Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game Created 250 land kingdoms

Comments

• I fully support organized cheating.

Good work guys! For the newbies! :-D
  • All it would take is a flying pig with monkeys coming out it's ass in a frozen over hell.
    lol
  • you guys are talking like it'll change.
  • ok lets stop thinking of it as "what could bcart add" and more as "is a player made newbie script that creates untouched 250 land inacts a good idea"
  • ok lets stop thinking of it as "what could bcart add" and more as "is a player made newbie script that creates untouched 250 land inacts a good idea"
    Gives whoever creates it and who knows an unfair advantage unless it's broadcasted how many kds are made per tick.
    Gives whoever creates it and who knows an unfair advantage unless it's broadcasted how many kds are made per tick.
    ok lets stop thinking of it as "what could bcart add" and more as "is a player made newbie script that creates untouched 250 land inacts a good idea"
    no it doesnt, if your not a retard who dates transexuals then you would prolly know about ID system and how to track them.
  • Er, the ID system would have everyone only tracking by ID# hitting the same fucking KD # while those that know how many are made would hit a later number. Not all of us break the rules by using software to autosend in all tabs open.

Let me explain:
    Say kd #555 was the last kd to come out of newbie mode last tick. Most would then try to tick hit kd #556 next tick. Those that know that 10 kds were made that tick will simply hit kds #560-565 to better their chances of getting more land/$.

Also, keep it up with the homophobic comments.
  • dont worry ill keep it up just like your ladyfriend did
  • Get a life and don't worry about my sex life.
  • im not worrying about it im laughin at it. Fag, keep sucking cock incest boy its prolly the only thing your good at
  • :-)) just heared....that is pretty grim mate hahahah
  • You should probably grow up.
  • like your girlfriends penis did?
  • A newbie script should be made in which BOT kds grow just as normal and hit kds just as normal, (just not moobot's excessive 50 hits per second). These bots will hit at random as well and always have full explore, allowing kds to hit them. However, what makes them different is that there is a NW ratio which prevents kds twice their NW size from hitting them. The bots are also seperated to the form that lets say 400 players sign up, then there should be 200 newbie bots made. When the first player hits 500k NW, another 100 bots join the game at 250k NW. When the first player hits 1mil, then 50 500k nw bots join. Also to help newbies, every week 50 newbie bots are made that grow at the same rate as kds their size should.

Ive seen this implemented on other games such as ShadowOps, MWM, Nationsofwar, HR and Star Fury in the past and present and its worked to an extent of keeping the playerbase interested.
  • Id rage quit if I got "randomly" hit by a bunch of bots.
  • hahah fuckinell lews...lets not overcomplicate things mate

it would have to be a player made script meaning untouched 250 land inacts is the best we can hope for...which is all we need

we dont need growing botted kingdoms we just need land for new players
  • The very same thing I thought Qw, it would also pose a problem because of the recaptchas anyways. I'm looking at it right now and it could be relatively simple to only sign them up.

my biggest question is bcart disabling them on a normal multi scan, the captchas wont be much of a problem if people are willing to cooperate. but that would post the problem of who to trust on that.
  • If the normal multiscan doesnt disable the 70 multis on s2, I don't see how it would be a problem. Just make the bsgids non-similar (random generated maybe), and same with the emails. Isn't there some throwaway email address services out there?
  • apparantly if they only need to be 250 land. you dont have to use a entirely valid email adress
  • cart wouldnt disable aslong as they dont have temp emails/similar bsgids and similar kd names. as for IP well it wouldnt have one due to the fact they never actually login
  • If IP had anything to do with disabling them, I'm sure the s2 multis would be gone by now.
  • he bans certain IPs too. ive seen it with lith kds before today
  • The very same thing I thought Qw, it would also pose a problem because of the recaptchas anyways. I'm looking at it right now and it could be relatively simple to only sign them up.

my biggest question is bcart disabling them on a normal multi scan, the captchas wont be much of a problem if people are willing to cooperate. but that would post the problem of who to trust on that.
    I've beaten the captchas in the past, so that's not an issue.

The accounts don't need access to email so anything @a valid domain will work. The only potential problem is the IP because a server would use a static IP an if that gets banned it needs to be worked around. If I had better knowledge of Tor proxy protocol it'd be awesome.
  • edited January 2012
    Oh god, you spilled the beans about it. now every scrub is going to use it. Thanks a million.

Anyway, what it does is connect a proxy to a proxy to a proxy. It's at random. It's not all that complicated and was a US govt project that was later abandoned due to it leading to the death of political dissidents: nodes can be established by anyone, including govt entities.

You can see which node you're connected to as well. It's not very complicated.
  • I know the concept of how they work, but I just realized as I looked around the tor site this could be used in such a bad manor around SK so I'll end my discussion here.
  • hahah fuckinell lews...lets not overcomplicate things mate

it would have to be a player made script meaning untouched 250 land inacts is the best we can hope for...which is all we need

we dont need growing botted kingdoms we just need land for new players
    You know you love me :)
  • you dont want to use tor, tor is more limited than you realize for large scale bot creation, weve done that before
    >_>

I got the source for the original multibot today, and apparantly it already had proxy support. which is by far the best way imho.

ill fix the urls, add a way to make a maximum number of kingdoms per hour
  • loafery, if it were just the land people would be making hits as soon as possible. It has a lot to do with the $$.

Anyway, i2p > tor.
    It isn't "limited", it's just slow. There are plenty of nodes to work with. Personally when I'm feeling too cheap to just pay my monthly swedish VPN I use i2p.

• ugh, bringing this up with my other post. Havent read but I think its the same idea I have
  • People are only thinking about decent players in this topic...as usual, like SB's post above about players adapting and the offensive/def balance meaning more...for new players SK is unforgiving for the first week out of newbie...if they cant tick hit they are fucked...if they hit actives and send a few tanks out they are fucked.

Think about new players...they signup want some free land but inactives are LITERALLY (and i mean literally) dead within seconds because of the tick hitters.

There is hardly enough land for the tick hitters so imagine new players trying the game out. They are forced to either not hit or explore and both those methods make SK even less than boring.

Dumping random 250 newbies into the universe would allow lots more people to actually make hits, especially newer people.

There is no disadvantage, after a while the top players will move onto hitting actives and the newbies will still be able to find land.

There is actually a logic to this post Q. Because I can see it, coming back after 10 years.
    I keep asking where inactive where, won't leave myself open as I started late just to see what's going on.
    Early after newbie mode, feeding inactive is the only way you can gain land while building defense.

Wert actually said: You're noob .
    Yes, I am!

Exploring is too expensive.

I see the same politics, farming, cheating, multi. The room mate, the work mate story, even if its blatant IP match, meaning you use the same computer.
    Okay, even libraries has last 4 digits different, but masking has change the rules.

*** just played for about 10 days now, that is my observation***

Literally, either you sit on your friends lap or you are multi, "let me see you both on skype together, sitting on each others lap" or you are making multiple bots. As you pointed out, people farm each other. I could use the same technique with 50 of us creating banks and farm of each other. But that is really not the point of the game?

The random 250 as you said --- remember the Ghost kingdoms of olden days?

I am not sure if that is the logic, but that is feasible, like finding power up in any game play. Which is normal in any game, you gotta find a gold mine to power you up, and then war. You can't go on all out war mode all the time, you need that random refill somehow.

As you said, once players have stronger defense, by mid game..they can enjoy game play, have better wars, explore whatever strategy you have and generally have fun with it. Even good players need that boost once in awhile, especially if someone tries to suicide on you over random cookie arguement or who has the biggest balls.

So, the newbie guy feel left out. I did feel that way.

It is tough already being called noob by the older players, then you get hit, can't grow...of course, the new guy leaves and plays kitten's game.

You gotta play nice with newbies and feed them cookies. After all, these small guys are very useful in an alliance. The do probe kills, arson, kidnap, nuke, soften your KT....so the big guys can break. Active smaller kingdoms dominate HOF...so do not underestimate their part of the SK universe.

Noob, turtles are part of SK universe. Don't kick them out, they might be actually be that super nice guys who are math geniuses and introduces awesome game play.
    Being a noob - if not for the hilarious factor of the SK players, I already left.

Why would I stay around people who think they know it all, and throw insults at you??
    No, I don't think it is insult, because I have come to love SK players for their own quirky side, and twisted sense of humor. (Yes, I said that).
    But a noob - really new player will not know the difference. NADA!

They leave. And I am left with either really awesome people or random fire crackers.

Case point:
    >> just random grab, you are within my range.
    >> ~ash
    >>
    >>
    Reply: fukkk you get cancer

Why on earth should I get cancer???
    You SK players are still the best comedian I ever known.

~Ashy pass Gluten Free Cookies and Hugs Everyone~
    SK players dominate this game Bcart, listen, read, and understand! Players are what make SK awesome...well, Mav does - he is my hero!