Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Next round Nominations for AL's

Comments

• Idk about multi-rapes... but Im getting all 369 of my kids to play. Prepare for Pie-rapes!
  • The grounds have been set up for a wicked fucking round, I hope theres no stupid ass multi raping could be a blast for everyone :)
  • fact: gypsies have more kids than pie
  • Havent you heard... Pie is a Gypsy
    A ginger gypsy? Good lord...
    A ginger gypsy? Good lord...
    a gypsy without a soul ? that's a nasty combo :)

• Thanks. I didn't need sleep anyway
  • If I ever play again, I'll support ANY AL, that will turn a blind eye when I'll friend farm everyone on my aim list, my UA mates first. This AL and his crew must have strong bonds with multi tasker/s, the more the better. No complaints accepted over my godlike attitude. :-*
    Cya next round :D
  • Who would follow me into battle if I were to AL?
  • If I ever play again, I'll support ANY AL, that will turn a blind eye when I'll friend farm everyone on my aim list, my UA mates first. This AL and his crew must have strong bonds with multi tasker/s, the more the better. No complaints accepted over my godlike attitude. :-*
    Cya next round :D
    u gonna be my AL or we share a few kds? ;;)
  • Who would follow me into battle if I were to AL?
    Count me in?
  • Considering the current ALs are allowing the #1 kd to rank while admitting to running pop farms and using a multi I don't think it matters who is AL. Just not the ones we have now.
  • i think the first AL who should KT her and others like her is the AL of the alliance they are in.
  • That's because meadows can multi up the server and cause chaos. Shes not hurtin anything, so I'd leave her the fuck alone.
  • edited February 2014
    Who would follow me into battle if I were to AL?
    Count me in?
    got one, need more. i'll drag 619 and posssibly hg/mihobu back too :)
    That's because meadows can multi up the server and cause chaos. Shes not hurtin anything, so I'd leave her the fuck alone.
    shes like wrestling a crocodile, gotta be tough and crazy as shit
  • fuck off, been waiting for mihobu to come back forever, I swear 619 and HG are in jail lol sharing a cell talking about SK :D

Talk to mike lately? @Arson
  • Hope if he gets out of jail, it results in sudden increase of playerbase...legit, honest, hard-working players
    fuck off, been waiting for mihobu to come back forever, I swear 619 and HG are in jail lol sharing a cell talking about SK :D

Talk to mike lately? @Arson
  • I just realised something

zemus dies and becomes zeromus
    zeROmus
    RO the origin of all evil

thus we should all eliminate RO to prevent evil
  • ALs are always hypocrites :)

• ALs are always hypocrites :)

lol, by all means try it out then.
  • I nominate prime
  • I nominate prime
    I'd spend most of the round trying to please everyone and as a famous sellsword once said "I'd end up the most popular dead man in town"
  • haha welcome to my world prime, i die but sitll win! boom perfect al
  • I nominate prime
    I'd spend most of the round trying to get everyone to rage and as a famous sellsword once said "I'd end up the least popular dead man in town"
    Sounds right.
  • Did he just call HG honest and legit?
  • HG is a good guy
  • He is I agree, but I wouldnt call him Honest to others but his friends and legit is a strong word lol
  • I meant in a sarcastic way and was referring to the prisioners he befriended with during his prison time...

As in, suddenly 20 "prison friends" decided to make kingdoms and support him...
  • I just realised something

zemus dies and becomes zeromus
    zeROmus
    RO the origin of all evil

thus we should all eliminate RO to prevent evil
    Big time ff4 references ITT
  • I nominate prime
    I'd spend most of the round trying to get everyone to rage and as a famous sellsword once said "I'd end up the least popular dead man in town"
    Sounds right.
    Me? Make people rage? Neva!