Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game Created 250 land kingdoms

13»

Comments

• Blood: thanks for bringing that up. Some good comments there to make SK better.
  • "get cancer" hahaha
  • I dont think it should just be 250 L KDS. I think there should be a variety that will always growing (To a limit), Say you have a KD that starts at 1000 land and growth will stop at 1250 land. Once it gets hit and goes back down it starts exploring again. Another KD will be at 1500 and max explore to 1750 or so. Up to Say 3500 land at 250 ish increments.
  • "get cancer" hahaha
    next time, it will be ALS. and everyone gets that ice bucket challenge. Yuck!

• I dont think it should just be 250 L KDS. I think there should be a variety that will always growing (To a limit), Say you have a KD that starts at 1000 land and growth will stop at 1250 land. Once it gets hit and goes back down it starts exploring again. Another KD will be at 1500 and max explore to 1750 or so. Up to Say 3500 land at 250 ish increments.
    Yes. that kind, but those inactives should not be created by multi and farms. Should be an in-game power up!
    and you can implement the bigger popping up as the game progress, proportional to the sizes of kingdoms all along the game.

• yup. say like every 10 players gives you 1 npc farm
  • we should move this thread to suggestions. or is it already.
  • Its in suggestions.
  • Bringing this up again
  • yeah. October 23 is coming
  • Or just create some land bots for certain land ranges
    e.g. your land/2 with land^1.5/20 tanks defense

if you are 500 land bot would be 250 land with 198 tanks defense
    if you are 5k land bot would be 2500 land with 6250 tanks defense
    If you are 25k land bot would be 12.5k land with 70k tanks defense.
  • bot could be adjusted. Maybe 2 bots. One for guys under 1k land with this formula. Another with ~1.5x more defense and 1/3 your lland
  • edited October 2014
    let's say your land<1000 original formula. Your land 1000-2500 this formula with bot 1/3 your land. 2500+ this formula for 2.5x the defense.

So you have 6k land bot is 2k land with 12.5k tanks defense.
    you 24k land 8k land bot with 100k tanks defense. People will hit actives at this point but there's a non-active option
  • Yeah. that. But more then just 2. like 10 . hahah
  • let's say your land<1000 original formula. Your land 1000-2500 this formula with bot 1/3 your land. 2500+ this formula for 2.5x the defense.

So you have 6k land bot is 2k land with 12.5k tanks defense.
    you 24k land 8k land bot with 100k tanks defense. People will hit actives at this point but there's a non-active option</blockquote>

8k land bot would be 50k tank defense according to your formula
  • But it wouldnt always be 8k land or the same defense. it will explore like everyone else and train like everyone else. it will just be a bot.
  • i still think scripted bots like that should instantly som back the attacker and retal if able to break.

also, all these bots should be MT on a full D/LD build.

so, a 8k land MT with 90k LDs and 45k dragoons would work nicely.
  • retaliation is a bit much. Just keep it simple.