Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cory newb," I challenge you"

13»

Comments

• X and Y are very enjoyable at this point but i sitll like emerald or gold the most i think
  • I liked diamond and pearl a lot.
  • X and Y are very enjoyable at this point but i sitll like emerald or gold the most i think
    Emerald was kickass
  • I liked red... when I was a god damn child.
  • I think I was too old when pokemon came out. I knew people playing it... but no way was I playing some cartoon bullshit. I was still a nerd and all but ffs I had some standards!!
  • This mini golf challenge never sent down. You would think clay and I have kids or some shit.
  • edited February 2014
    This thread, tho...how the hell did I miss this thread?! First off, whoever has X/Y, PM me your friend code. NOW. IDGAF. ONE OF YOU HAVE A DITTO SAFARI.

Also, yeah, I still play avidly. So, uh...all the Gen 1 lists...are painful to think about. =P Except Mewtwo. The new Mega stuff makes Mewtwo super tits.

Also, Pokemon. I wanna add a P for Pokemon. I'm not Shining anymore. I'm Pokemon. =]

[CMPZ]
  • I think I was too old when pokemon came out. I knew people playing it... but no way was I playing some cartoon bullshit. I was still a nerd and all but ffs I had some standards!!
    Was thinking the same thing, outside of the being a nerd part. I guess Pokemon wasn't out yet when I was that age.
    Was thinking the same thing, outside of the being a nerd part. I guess Pokemon wasn't out yet when I was that age.
    You play SK... you're a nerd

/conversation
  • did you say you play mtg pie?
  • I did. I sold my collection ( Which included complete sets of Revised (3rd edition) 4th, Ice Age, and a near complete set of Fallen Empires) for 18k about 14yrs ago. I had over 45k cards and all my sets had unplayed cards except for Revised as I could only find "Average" Black Lotus, Demonic Tutor, and Mox Ruby. When appraised, my set was valued at 35k... but I sold at the wrong time as MTG was hitting its lull and was starting to become more newbie friendly with name changes and shit... Now I believe if I would had lugged those damn cards for the last 14yrs, I could get well over 100k.
  • yes well over. a graded 9.5 black lotus just sold for like 25k I think. its crazy
  • Mine was graded 7 and I paid $225 for it.
  • i have a 8 grade black lotus willing to give to jester for free
  • I have 5 kids and the damn thing could feed one for a year... the 16yr old lol
  • ian- I will literally kill u