Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ATTN: USA

124»

Comments

• curling

2 golds

canada

nuff said
    You ever actually watch these games? Once you know how it works, it's a pretty good spectator sport. You have tons of time to cheer while the rock slowly slides to where it needs to go, and sometimes they do shit that is hilarious so you drink more.

Curling FTW
  • Curling is cool. No jokes.
  • :facepalm:
  • You don't even know Canadians cobra... Our bars open at 5am on Sunday for the game. I am getting so damn Sunday morning drunk it's gonna be retarded
    Yup yup :)
  • I AM AWAKE. Napping is hard :/

@flames got our morning oats & yogurt... Going to let that settle before dipping into beer hahaha. Off to the bar for 1230 till 3, then we go to Denny's until430

In the wise words of my countrymen...

C! A! N! A! D! A! EH!
  • Cheers Zeal!

CANADA!!!
  • Gl Canada. Going to bed. Hope its a good game for you all.
  • No idea what I'm watching, when do they start fighting eh? :-p
  • Also struggling to pick a side. Maple syrup vs blonde bombshells. Hmmm
  • GOALLLLLLL!!!!
  • So far not to bad, close chances on both sides, was hoping we would do a little better on that powerplay but it wasn't to bad. Hopefully we can kill the Swede one.
  • GmfernG Sweden, what a fcking game by Canada, just complete dominance in every aspect, it was a thing of beauty!!!

GOLD MOTHER FCKERS!
  • I am ducking drunk
  • ITT: Canadian players inactive for 24 hours. Time to rob
  • edited February 2014
    Disclaimer: We outplayed Sweden, came out with more intensity and our forwards finally started finding space between the pipes.

That being said... Backstrom failing a doping test due to a minor stimulant in a fucking over-the-counter medicine?! They reaaaaally need to apply logic to anti-doping regulations. It was an allergy medicine, how in the fuck can you say that is giving him an unfair advantage?

The NHL is one of, if not the last major league sport, to be relaxed on doping... but let's be honest here. Claritin isn't going to give any one an edge.
  • Being roided out of your dome isn't good for hockey players for so many reasons.
  • I'm pretty sure you'll find that a lot of these minor drugs people are pinned for can actually be masking agents for the real stuff.
  • a sport built on speed and grace is hardly a place to be a bulky person, i think