Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK Kingdomcom Canada Ottawa May 2nd-4th

Comments

• Its kingdomcon...and i won't be able to attend. Have fun boys :)

Moogles going, you an make it. Don't
    Be scared ;)
    Scared of losing in beer pong?? Haha.

I'm trying to save to put 3 kids through college brother. Can't run off to Ottawa for the weekend. If it was Windsor I would think about it. I even once made an SK meetup trip to toronto to meet Stephamunk and Bill Mesmer (rip).
  • See ya there...not :P
  • Its kingdomcon...and i won't be able to attend. Have fun boys :)

Moogles going, you an make it. Don't
    Be scared ;)
    Scared of losing in beer pong?? Haha.

I'm trying to save to put 3 kids through college brother. Can't run off to Ottawa for the weekend. If it was Windsor I would think about it. I even once made an SK meetup trip to toronto to meet Stephamunk and Bill Mesmer (rip).

ottawas not far from toronto. Make them kids get a paper route! Dont be nervous cory

Crash youre not cool :( I thought fellow canucks fans stuck together :(
  • edited January 2014
    FLAMES, if I were a younger, single man, I would make the trip to my third KC. I'm not nervous or afraid, I'm sure it would be plenty of fun. I hope you guys all have a good time, and don't pass out with moogle still sober. He is a prankster.
  • Moogle, make sure to let me know when you will be traveling. If you go through Port Huron/Sarnia, I will make sure to get a bite to eat with you. Lunch or Dinner or whatever.
  • if I were a younger, single plan.

Im a younger plan and I still ain't going

• if I were a younger, single plan.

Im a younger plan and I still ain't going

you have like 20 kids to put through college. Also, I fixed my typo, thanks :)
  • We'll have to see what i've got on the go come May, trying to make it to Vagas sometime this spring as well.
  • I'd organise something similar in Aus, but pretty sure Neg would bring a gun
    what a shame that only the 2 of us would probably turn up

its no fun stabbing just one guy

With a gun..? FUCKING EPIC!

Neg doesn't always bring a gun to a knife fight....

But when he does, he stabs the fucker with it!!

I lol'd.

I can just imagine Neg saying this with a completely straight face. Of course, I don't know what he looks like, I imagine it's something like this:
  • Lol about neg

Yea Cory if I come thru that way I'll let ya know. Still up in the air got a few others trips planned for this ur but wtf a weekend with a bunch crazy Canadians should be fun. Like to travel anyways and never been to canada even though it's only 2 hrs away lol
  • Also at kc 1 & 2 I distinctly remember women. Nikki was at #1 and Nikki and Vicki were at #2.
    No love for Alicia or Mariko.
  • edited January 2014
    Also at kc 1 & 2 I distinctly remember women. Nikki was at #1 and Nikki and Vicki were at #2.
    That was kc 3, I didn't make it that year :(

edit: oh yeah I remember Alicia at KC2 now.
  • Ottawa isn't that far, 4-5 hour flight, pretty cheap. O_o

Too bad I don't like any of you fuckers. =D

What's up with a states KC? XD
  • yeahhhhhhhh we totally were hoping youd come shining.....
  • Wait, what, really? =O
  • edited February 2014
    Also at kc 1 & 2 I distinctly remember women. Nikki was at #1 and Nikki and Vicki were at #2.
    That was kc 3, I didn't make it that year :(

edit: oh yeah I remember Alicia at KC2 now.
    I got there early with Vicky and Nikki and Nikki was black-out drunk before dinner Friday because I'm either the best or worst bartender.

EDIT: Oh right Tamara came to a later one then Trevor stuck his dong in her and they're making alien babies now in Dutchistan or whatever. :)
  • Haha I didn't know Tamara played... hehe Trevor is a trip
  • Anytime you see Trevor's KD start humping everyone... that's Tamara logging into his KD. That's all she does now.
  • Wasn't that all she did before too?
  • Yes, but she had her own kingdom to hump people on when she played.
  • She humps everyone on skirc too.
  • sounds like my type of gal
  • Too bad it's not even close to SAN DIEGO!!
    ild get you all drunk at the bar I bartend at lol

• I make yearly trips to Cali to visit Navy friends and get herb and shrooms XD

What part of SD, mystic?
  • I live in north park but I work downtown.

You might have to hit me up now.
    I picture shining as a white guy whose skin is so pale it's shining in the sun.
    :)
  • Nnnnnnnnnnot so much.
  • ROFL We'll let him think that for a little while longer. I like that that's what Shining makes you think of.
  • Shining is probably blackedy black black.