Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK Kingdomcom Canada Ottawa May 2nd-4th

edited January 2014 in General
So far we have 6-7 of us interested in going, send me a PM if interested in going or for more details, we will be looking to book hotels shortly to get a group rate.

Comments

• I will be present at this event....
  • Likewise
  • Will there be a general lack of women and a lot of Cheese?
  • Will there be a general lack of women and a lot of Cheese?
    Entirely possible, but who knows.

Personally, I am going mainly to put a face to some names, and to see whether SK persona's and real life personalities match up. I have been in SK off and on for 13 years, and have met and still talk to many people, so a weekend of not trying to show off my sexual prowess is acceptable in the interests of a social gathering. Who knows, depending on the group that show, there will be those that are trying to pick up, those that arent trying, and those that fail miserably.

For me, its a weekend to get to know people IRL that I have talked to for up to a decade in some cases, and a year or so in others. Either way it should be fun. Odds are, many of us will be very different types of people, which is half the enjoyment of such a gathering. Some people will likely be exactly what you picture them to be, others completely different.

Absolute worst case, I cant stand anyone in the group and i end up finding my own entertainment for a weekend. Still, should be an interesting weekend.

• Gang of virgins
  • edited January 2014
    Nah in all seriousness I picture 95% of sk players to be seedy serial killers in the making haha
  • Its kingdomcon...and i won't be able to attend. Have fun boys :)
  • Also at kc 1 & 2 I distinctly remember women. Nikki was at #1 and Nikki and Vicki were at #2.
  • Don't forget to take photos
  • Don't forget to take photos
    newds or it didn't happen
  • Why the fuck is this in Canada?
    Nobody likes canada
  • What the crap is in Ottawa?

Not sure if I'd be able to make it.
  • I would defo go to this if it was close hahah

Sounds sad but I imagine it would be funny shit.
  • we would need a chinese-english translator if you were to come
  • WTH, who deleted my shit? Assholes
  • freaking canada...ffs dave live somewere better :P lol
  • I got it deleted it wasnt up to snuff for te title lol. Sorry Rohan
  • I reallllllllly really hate it when my shit gets deleted
  • holy fuck that's so far away
  • It wasn't you that got deletioned it was Flames, and as he posted the thread the rest of you followed. Also, all these KCs are too far north. I petition someone start up a Florida KC.
  • Fuck yeah Florida.
  • Ohhh okay, I got cha. Tantrum averted.
  • Imcanadian and its even far away. Really the only way its going to happen is if I tow the wifey along too.

& Jones, it'S going to be Murphy & I... so it'll be a jolly good white weekend hahahah
  • My wife does want a family vacation around that time.
  • Imcanadian and its even far away. Really the only way its going to happen is if I tow the wifey along too.

& Jones, it'S going to be Murphy & I... so it'll be a jolly good white weekend hahahah
    Awww Zeal is well and truely under the thumb, you need to wear the pants mate.

Hahahaha nice wished i lived closer to get in on the action

• I'd organise something similar in Aus, but pretty sure Neg would bring a gun
  • I'd organise something similar in Aus, but im sure Neg would bring a bomb
  • I'd organise something similar in Aus, but im sure Neg would talk
  • Its kingdomcon...and i won't be able to attend. Have fun boys :)

Moogles going, you an make it. Don't
    Be scared ;)
  • Ottowa is far...sounds like fun though.

I heard you get happy ending massages in Canada...