Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NAP?

Comments

• Wait.. Darius is un matched! Everything he does ends up #1!!
  • Well Darius I could careless what u think I have had multiple #1 alliances I know how to handle myself politically.
    Wow multiple #1 alliances, amazing its so hard to do with competitive environment and the hundreds of people clamoring to be AL these days

I tried my hardest to AVOID politics and still ended up AL of a top alliance, pls nobody gives a fuck moogle

P.S it's couldn't care less, you uneducated fuckwit :)
    o you were AL of a number 1 alliance?

was that only through newbie too?

o wait was it this alliance?

Archived scores for Round_50-s1: Strongest Alliances in the Universe.

Rank Alliance Name Total Networth Average Networth
    1 Stunner 222,245,958 44,449,191
  • Rohan was al of the number 2 alliance red plague round they ganged me and they ended up disbanding darius ended up in charge.
  • To my knowledge no sk alliance was ever ald by darius that was rank one.

moogle is known for rank 1 alliances dating back into the game 15 20 or something like that rounds
  • I've had some rank 1 alliances but the one I Remember my top sector left to make a hit and could t join back in time for archived scores :(
  • Darius doesn't play, but he ends up rocking the boat in every thread. Why do you all give him this kind of attention?
  • A whole alliance of 18 mil NW? This is what SK looks like....8 days in to a round:

1 [GrumpyOldMen] 28,367,912 5,673,582
    2 [Revelation] 24,158,566 4,831,713
    3 [BruteSquad] 23,741,000 4,748,200
    4 [STDContractors] 19,603,080 3,920,616
    5 [ThanksObama] 3,774,887 3,774,887
    6 [WolfPack] 2,900,686 725,171
    7 [Solo] 843,207 421,603

Average sector NW of GoC at round end? Lolololololol
  • Have a rd where dws dont actually die
  • How long are GoC rounds?
  • Ur full of shit about chaotic leadership was lt and mg tex was my wg on multiple occasions try again Darius ur lies r shit
  • Darius what was the name you used to go by again from way back when you said you played?
  • Hey dudes. We're talking about the nap here.
  • I think they enjoy it as much as you....ugh.
  • I think they enjoy it as much as you....ugh.
  • edited January 2014
    Cleft was val try again. Drop names and alliances u had nothing to do all want u just keep proving ur a joke. I was mg hq at this time and we had no decent mg that was named Cyrus I remember.
  • I remember another name you told me once who was actually in MG, i just forget what you said it was now. Im pretty sure the guy played with us in 2ndc once way back when too, maybe im mistaken though.
  • hey guys

sephiroth

i win the thread
  • edited January 2014
    Never hung out with lfc but only good players there were lance newbie rev revs bro and like one more. And my group owned all them too. So still don't see how u were a good player ur just a good troll
  • only people that I recall around here that has been in LFC is, well, me and jones
    darius was more of a lurker and never did anything in it
  • and even then, a lot of us were around when serenity did their IRC stuff

magnus/ persona vs sephiroth shenanigans in the chats were awesome, esp when they made seph cry like a baby
  • if there was a place you said stuff, it would be in the SK irc chat, i honestly dont even remember you saying a single thing in the lfc chat
  • Holy sh*t, I completely forgot about Cleft!
    Yeah, he was VAL and I owe pretty much everything to that bloke.
  • btw darius, even my kd had val controls of chaotic for a while. That sure as hell didn't make me VAL. It just meant that so many guys were dieing in that epic war that tex needed to keep switching around who had VAL/FM so he never lost control of the alliance.
  • Fepo was a nub ;) owned that little tool too. Yea lots of us died in chaotic was a fun rd though I got killed right at the end:(
  • Farm brutesquad and farm the turtles

No point in no 1 and 2 alliance killing each others dws while the turtles get a free ride to victory
    Whats this douches KD? I think I have the next hit on my hit list
  • Farm brutesquad and farm the turtles

No point in no 1 and 2 alliance killing each others dws while the turtles get a free ride to victory
    Whats this douches KD? I think I have the next hit on my hit list
    Isn't it always xKTx?
  • only 1 of 2 xKTx guys left
  • josh is around, somewhere lol, I have dwarth on my fb
  • Cal disappeared one day from the face of the earth. Pawn left while I was gone. Lara and aznviper and piggy moo at some point too.
  • Darius doesn't play, but he ends up rocking the boat in every thread. Why do you all give him this kind of attention?