Bryan (2:4) and conquered 76 planets.

like some random noob hitting #1 land
  • PowerPlay, you're still only a 2K DW goon break...No one is Kt'ing you, I was just telling you that if you stay like this and maintain your top NW, you will likely get hit by somebody. Pulling a 65/35 Off/D ratio this early will be hazardous to your growth!

This is what I saw and where I was coming from when I messaged you.
    Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (5) UNAVAILABLE (3) UNAVAILABLE (6) UNAVAILABLE (5)
    Soldiers 243 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 2,926 145 120 144 144
    Laser Troopers 158 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 1,059 0 0 0 0

Thats all bro, I was trying to help you out. Don't wanna see a fellow DW drop this early. Maintain the top spot but don't make it so easy to get hit.