Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Next round Nominations for AL's

Comments

• Hg is a known to allow cheating from his friends and alliance, but will punish people who are not his friends for the same thing.
  • Im running Feral Cats next round... I expect all of us to get tortured, dismembered, and killed in very horrible ways.

• Im running Feral Cats next round... I expect all of us to get tortured, dismembered, and killed in very horrible ways.

Who didnt read that thread will think: Wow, this seems like a good, agressive alliance. I,m in
  • HG has unbreakable spirit but is a little delusional, great lad though, makes the forums a funny place when hes around.
  • Whoever ALs better be Pro-DW or they will be destroyed. No KTs of DW kingdoms! UNFAIR TREATMENT OF ATS! TURTLES BEWARE!
  • Hotgates was a blast nobody can deny the activity and hilariousness he brings , especially when it comes to talking shit :)
  • edited March 2014
    Whoever ALs better be Pro-DW or they will be destroyed. No KTs of DW kingdoms! UNFAIR TREATMENT OF ATS! TURTLES BEWARE!
    They'll most likely still do it anyway. To be honest, someone who is Pro-DW needs to make an alliance from the start of the round.

AT's should probably be killed regardless but alliances that declare to take out legitimately built DW kingdoms should be taken out by the full force of all the existing DW's by raping their top turtles and gutting that alliance apart. No stopping the war when they disband or when their leadership dies, but killing anyone and everyone in that alliance.
  • Lol....seems like something to be expected from Feral Cats alliance...
  • Nah ur just gotta get big enough where ur guys can at and no other alliance can do shit about it :)
  • Nah i won't be Al'ing Next round unless their is no choice...everytime i start off a round AL'ing we do good for a good while get big then people get scared and tag team my alliance and i always have to end up dying or disbanding the alliance.
  • Whoever ALs better be Pro-DW or they will be destroyed. No KTs of DW kingdoms! UNFAIR TREATMENT OF ATS! TURTLES BEWARE!
    They'll most likely still do it anyway. To be honest, someone who is Pro-DW needs to make an alliance from the start of the round.

AT's should probably be killed regardless but alliances that declare to take out legitimately built DW kingdoms should be taken out by the full force of all the existing DW's by raping their top turtles and gutting that alliance apart. No stopping the war when they disband or when their leadership dies, but killing anyone and everyone in that alliance.
  • HotGates was a total retard Arson.
  • Nah ur just gotta get big enough where ur guys can at and no other alliance can do shit about it :)
    Kinda.like. GOM? :D

I know you haters gon hate!
  • edited March 2014
    HotGates was a total retard Arson.
    HG was no Einstein but he was fun to have around, nobody can deny that.
  • I loved it when he played. Quite the character, and introduced me to some cool peeps
  • edited March 2014
    nvm
    Also...nvm....

• Merle what about you? - you creating next round?.?.
    Nope, maybe I will again someday, but not yet :P. I am hoping to be an officer wherever I end up though :)
  • This will officially end my 17 rnd streak where I have had controls of an alliance at least one time during the rnd.
  • I will AL. end thread. It's boring :P
  • This will officially end my 17 rnd streak where I have had controls of an alliance at least one time during the rnd.
    You counted? I just assume it is every round.
  • Well came back 1/2 way through rnd 40, didnt have controls for 41 & 42, had controls briefly in 43, no controls in 44, and had controls at one point for the next 17.
  • I will be a AL next round . Name will be stated soon
  • I will be a AL next round . Name will be stated soon
    I'll join you bro
  • ^^same
  • I'll sell my sword to the highest bidder
    10 pennies, a piece of lint and a paperclip final offer!
    10 pennies, a piece of lint and a paperclip final offer!
    20lb of cat fur, a 500ml jar of cow milk and a week of good luck.