Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Next round Nominations for AL's

Comments

• Neg & Viva.

And I'm not even trolling.
  • Might give a shot depending on round bonus....
  • Should I run as AL? Been pretty inactive lately, I'm sure I could turn the tides for ole illy an hazza :P
    oh you'll fit right in :D
    Hahahha, dick
  • zeal and I. The last time we ran an alliance together it was great.
  • There was an Irish A-leader that used to do a good alliance that has made an appearance this round... Is he Recruiting?

Kes you creating next round?.?.

Merle what about you? - you creating next round?.?.
  • From the looks of it we will have about 10 Als and 20 sectors... lol
  • this guy with 1 post gave me a reason to increase mine
  • this guy with 1 post gave me a reason to increase mine
    lol Fresh and wet behind the ears to Pfs.
  • 2 poasts, we're making progress. Welcome to the PF's, you have to wait until you have 7 posts before you can claim to have a God Strat.
  • 2 sector alliance ftw
  • 2 sector alliance ftw
    If everyone stacks together, this would work. Rofl.
  • Shining would be a great guy to group with if you like two faced nw whores.
  • Wtf? No Pie for AL votes?

My plan: Ian as VAL and Cobras as FM/WG. They will do all the work, accept all the blame, and I will take all the credit.
  • edited February 2014
    Shining would be a great guy to group with if you like two faced nw whores.
    This post blew my mind. Some clarification is necessary, seeing as how I've never NW-whored. Ever. Let's see...this and last round, DW(killed last round for AT, pure NW whore there). Round before that, 50/50 TF killed in War(do they kill NW whores in War?) Before that? My first round back in years, 58, in which I did nothing cuz I knew nothing and no one.

So, please, tell me who trolled you and posed as me. Has Meadows written all over it lmfao.

[CMSZ]

EDIT: If you meant before R58...then I applaud your memory and grudge-holding skills, sir. If you meant S2...bwahahaha.
  • Wtf? No Pie for AL votes?

My plan: Ian as VAL and Cobras as FM/WG. They will do all the work, accept all the blame, and I will take all the credit.
    cobras working for pie

=))
  • You wont die... Ian will make sure of that.
  • Shining would be a great guy to group with if you like two faced nw whores.
    This post blew my mind. Some clarification is necessary, seeing as how I've never NW-whored. Ever. Let's see...this and last round, DW(killed last round for AT, pure NW whore there). Round before that, 50/50 TF killed in War(do they kill NW whores in War?) Before that? My first round back in years, 58, in which I did nothing cuz I knew nothing and no one.

So, please, tell me who trolled you and posed as me. Has Meadows written all over it lmfao.

[CMSZ]

EDIT: If you meant before R58...then I applaud your memory and grudge-holding skills, sir. If you meant S2...bwahahaha.
    Crash just pro trolled you by posting random shit. I applaud you Jeff, somehow that worked perfectly.
  • edited February 2014
    Well.........

Shyt. Ian would be proud. Meh. Changing my name to TrolledShining
  • I am ALing
    I'll be Aling 8)
    lets do this.
    this will be fun :)

• Murica!!!
    yaa
  • There was an Irish A-leader that used to do a good alliance that has made an appearance this round... Is he Recruiting?

I would love to but dont have the time to AL/WG anymore....

I would love to but dont have the time to AL/WG anymore....
    Ahhh Shame not too worry, Give me a shout when you have a two month free period in the future heh.
  • I nominate Dozer
  • If I ever play again, I'll support ANY AL, that will turn a blind eye when I'll friend farm everyone on my aim list, my UA mates first. This AL and his crew must have strong bonds with multi tasker/s, the more the better. No complaints accepted over my godlike attitude. :-*
  • I think the obvious choices for alliances next rd are:

RO
    2ndC

although i would recommend for those of you coming for the show to not show up late as it might be over quick ;)
  • I can call it already. Ro multirape competition early on, so they can reign supreme once again
  • I can call it already. Ro multirape competition early on, so they can reign supreme once again
    Was thinking that same thing this morning.