Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ATTN: USA

Comments

• ....haven't you guys heard of the cfl? Its actually a decent sized football league in canada
  • Footballs only big in some parts of Alberta and Ontario, Most other provinces play Rugby before football.
  • Still decent sized league
  • I was more talking in highschools and general program, CFL is like 8 teams, im not a fan of the league I dont like the 3 downs but its fairly popular up here
  • I enjoy watching football alot, specially the BC Lions its not that bad. Alot of people in BC like watchin it actually.

• FLAMES IS A TROLL LOLOLOL.

back on topic olympic hockey canada vs usa is usually best match
  • edited February 2014
    in America we have devised this new invention called a Dome, something you may want to look into for sporting events :P
    Yeah what you do is call the franchise not for profit and every single thing in your city costs more via tax to pay for it, even if you never step foot into the place. It also doubles as a holding facility to corale you during martial law, at your expense. You totally need one.
  • CFL is tiny. NHL eclipses it a thousand times over.

Domes work for big league, what about highschool? We play it but it's just not comparable to you southeners
  • edited February 2014
    CFL is tiny. NHL eclipses it a thousand times over.

Domes work for big league, what about highschool? We play it but it's just not comparable to you southeners
    the real question is what would a Canadian do if forced to choose between watching a good hockey game and drinking tim hortons coffee....tough decision eh?
  • fuck coffee, now a chocolate eclair now were talking
  • You don't even know Canadians cobra... Our bars open at 5am on Sunday for the game. I am getting so damn Sunday morning drunk it's gonna be retarded
  • fuck you alberta our premier is stupid... bars open but no alcohol.... fucking dumb, I might bring a flask lol
  • You don't even know Canadians cobra... Our bars open at 5am on Sunday for the game. I am getting so damn Sunday morning drunk it's gonna be retarded
    psh...i spent a year in BC...had my fair share of timbits and games in the bar at boston pizza ;)
  • Fucking canada
    psh...i spent a year in BC...had my fair share of timbits and games in the bar at boston pizza ;)
    Atta boy, we'll make a man of you yet!

• why the hell were you in BC lol arent you from philly?

TIMBITS! great shit, Boston pizza, hit or miss. Im big on sharks club. Zach, me and buddy are contemplating driving to edmonton or calgary to be able to drink at 5am lol
  • Wise choice my friend. I'm actually changing my whole weekend schedule based on this, it's gonna be absolutely bizarre. Skipping the bar/clubs entirely Saturday night, going to nap until like 11, then head to a buddies place and get our pre-game on while sim'ing the game on some NHL14.

Friend works @Hudsons, she said we should line up by at least 4 if we want a big table... trying to find someone that's willing to stand in line for us hahaha it's gonna be like -22 :/
  • yeah one bonus of vancouver not -22 lol Some friend she is get her ass to let you in the back door, and through the bars back door. AyO, see what i did there?

Its not a bad plan, if we stay in van were making the poor choice of going to sharks club then possibly staying there with some flasks or after the bar do the 5 min cab ride home
  • edited February 2014
    Ayoooo but seriously, thatd be icing on my Sunday funday. She can hold good spots for us but we've got a group of at least 14 haha. If some people show up early and grab tables beside our reservation were sorted.

Van to edmonton? Wtf. Why not stop in the mountains... Its all of AB :D
  • curling

2 golds

canada

nuff said
  • like i agree in the sense that football is really fucking stupid, when you get down to it. during a football game you see 11 minute of actual players playing football, and like 2 hours and 45 minutes of bullshit.

i'd like to see americans embrace other sports that are not so fucking commercialized.
  • haaha my buddy won the gold in curling :D

Zeal, if im traveling to alberta i want primo to look at lol im not stopping in fucking canmore or edson lol be fucking real here

Canada had a very good day 3 golds 1 silver, not too bad. Norway still elading the way, will be a close race thats for sure, its been very a very good olympic session
  • i would say that the Norway and Canada have had amazing games so far.
  • haaha my buddy won the gold in curling :D

That's not a sport. It's shuffleboard on Ice.
  • Damn, we'll never get rid of that bastard :(
  • edited February 2014
    haaha my buddy won the gold in curling :D

That's not a sport. It's shuffleboard on Ice.
    He's still the best at it. My buddy got bus boy of the year when he was like 30. He started bragging and his sister tried to shut him down cuz you are a bus boy. He liked his setup though very flexible hours and payed well with tips nightly at St Elmos which was a five star steakhouse. He said shut up cunt you aint ever been best at shit and I make more than you. She had a bmw roadster and a degree this dude cracked me up. He is also in a band so he made cash from gigs too.
  • edited February 2014
    Jesus christ USA, this is painful. Regroup and head back to South Korea I guess... talk about collapsing :(

I was hoping you guys would at least get bronze but Finland is a solid team, especially when Selanne and Olli are firing on all cylinders.
  • I hate all the orphans in the whole world
  • Think we scored the most goals before the games really started to count...then we couldn't even score one...pathetic, embarrassing, not sure what else to say.