Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cory newb," I challenge you"

edited January 2014 in General
ever since you were my lover in walls w w and turned on me, I've held a grudge. now factions of CSMZ have nominated me me to take over as the "C" in the collective.

idk what an appropriate challenge is, but whatever it is that's what im doing

Comments

• GO TEAM C!
  • oh lord the gauntlet was thrown down
  • BOOM! I'm backing Newb in this one.
  • CLAY! I THOUGHT WE STILL WERE LOVERS....EVEN THOUGH I WAS EVIL THAT GAME

I know all that CMSZ does, so either I have already been removed, or somebody is tricking you. Either way, challenge accepted!
  • wtf I'm not your lover cory? >_>!
  • wtf I'm not your lover cory? >_>!
    You don't play ww, and you know you are always my #1. Clay is my #2, and Rohan is my bottom bitch (#1 earner).

I love you all so much!
  • oh- so that's where this itch is coming from....
  • So what kind of challenge do you have in mind? Mortal combat? Mind battle? Light sabers?
  • Gotta be a meme war surely
  • edited January 2014
    Settle this where all good SK scores are settled... The playforia minigolf course!
    www.playforia.net/play/minigolf/
  • amog has a point
  • Why not just go CMSZC?
  • So many good options....
  • that was discussed sky- but it creates a bigger problem. who is the first "c" ?

mini golf to thr death seems more better
  • A member of CMSZ needs to stand before us and tell us who they are to support such a challenge of mortal minigolf.
  • A member of CMSZ needs to stand before us and tell us who they are to support such a challenge of mortal minigolf.
    Clay is a DW multi overlord, he once won a war with half his family and his dog standing at his side. That is proof enough of him deserving a place.
  • I have taught my 785 kids how to multi. If I am admitted I could bring an additional 7,851 KDs with minimal effort.
  • Zeality! You have brought trechory upon CMSZ! But I accept your challenge of minigolf. Although I have never played, I will have all the talent CMSZ has at my side.
  • Zeality! You have brought trechory upon CMSZ! But I accept your challenge of minigolf. Although I have never played, I will have all the talent CMSZ has at my side.
    Its not treachery! You could just change your initial to N for newb.
  • If I lose in mini golf, we will decide my fate.
  • we should get a live stream going
  • CNMSZ sounds good also.
  • **Throws pokeball**. BULBASAUR GOOOOOOOOOOO
  • **Throws pokeball**. BULBASAUR GOOOOOOOOOOO
    Real pros started with Charmander. Scrub.
  • edited January 2014
    Squirtle was champ mode.

Charmander was for future hipsters who liked to tell everyone how hard badge 1&2 were.
  • Fack no, all you Squirtle and Bulbasaur users were stuck flying around on Pidgeots and Fearows while we were flying around on a motherfucking Charizard!!
  • edited January 2014
    Bitches, I surfed with Blastoise, what did you have? A Lapras? (I was also using Zapdos to fly, so no shame in my game.)
  • Bitches, I surfed with Blastoise, what did you have? A Lapras?
    Hell no, I had a Gyarados but then I realised that Starmie was just better in every way
  • Ewwww, Starmie, and I never let Gyarados in my starting 6 lineup.